• Breaking News

    Friday, July 3, 2020

    iOS Gaming Professor Layton and the Unwound Future coming to iOS worldwide on July 13th

    iOS Gaming Professor Layton and the Unwound Future coming to iOS worldwide on July 13th


    Professor Layton and the Unwound Future coming to iOS worldwide on July 13th

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:57 AM PDT

    ‎Fight of Animals-Solo Edition, an Animal Meme Fighting Game, available for free in the App Store. $4.99 for all characters.

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 06:54 AM PDT

    Has anyone switched from PC gaming to iOS/Mobile gaming?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 06:51 PM PDT

    Curious if anyone here, who used to play PC games, only games on mobile now? As I get older gaming on PC is less appealing... maybe because I'm not single and don't have a lot of time anymore. Mobile games are easy to pick up and put down. And most games are "free". Which is why I usually pick it over over the Switch.

    Anyone?

    submitted by /u/MiserableRide
    [link] [comments]

    What are the games with the longest playtime?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    I just got my iPad Pro, and I wanted some advice on which games have the longest playtime (eg. something like Minecraft or Breath of the Wild on Switch); even better if there's controller support.

    In a nutshell: which game do you keep playing, even for small sessions, even though you bought it a long time ago?

    submitted by /u/MuttC
    [link] [comments]

    MudRunner Mobile is an excellent off-road trucking sim set for an iOS & Android launch on July 15th

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 03:13 PM PDT

    What do you guys think of Dead By Daylight?I think it’s an amazing take on hide and seek

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 08:23 AM PDT

    Endless runners where you can upgrade your character/level up?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 12:25 AM PDT

    What are some good endless runner games? Also what are some multiplayer racing games where you run and compete with other people online?

    submitted by /u/Ggthefiree2
    [link] [comments]

    What game have you finished a million times yet played again?To me it’s the Life is Strange series.I have all 3 of them on xbox one,PC and both games on iOS ad I’ve played them over and over I love the story can’t wait for number 3 and for 2 to release on iOS

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Card-based roguelikes/roguelikes -- is luck always a significant factor?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 04:39 PM PDT

    I've played through much of Solitairica and Night of the Full Moon, and am currently making my way through Card Crusade. I initially loved Solitairica, but after a while realized that I would often have a really great run going only to get stomped by an enemy, seemingly because I didn't have the right cards/items. It was just mathematically impossible to defend against their attacks, not because of poor strategy, but because the cards or items I knew I would need to have a chance against them just never appeared in the market for me to purchase. The same thing happened with NotFM, and I'm seeing it now in Card Crusade. I've made it though once with all the classes, but on the second runthrough I can usually tell if I'll make it past level 4 depending on which cards I've picked up and which altar was available on level 2. I honestly do like all three games, but I get really frustrated when the randomization is often the thing that kills a run.

    Is this a common trait of other games in the genre? I haven't played Dream Quest or Slay the Spire, but I'm a little hesitant to try them if it is. Is there something I'm missing? A tactic to employ when the market isn't in your favor? Or is this type of punishment part of the "fun"? Maybe the genre isn't for me then. Are there similar games that have a bit more player agency (if that's the right term)?

    submitted by /u/Penn_Weizen
    [link] [comments]

    Text size for slay the spire? (Iphone 8 or 2020 SE)

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 04:55 PM PDT

    Could someone take a screenshot on a 2020 iphone SE or an 8?

    submitted by /u/_IAAI_
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know spirit Stones, the game closed down about 4-5 years ago and I really want to start playing it again, anyone knows a game that’s the same as this ?

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    81% Of Americans Started Playing Mobile Games While In Quarantine

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 03:16 AM PDT

    I heard there's good games like Super Mario Maker?

    Posted: 02 Jul 2020 11:02 PM PDT

    for iOS of course

    submitted by /u/sknysky
    [link] [comments]

    Just Tap the Back Of the New iOS 14 And See Wonders

    Posted: 03 Jul 2020 04:06 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel