• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    iPad PS4 and Xbox Controllers will be able to start screen recordings in iPadOS 14

    iPad PS4 and Xbox Controllers will be able to start screen recordings in iPadOS 14


    PS4 and Xbox Controllers will be able to start screen recordings in iPadOS 14

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:44 AM PDT

    Done on Procreate, this is the best app ever.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:47 AM PDT

    A quiet place to reflect. Some landscape art I recently finished. Done with an iPad and ProCreate.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:02 PM PDT

    Starting to see my progress with my art, although hair is always a struggle. Hoping to upgrade from the 2018 9.7 to the iPad Pro!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    Vector Drawing in Adobe Fresco

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:13 AM PDT

    Playing Grid on iPad using old steering wheel, no Bluetooth needed

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:08 AM PDT

    My drawing on iPad Pro - Vivid

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:14 AM PDT

    I feel like my iPad battery has drastically decreased after updating to last iPad os

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:32 PM PDT

    Just letting you know, my iPad 2017 has depleated 61 % of battery by using it for like 6.5 hours which is very lower than before updating, and I should say that I don't use any heavy apps or anything.

    submitted by /u/amir_97
    [link] [comments]

    Rihanna on Procreate

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:55 AM PDT

    Painting in Procreate with my iPad Pro has become my favorite way to work. I just finished this raven and wanted to share it with you all!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:32 PM PDT

    Citrix Workspace app for iPad updated for external monitor support

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    Not sure how many people are interested in this but I was browsing the App Store today and saw that Citrix updated the Workspace app sometime in the past week to include support for an external monitor connected to an iPad. It now allows an option to adjust the app to the monitor's resolution. I've tried it on my TV and it appears to work.

    This could be a pretty great setup for folks working from home these days (although it would require paying up for their proprietary X1 mouse).

    Has anyone else tried this recently?

    submitted by /u/Jessie270
    [link] [comments]

    Pressure Distortion on iPad Pro 2020 11" do you have it too? 3cm above USB C Port.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:54 AM PDT

    are apple pencil's palm rejection perfect?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    I am currently using apple pencil 2 and ipad pro 4, but sometimes when I put down my palm to start writing, it detects my palm and zooms in or moves. But after that, when my pencil is on screen, it stops.

    This rarely happens and palm rejection works fine when I am writing, just mainly happens right before I start writing when I rest my palm on screen

    I want to know if this is normal and happens to everyone.

    submitted by /u/TheSuperior123
    [link] [comments]

    LiquidText doesn’t display handwriting notes created in other PDF editing app

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:42 AM PDT

    For those who are using LiquidText, I wonder if it's normal that the imported PDF document's handwriting annotations which were created in PDF Expert or other PDF editing app can't be seen?

    Edit: LT doesn't display content in the Text Field as well.

    submitted by /u/tjttjttjttjt
    [link] [comments]

    What resolution does Apple TV + on the iPad Pro scale too?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:19 PM PDT

    She you watch a movie or series you can see below all the features that the show can produce such as 4K , Dolby Vision etc. But what resolution is that show being played at while watching from your iPad Pro ?

    submitted by /u/nogoalov11
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Care+ Activation

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:30 AM PDT

    Planning to get my iPad Pro 12.9 plus the Apple Pencil, Magic Keyboard and Apple Care+ from the Apple store, but due to the Covid19 situation, online delivery dates for each item is different, with the iPad Pro delivery being stated as late July.

    If I'm not mistaken, Apple would deliver the items separately and if so, since the Apple Care+ covers both the Apple Pencil and MK as well, would the coverage period start on the day the first item arrives or it will be tagged to the iPad itself, since that is the main device? It's been years since I ordered directly from Apple store so would be nice to understand. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/PorkFlossKnuckle
    [link] [comments]

    Should I get the Apple Pencil for my 10.2” iPad 7th Generation ? What do you think ?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:59 PM PDT

    Kuo: Apple to Launch 10.8-Inch iPad Later This Year, 8.5-Inch iPad Mini in 2021

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:07 AM PDT

    I wish the scribble function allowed for “fixing” handwriting

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:02 AM PDT

    I have horrible handwriting and so have always been a bit jealous of other people's clean notes. I am pretty excited about scribble because it'll hopefully give me flexibility to quickly write anywhere while looking readable.

    I wish there was an option where it would switch to text automatically upon holding the pencil down but also put it in a handwriting font so that it looks like clean notes but can be copied and searched like normal text. Hopefully one of the third party apps like notability, PDF Expert or goodreader will be able to implement a feature like this.

    submitted by /u/Newsrwara
    [link] [comments]

    Digital Maleficent Painting

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    What is a good scanner utility app?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    Howdy folks! I have a brother 2 in 1 scanner printer combo and the brother software if pretty bad. What other options would you fine folks recommend? I mostly need something for the flatbed scanner. A part of my process is inking traditionally and coloring digital.

    submitted by /u/Thewtfpanda
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone else notice most YouTube videos on iPadOS 14 can playback 2160p ?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:52 AM PDT

    Around 75 percent of the videos I've been watching on my iPad Pro since the update have been able to scale up too 2160 , most of them are tech reviewers but I rarely come across a video that is lower than 1440.

    Anyone else finding it the same ?

    submitted by /u/nogoalov11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel