• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    iPhoneX FaceID not working. Up and Down disaster!

    iPhoneX FaceID not working. Up and Down disaster!


    FaceID not working. Up and Down disaster!

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:02 PM PDT

    So I remember just resetting my IPhone X (not Xs) to factory setting b/c i just wanted to feel renewed.

    Well, after doing the factory reset (and maybe there was a software update involved as well?), my FaceID stopped working! And it was working just before I reset it!

    Is this a common problem among Iphone X users? I did the factory reset like 3 months ago and gave up on FaceID b/c it made me go crazy, telling me to put my phone up and down non-stop!

    I just tried to set it up again (just the bare phone, no case) and although it does recognize that my face is not in the frame (i.e. if I'm turned sideways or too far away from the camera), but I can't get past the Up and Down procedure. It's breaking my heart.

    I don't have any front glass protector, but I have one for the back. But I don't think that should be any problem. I can FaceTime people, no problem. And I'm fairly certain like (99%) that it's not hardware issue b/c like I said, the FaceID was totally fine before I decided to reset to factory setting.

    But I really miss having FaceID and was wondering if there's any good tips out there for me. I have an AppleCare for my MBP but I doubt the store will help me fix FaceID issue on my iphone.

    Currently running on 13.5.1

    Thanks a bunch in advance :)

    submitted by /u/jackielarson
    [link] [comments]

    X vs Xs

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:21 PM PDT

    I currently own a X 256, 85% battery health. An opportunity has come up to buy a Xs 256 with 96% health for $400. I know I can sell my phone for $375ish. After tax the total upgrade should be around $60. Would you do it?

    submitted by /u/Odd-Cause
    [link] [comments]

    fast charge

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:36 AM PDT

    Hello everyone which fast charger do you recommend?🤔

    submitted by /u/sarauli
    [link] [comments]

    How to downgrade to 13.5

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:47 AM PDT

    I need to go back to the 13.5 from the 14. Anyone can help me?

    submitted by /u/dre_rotciv
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 14 in iPhoneX was hacked a few days after its release

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:18 PM PDT

    https://gaichtranslations.ru/?p=3120

    The iOS 14 hack was made possible thanks to the checkm8 vulnerability, which is associated with smartphone memory: participants of the checkra1n project showed screenshots of iPhone desktops with the Cydia store installed on them, which is necessary for downloading SOFTWARE for hacked devices. The jailbreak was installed on the iPhone X released in 2017, running on the beta version of the latest iOS 14. The" full " version of the software for hacking iOS 14 will be released earlier than expected, but you will still have to wait for the release at least until the release of the final version of iOS 14, which is scheduled for autumn. At the moment, only iPhone X and earlier smartphones can be hacked, which is due to the features of the checkm8 exploit — it affects devices released before 2017. Hackers will probably have to hack iOS 14 on current devices by searching for new vulnerabilities.

    submitted by /u/gaich
    [link] [comments]

    Cracked iPhone X, locked out. Help

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 05:19 PM PDT

    Alright, I'm sure you guys have heard this a million times.

    ...So I cracked my screen (iPhone X). well the bottom of the phone that initially turned the entire front screen white with one vertical yellow line going through it. I can still receive phone calls and can answer it using my airpods but obviously I cannot tell who is calling. I hear texts and notifications, I have yet to hear siri. and I facetimed someone and they said my camera is clear. so its just the screen. I didnt back it up. It still charges, and can charge to my computer however the computer nor itunes will recognize it, and I believe its because its trying to ask to trust the computer which it has already been numerous of times. All I want to do is back it up or at least unlock it so it can back up to computer. I bought a new phone (iPhone 11). But I still have important things on the old one. Is there a way to remotely activate icloud backup on the device? or at least be able to unlock it ?

    Any help is appreciated.

    submitted by /u/MadCowIII
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel