• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    iPhoneX I returned an iPhone via mail 17 days ago and still haven’t received the money yet. When I check on order status it still says that it has been delivered to me.

    iPhoneX I returned an iPhone via mail 17 days ago and still haven’t received the money yet. When I check on order status it still says that it has been delivered to me.


    I returned an iPhone via mail 17 days ago and still haven’t received the money yet. When I check on order status it still says that it has been delivered to me.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:29 AM PDT

    Help! WhatsApp move from Samsung to iPhone

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:08 PM PDT

    Hi there! New here, perhaps someone had already asked this before. So just got a new work phone and needed to transfer WhatsApp backup from Samsung to iPhone. I tried googling but some are just suggesting to download an app to help with the transfer. Is it really that necessary or is there an easier way to do so?

    I am using the WhatsApp for work so it is imperative that all chats to be transfered. Also, the backup email add I used for my WhatsApp is the same Apple ID i use, if that info helps.

    Thank you in advance. 🌸

    submitted by /u/A_Virtual_Stranger
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone having issues with their X overheating . I mean it’s summer (I live in the NE), but I feel like my phone gives me the alarm sign when I’m my camera all the time?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:50 PM PDT

    Hi, yesterday my iPhone X has fallen in my pool, I pulled it straight out, but now Face ID doesn’t work. I’m so worried because it’s new. Is there anyone who can help me?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Just bought a used iphone X, doubting the battery...

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:53 PM PDT

    I just bought a used iphone X, everything is working fine

    3utools shows that everything's normal, battery life is 89%

    as long as the screen is off the idle drainage is pretty normal but once screen is on device is always warm (not crazy hot) on normal usage and battery drains pretty quickly

    70% charge got me around 2:20 SOT (i expected better)

    are those the normal conditions for this phone ? is it always somewhat warm ?

    should I return it ?

    submitted by /u/Deathmonic
    [link] [comments]

    Proximity sensor issue

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:40 AM PDT

    iPhone X user since 2017 and I guess this issue either persisted all along or more than an year, the proximity sensor doesn't work the way it should. Whenever I am on a call and I get a WhatsApp or any notification, the screen lights up even when I have the phone at my ear and then either the speaker or FaceTime accidental gets triggered. Anyone else facing this issue?

    submitted by /u/nickmathur13
    [link] [comments]

    Can you create specific fields for autofill in your contact for example social security number under your contacts?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:11 PM PDT

    Checkra1n - battery life?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:56 PM PDT

    I'm considering jail breaking my X, however when I jailbroke a 5s around release date with a similar software, my battery life was terrible and I was certain battery health became terrible (although iPhones didn't have the software then to check a device's health).

    To anyone with/have used Checkra1n,

    what are the benefits of Jailbreaking my X and would it be advisable to invest in a battery case?

    submitted by /u/timscotterman
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel