• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Apple Help Is worth to fix this iphone?

    Apple Help Is worth to fix this iphone?


    Is worth to fix this iphone?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:22 AM PDT

    Can lost, dead, and no case AirPods be found months later?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:21 PM PDT

    Lost AirPods no case

    I found some AirPods about two months ago with no case, I left them where I found them overnight and when I came back two days later they were still there. I've let them sit in my desk for a while after cleaning them. I charged them and connected them to my phone and there was no name attached to them and no alerts and nothing on the find my app. I couldn't find anyone looking for them on Facebook or Craigslist and I assume by now they've been forgotten. I was wondering if I got a case and gave them to somebody if they would ever be traced back or if they even could.

    submitted by /u/TripleStufOreos
    [link] [comments]

    Live Photos setting reset on most recent iOS update

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:31 PM PDT

    iOS 13.5.1 may be doing more than just killing the jailbreak. I hadn't noticed it until this weekend but every photo I've taken on my iPhone 11 Pro since the latest iOS update was released, has been a Live Photo.

    Live Photo, you know that utterly useless feature that records two seconds of video (including audio) with every photo you take. One of the first things I do when setting up a new iPhone is to turn off that useless feature. Yet after the latest iOS update, it was turn on again, but as an additional "automatic" setting I don't remember seeing before. So just like Flash can be set to On, Off or Auto, now so can Live Photos. Your guess as to what "Automatic" does is as good as mine.

    Be careful. You might be over sharing by sending people two seconds of video an audio with every photo. Be extra careful what you do or say while taking pictures.

    submitted by /u/RobertoC_73
    [link] [comments]

    Whenever I try to install snow leopard, I get this :(

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Should I buy the base model 2020 13 inch MacBook Pro or the second model after the base model? Is it worth the extra $300 cad for the second one after he base model pro 2020? Thx

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:40 PM PDT

    My friend’s 2019 10.2in iPad has been stuck on this screen for about 10hrs now. (since 12:30pm today; the time now is 10:21) The problem started when they tried to restart their iPad. Does anyone have any solutions/info on this issue?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:21 PM PDT

    is there a way my phone can use apple car play without charging?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    Apple watch s3 and iPad Pro 2017 or should I get a different combo?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:14 PM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Recently, my dad wants me to get an iPhone again because he can better manage the family phone plans on verizon. My friends have also been bugging me to get an iPhone too because of iMessage. In the past, I used an iPhone before getting a samsung galaxy note8 that my dad used for 6 months, and now my dad wants me to switch back. Ever since, I've been thinking about going into the apple ecosystem with an iPad and an apple watch. Should I get the apple watch series 3 and the iPad Pro 2017, or should I get some other models? (I will probably be using my old iPhone 7 and then switching to a newer model in the future)

    submitted by /u/BMONEY903
    [link] [comments]

    My son let a hacker in.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 10:47 PM PDT

    Long story short, my son talking to someone on Xbox they never reply back they made him feel bad because he didn't meet them. To make it up to them they told him he had to let them use he Xbox and iPhone 11. Ever since that I can't get ride of them. I bought all brand new computer phones TVs. They put malware everything. I thought they were gone on my brand new iPad Pro 12.9 2020 iWatch 5 and iPhone SE 2. They all turn on ESIM and wired things keep happening like on iPhone SE, keeps locking up when I go to privacy location services. The only way to get my iPhone to work in setting is to. Push the home button twice or go to health app and then go to health app profile then setting go to mane page. Also iPhone has 3 profile pictures, in settings it just has my initials until I click on my profile picture then turns to my Animoji, health app just has blue profile picture, and some app has the right Animoji picture. Also in health app sometimes my profile picture changes to keyboard Data ( Chinese & Japanese ) or some of the apps in health has that picture until I click on it and the changes to what it should look like. And just yesterday my iPhone turned on bio metric thumbs approval for Google. Because I have my Google account with security key titans and when log in I must sign in with my thumb print using Smart Lock to give access to another device. My iWatch keeps deleting its logs reports and connecting to cellular but it must connect to my iPhone because I didn't turn it on sprint. And my iWatch makes notifications birds sounds but I have no notifications. And my iPad has this wired crash report about how it unzip and rewrites storage. But I can't read code and I have someone crazy crash report like iWatch did OTA update set up partition, bad access kernel, remote access and so on. Any help would be great full thank you. Will post a few crash reports on Gist.

    submitted by /u/DarthSidious1977
    [link] [comments]

    Am I Able to Bill App Store Purchases to My AT&T Account?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:21 PM PDT

    Hey all.

    My wife has an iPhone XR, I have an Android. I am able to bill Play Store purchases directly my mobile number/AT&T account. I cannot find this option on my wife's iPhone. Is this possible? When I enter settings, and eventually reach "Manage Payments", the only available payment methods I can use are credit/debit card or PayPal. I am certain mobile purchases are not blocked on her AT&T line.

    Any help is appreciated, thank you!

    submitted by /u/MyWifeEnjoysMyToes
    [link] [comments]

    What is Siri Embedded Speech?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    I was checking my activity monitor and noticed that there is a "com.apple.siri.embeddedspeech" that is always running. What exactly is this?

    submitted by /u/LordOfTheCatPictures
    [link] [comments]

    How to connect Apple Pay to apps/youtube?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:09 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 11, with the latest update if that changes anything.

    I have family sharing on, but I want to pay for things like apps and superchats on youtube with my own card. I have it in my Wallet app, but I don't know how to make it pay through my card instead of the family card.

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/I-really-need-a-life
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone explain once and for all... Is Activation Lock literally the same thing as iCloud Lock? Like identical? And can a Macbook be Activation Locked or iCloud Locked?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:00 PM PDT

    I can't seem to find a definitive explanation for these 2 things....

    1.

    Some sites refer to it as "Activation Lock (also known as iCloud Lock", while other sites say something like "it's Activation Locked but not iCloud locked"..

    So are they the same thing or not?

    And i know that activating Find My iPhone by default activates iCloud Lock, but do they ALWAYS follow each other? Like when Find My iPhone is on, iCloud Lock is ALWAYS on? And when Find My iPhone is off, then iCloud Lock is ALWAYS off? Or can you change it to have Find My iPhone ON while iCloud Lock is OFF, or Find My iPhone OFF while iCloud Lock is ON?

    2.

    Can a Macbook be Activation Locked or iCloud Locked like an iPhone can?

    As in, if a thief steals your Macbook, it's only good for parts, but the Macbook can no longer be activated with Apple and becomes a paperweight (does that even exist for Macbooks, like it does with iPhones and iPads which MUST be activated with Apple otherwise they are completely unusable?)

    I heard that 2016 and newer models of Macbooks can be Activation or iCloud locked, but 2015 and before can't? Any truth to that? Or maybe it was that at a certain version of Mac OS allowed Macbooks to be Activation or iCloud locked?

    Another thing is, i heard that there is Activation or iCloud lock on Macbooks, but that it's defeatable with a little knowhow (nothing crazy), which makes it not much of a lock? (unlike the Activation / iCloud Lock on iPads and iPhones which is virtually undefeatable unless you pay a security firm in Israel a hefty sum to defeat it that is)

    submitted by /u/abedfilms
    [link] [comments]

    Mac pro track pad freezing or feel like not click /no sound but still work

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:59 PM PDT

    I can't feel my tracking clicking and it has no sound like usual, I can click things but I can't feel that I click it and I hold to click, it not feel I like clicking as well

    Example when you have a mouse, and you click it , but you don't feel the click it and no sound of the clicking

    That is what happen with my trackpad

    Mac pro 2019 , Catalinna 15.5.5

    submitted by /u/lnxosx
    [link] [comments]

    FaceTime/Discord Calls periodically kills the internet for all the other apps running on my Macbook?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Whenever I'm on a call, whether through FaceTime or Discord, every couple of minutes the internet will seemingly drop for ~1 minute for all the other apps I'm using. The calls will continue on without hiccups. The internet isn't affected on any other device. Any one else run into this and have a solution? It's a Late 2013 MacBook Pro on 10.15.2. I tried reinstalling MacOS a couple months back which didn't resolve the issue.

    submitted by /u/Corncove
    [link] [comments]

    These blue pixels showed up after boot, what does it mean?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Have Apple engineered around AirPods staying in a charging state for the majority of its life?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:05 PM PDT

    More a question than explicit help;

    Was hesitant to get the first gen AirPods back in 2017 as, you know, they have the teeniest batteries going. Lo-and-behold 2 years on people were complaining that they were getting hardly any real listening time on their day-1 AirPods.


    Now on their 2nd generation, I thought I'd grab a pair — knowing this will probably bite my arse in 2 years time too — but I also grabbed the £30 AppleCare coverage to sort this should it happen.

    But... will it happen? Do the AirPods do one of those battery-saver charges are all these days, like an iPhone would do at night? Or are they constantly being primed with charge when in their case?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/MalignantTuna
    [link] [comments]

    Need help, my iphone 8 is stuck on this screen and my home button is also broken, dont know what to do

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:45 PM PDT

    Got Drunk, Dropped iPhone XR into Pool of Water, then left in the sun, then it over heated, then I cooled it down with an ice cube, and now it wont turn on.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Got drunk, dropped iPhone XR into pool of water, then left in the sun, then it over heated, then I cooled it down with an ice cube. Phone ran out of battery after (don't remember if the battery was low, but I know for certain it was under 20%.) Went back to my hotel room to charge it, left it to charge in an unofficial apple charger for about an hour. Still won't turn on. The phone is plugged in, and it says that it is charging, and will tell me to plug in my charger if I take out the cable, but it just won't charge enough to allow me to turn it on.

    I've also tried air charging it, but only for about 20 minutes.

    Also, directly after my phone fell into the water, it was working fine, I had no issues with it. It was after it overheated that I had problems.

    Also, I have some large cracks in the back of my iPhone, where you can see the metal from inside the phone.

    Can anyone give me some hope to believe that my iPhone isn't totaled? Maybe I just have to keep it charging longer without anxiously trying to turn it on? Or would someone be able to tell me what kind of repairs I would need? Or if I might as well just buy a new iphone.

    Feel free to call me a dumbass, I deserve it.

    iPhone XR, latest version of ios

    submitted by /u/Syywren
    [link] [comments]

    [Iphone 8] It’s stuck on the reboot(?) screen. It only shows the white apple logo and does nothing. How can it be fixed?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:31 PM PDT

    Kept getting a BSOD on my windows partition. Then eventually ended up with my MacBook Air 2020 not being able to turn on at all

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    For the past few weeks, every time I ran my windows partition on my MacBook Air 2020, I'd get a BSOD that looks like this: BSOD upon turning windows partition on

    So I contacted Apple support and here's the steps they told me to do, none of which worked and made the problem worse: 1. Reset the NVRAM 2. Did Windows Recovery 3. Got rid of the windows partition in bootcamp 4. Tried reinstalling windows partition twice but ended up with computer turning off 5. Got rid of the OSXRESERVED partition(that's what I was told to by Apple) 6. Tried downloading new windows iso but then computer turned off 7. Went into MacOS recovery 8. Clicked on First Aid. Computer passed memory test 9. Tried reinstalling macOS. Ended up with this can't reinstall macOS 10. Was about to erase my mac but then it had enough and went dark. But it had a weird message before it went dark. I didn't catch it fast enough but it started talking and saying something about Voiceover.

    Every time I hold the power button for 10 seconds, after the 4 second mark, I get the white spinning circle but then it turns off.

    Even apple's senior team couldn't figure out what was wrong. I'm going to bring it in to a service provider on Wednesday. But I'm pretty sure I got a $2000 brick on my hands.

    The last time I checked, my antivirus software was up to date on my windows partition but not my Mac.

    If anybody has some sort of insight as to what's wrong with my Mac, I would greatly appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Brown1004
    [link] [comments]

    Been trying to setup my iphone but no luck what can i do?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:04 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a client database app for my iPad and PC

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:53 PM PDT

    Hi, my old iPad client record keeping software has been discontinued and I'm looking for another alternative.

    I used to use Bento, nothing flashy as all I needed was some input fields to store client data.

    I'm now looking for an app which does the same, but it's able to store my client information on the cloud so I can access it between my iPad and PC.

    I've looked into Tapforms, but this only supports a Mac computer.

    All the current software is a subscription and packs a load of features, graphs, etc I don't need. I only require storing some text to their record, that's all.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/shegottheclap
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to make command F search more specific?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:48 PM PDT

    I have a 2018 Macbook Pro. When I use the command F shortcut to search a pdf in preview it makes the searches far too general. For example if I search "Chapter 5" instead of showing the most relevant or exact match, it shows me every page with the words "chapter," and "5." Is there a way to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Attack_Rabbits
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with the latest Catalina update

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    Hello,

    I am having issues with the latest Catalina update (10.15.5) on my Macbook Air. I got a notification that the update was available and when I go to install it, it prompts a reboot. However, after the reboot, nothing happens. The notification is still there and the update hasn't been made. I tried multiple times, to no avail. It doesn't seem to be a space issue, since I have more than enough space in my computer for the update to be installed. Anyone can help?

    My laptop is a MacBook Air 13-inch, Mid 2013. The macOS Catalina version currently running is 10.15.3.

    Lemme know if you need more information in order to help.

    Thank you,

    submitted by /u/louis_leonardo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel