• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    Apple Watch Apple Watch, iPhone SE and AirPods to replace my Android, Garmin and Jabra’s. Feels good to be back in the ecosystem

    Apple Watch Apple Watch, iPhone SE and AirPods to replace my Android, Garmin and Jabra’s. Feels good to be back in the ecosystem


    Apple Watch, iPhone SE and AirPods to replace my Android, Garmin and Jabra’s. Feels good to be back in the ecosystem

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:42 AM PDT

    My watch face ��

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    After following the Apple Watch’s development since Series 0, The always on display pushed me over the edge to finally get a Series 5 44mm.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:57 AM PDT

    Finally!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:54 AM PDT

    Adding some much needed color to my collection ��️‍�� (yes I keep my bands in a mug ��)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:30 PM PDT

    Rhinoshield turned up today. Looks a lot less bulky than I feared!

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    Stop watch from sleeping during voice memo playback?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:06 AM PDT

    Any way to stop the watch from sleeping while playing voice memos/ running stop watch etc?

    submitted by /u/Annahahn1993
    [link] [comments]

    Traded my S5 40mm in for a 44mm and feel much happier now.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 07:26 PM PDT

    Quite chuffed about my new purchase, coming from a Samsung Gear S3! Any suggestions for watch faces?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:27 AM PDT

    Do carrier services stop working on the watch when you take the SIM out of the phone?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Is this a new feature on watchOS 7? After detecting a walking workout it now adds the retroactive time walked to the workout

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:18 AM PDT

    Apple Watch Messages not syncing

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:19 PM PDT

    I've read so many issues with apple watch not syncing when reading messages on phone and it still showing unread on the watch. I believe i figured out a fix.

    Ive tried reset data sync, unpair/repairing, etc to no avail.

    Decided to go to settings>icloud>apple watch>remove from account.

    I typed in my icloud pass to deregister and the apple watch immediately made me register with the 6 digit code/location prompt.

    Since then, if i read on my watch, the unread badge on messages app goes away and vice versa!

    Hope this helps.

    submitted by /u/nitropom
    [link] [comments]

    Headache tracking app?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    What's the best app to track headaches (migraine, sinus, tension)? I'd love one that shows trends, particularly with weather conditions, but maybe that's too much of an ask. Thx!

    submitted by /u/1234RedditReddit
    [link] [comments]

    Bagged my first Munro on Ben Lomond with my Apple Watch! The 974m climb was worth it for this view of Loch Lomond at the top.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:22 PM PDT

    Should I get a Series 5 for $180 CAD more than Series 4?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Just picked up a Nike 44mm Series 4 for $389 CAD on sale. I haven't opened it yet because I'm not sure whether I want this or the Series 5. The same specs but Series 5 is currently $569. In your view is the AOD and potentially longer support window for the 5 worth the price difference? Or should I keep my Series 4 and use the money I've saved to get AppleCare+? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/phinechina
    [link] [comments]

    Not sure if this is the appropriate subreddit for it, but I need help repairing my old apple watch

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:31 AM PDT

    Apple watch is either series 1 or 2 not too sure. It keeps giving a message saying "Device Locked. First, put on apple watch, then unlock your iPhone" and won't allow me to use anything else except checking the time. Every website says to hard press the power-off button but this watch can't hard press. I also no longer have the phone it was paired to. How can I factory reset it without the iPhone or unlocking the phone? Is it even possible?

    submitted by /u/laljason79
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to add a Voice Memo shortcut to the control center?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:19 AM PDT

    Activity?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 05:13 AM PDT

    I went to an outdoor climbing and zip lining facility yesterday. Hardest workout of my life. My watch says I barely did anything, didn't meet any goals etc. what's up???

    submitted by /u/TShane85
    [link] [comments]

    Syncing issues

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    My watch has been "syncing" for 12 hours now. I did some digging online and I couldn't find anything. I have a series 3. Not sure if anyone knows a fix for it or not.

    submitted by /u/DAA_5215
    [link] [comments]

    8 hour long update

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:40 AM PDT

    I just got myself the new iPhone SE 2nd generation and i am now updating my series 3 watch to watchos 6.2.6 and its taking forever does anyone know why it is taking so long?

    submitted by /u/MeloenSnoepjes
    [link] [comments]

    Might get some love over here as well!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:16 AM PDT

    My watch battery swall up push the screen right off. Apple charged me more then a new watch. But got it fixed for €60 with a new battery

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:25 AM PDT

    Aluminum Apple Watch Scratch Resistance?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 08:59 PM PDT

    hello, i'm considering between buying an Apple Watch or buying Airpods. The watch seems to be more useful considering it's features, however I wear a silver bracelet (think bangle) and am concerned about how resistant the watch would be. I know I could wear it on the other wrist, but i'd rather keep it (my dominant hand) bare. I looked at the Mohs hardness scale and Aluminum and Silver are about the same, but I was curious to see if anyone had experience with this.

    submitted by /u/tropicono
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel