• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    Apple iOS spinny bois

    Apple iOS spinny bois


    spinny bois

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:05 AM PDT

    TIL that Siri will suggest to turn off your weekday alarm in case of a holiday and you forget to turn off your alarm.

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:55 PM PDT

    List of supported iOS 14 devices

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    I built an iOS app that reads laundry symbols

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:34 AM PDT

    Guys, do you know those laundry symbols on clothing care labels that no one has really any idea what they mean? 🤪

    I built an iOS app that detects those symbols and tells their instructions. Just point the iPhone camera at the tag and you're done.

    And the best thing is that it's completely free!

    If you wanna try it, it's available here!

    submitted by /u/alanpegoli
    [link] [comments]

    European digital advertising associations has criticized Apple

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:07 AM PDT

    TIL you can mark a review as helpful/not helpful by long pressing on the review

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:54 AM PDT

    How about an option to disable the "dock"?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:15 AM PDT

    The idea is that the dock apps are visible regardless of what screen you're on, which might be useful if you have 4+ screens I suppose.

    But for people with 1-3 screens, the dock seems pointless. It's just a row of nameless apps.

    submitted by /u/Spectator20x
    [link] [comments]

    TIL: With iOS 14, you can use small screen mode for videos. Works on YouTube too (without the adverts (as far as I know)).

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:44 AM PDT

    TIL I can get my Samsung TV’s shitty built-in speakers to complement Sonos’ playback in perfect sync from a 3yo iPhone 8 Plus �� Airplay 2 is like magic!

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    How do you delete Gmail (or any other app) in-app browser cache and cookies?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:16 AM PDT

    I have tried deleting cookies via Settings -> Safari -> Advanced and Settings -> Gmail but I cannot find a way. Any ideas if this is possible?

    submitted by /u/syisc
    [link] [comments]

    Clipboard privacy limitation

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 09:14 AM PDT

    With the recent new revelations about Apps having access to clipboard data, can someone explain to me why this isn't a Privacy setting in iOS like Camera, Microphone or Location access is?

    submitted by /u/bhjit
    [link] [comments]

    Is this a bug?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    is there any way i can take a photo in 3840x1080 on an iphone 8?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:13 AM PDT

    iOS 14 Sleep Tracking

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    Am I the only one frustrated by apple's implementation of sleep tracking.I mean wtf.I really cannot understand the data for my sleep,the menu is really cluttered and on top of them all wind down f&cks everything even more.

    submitted by /u/Johnpantrakis
    [link] [comments]

    I’m an iPhone lover an iOS lover to be exact. But Siri is posing me off

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 05:35 PM PDT

    Apple needs to know that there are people who live outside the United States, Netherlands, Canada, the UK and Australia. There are people with no electricity at some times of the day let alone the internet.

    Siri needs to work offline.

    (For some tasks like setting reminders and turning on and off toggles.)

    I'm outside home and want to set a reminder and I don't have cellular data and I have this habit of asking Siri to set timers and reminders, that's when I find out that it only works when there is internet.

    Why is it that iPhone can dictate text and operate voice control when not connected to the internet but Siri is not able to understand context for offline toggles and stuff.

    Siri would be 10 levels up against google assistant if only it had that offline mode.

    P. S. I am not trying to discriminate against other countries with fast internet. I know that there're parts of the US that cellular doesn't even work just like the countries in Asia but most of the cities have good if not the best internet in the world. The best speed and price that we get in our country is 285kbps/almost 40 USD/ month. That might seem that it's not a lot but for developing countries that's a lot of money.

    Thanks for reading, please be nice. Think as if I said this to your face. Don't hide and bombard me with your comments.

    submitted by /u/Mirwais0noori
    [link] [comments]

    I don’t receive any notifications after the 13.5.1 update

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:43 AM PDT

    Any solutions ?! It started to piss me off

    submitted by /u/chakibrezig
    [link] [comments]

    Disable Apple Pay with Gym Equipment/app temporary

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 10:19 PM PDT

    Our gym has new TechnoGym equipment and it has both a QR code and nfc. While nfc is easier it's also the most annoying: Apple Pay pops up every time :( Is there a way to disable that? For me as a user or maybe as the developer from that app ("myWellness"). I thought our train company could disable this with their check in ports, but I'm not sure.

    submitted by /u/iAmRenzo
    [link] [comments]

    Wireless charger options - looking for a dual and 3 in one solution.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:38 AM PDT

    I've recently bought a pair of AirPod pros, I have an iPhone 11 and an Apple Watch. I'm trying to reduce the amount of cables I have near my bed, looking at the Apple website the only 3 in one I can see is the Morphie charger.

    I also need a wireless charger for work... any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/HowToEatBurgers
    [link] [comments]

    Do all iPhones bought direct from Apple come with the latest version installed by default?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 02:23 AM PDT

    I just bought an iPhone for the first time in five years. I am coming from Android (of course). I am just curious if all iPhones come with the latest iOS installed or if I will have to upgrade. I bought mine from the Apple store online in Japan.

    submitted by /u/ThePfhor
    [link] [comments]

    2 good widgets for iOS 14

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 09:46 AM PDT

    Media Player suggestions

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 01:57 AM PDT

    What's the best media player to watch videos on iPhone guys?

    Android had MX, but the MX for iOS isn't allowing to play local storage files. VLC isn't that intuitive. Any other suggestions?

    submitted by /u/Gokulvaratharajan
    [link] [comments]

    What else does the iPhone need?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 02:16 PM PDT

    ios brought widgets and a few changes, but now that we have widget what othe features should the iphone get? Have we peaked with new features and is the future just going to be changing up/improving already existing features?

    I cant find any "wish list" that has some answers to this so I just wanna know what do you think the iPhone and ios needs now?

    submitted by /u/SpudBudz-Youtube
    [link] [comments]

    Just Received this Pop-Up (iOS 13.5.1)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 01:54 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel