• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    iPhoneX Any recommendations for a GRIPPY case?

    iPhoneX Any recommendations for a GRIPPY case?


    Any recommendations for a GRIPPY case?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:43 PM PDT

    My friend has a case for his phone that actually feels "grippy", very much like a basic rubberband. When I took the case off, it was really pliable and I probably could have squished it in my hands. If I propped it up on a smooth table (leaning on a cup or something), it wouldn't slide down. Unfortunately, he bought it a while ago and isn't sure who the manufacturer is.

    I've been looking for a similar case for my X since. I've tried buying countless rubber or silicone cases off Amazon and they're always this rigid material that you can sort of bend, and it's smooth like plastic or soft, like baby-skin. None of them truly achieve that grippy feeling I'm looking for. The phone always slips out of my hands.

    The only promising case I've found is the Speck Presidio Grip, but the rubber is only in certain parts of the case and the case itself seems to add a good amount of bulk.

    If anyone has a mega-grippy, like to the point that I have hard time sliding it out of my pocket, case like the one I described above, please let me know! Thank you!

    submitted by /u/WoIfpack
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X - Wierd Problem

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    Hello!

    Yesterday my phone fell in water i got it out right away, dried it and it worked perfectly fine. I didn´t charge it overnight like normal so nothing would be wrong. (the phone had something like 40% of battery left)

    So i wake up with phone next to me seeing that it is in a loop. I tried few common things that you try (restarting/shuting down/ charging etc..) than i tried updating it via computer and it said error 4013 and i couldnt update it (tried with difrent cables).

    After that i tried reseting it compleatly and it worked. After that my phone normaly light up and i set it up... After trying to restore data from computer it went into loop again...

    I did the same thing as before and it worked again (didnt try to restore data from computer). I used it for like 5 min and noticed that it was laggy in snapchat... I tried few options and everything seemed to work perfectly fine (speaker, microphone, both cameras, face id, sim card, internet...) After that the Same thing happend.

    Now it seems to get out of loop every few minutes after i start to charge it and it works fine but it goes back into loop in 5min time.

    What could this problem be? What should i try? And how much should i expect to pay for the repair?

    Thank you for your time and any suggestions!

    submitted by /u/Chubby_Buddy_
    [link] [comments]

    Lost phone, Find My app isn't on/working. FaceID enabled, but 6 # password-protected. Is my data safe?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:35 PM PDT

    As title says, I left my X on top of my car on a mountain road and it fell off somewhere or guessing someone found it and has it. Would the person be able to guess my password code, or will I be alerted of multiple attempts and the device locks? What are the actions I need to take to secure my data? 2FA should be enabled.

    submitted by /u/abrewo
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X battery problem (please read!)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    I've been having this issue, where my battery goes from 21%, to 20%, and it gives me the low power notification. I turn my phone off, I pick it back up, and it's at 21% again, and then it goes to 20% in a few seconds. Has anyone else been having this issue? And does anyone know why it is happening? Thanks!

    Battery health is at 91%.

    submitted by /u/LuxuriantCarrot
    [link] [comments]

    My 1st iPhone

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:05 PM PDT

    Hi! Brand new iPhone X 256GB for $617.93, is this a good deal? How long can I keep this phone?

    submitted by /u/FamiliarVanilla
    [link] [comments]

    Plastic Liner Replacement

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:10 PM PDT

    So I recently dropped my phone and thankfully nothing was damaged except the plastic liner that separates the glass and steel. The corner broke apart and it hangs out, so I glued it back down as a temporary fix. I started looking for a replacement but I can't find anything. Not even a mention of it anywhere. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement? I'd rather not take it into the Apple Store because the rear glass is already cracked and I don't want to deal with the stuff they'll try to pull because of it. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/RslPride
    [link] [comments]

    Time and date display after iPhone shut off

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    Does anyone know a way for the date and time to be displayed after power off with no tweaks.

    submitted by /u/Blur071
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel