• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    iPhoneX Any recommendations for an aux cord that you can also charge your phone while using?

    iPhoneX Any recommendations for an aux cord that you can also charge your phone while using?


    Any recommendations for an aux cord that you can also charge your phone while using?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    Either that requires a dongle to connect a charger or has a split charging port on one side it doesn't doesn't matter just something that doesn't go out so easily causing it to sound staticky.

    submitted by /u/MakeupMua16
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone X or IPhone 11 Pro

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:04 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone 6s. I want to make an upgrade to either of these phones. I can pay $750 for the iPhone X(second hand) or $2000 for the iPhone 11 pro. Which would be the better phone?

    submitted by /u/Mattcollins1000
    [link] [comments]

    Both of my sisters have iPhone X, but the thickness of their phones are not the same. One is a bit thicker. Why?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    iPhone X Screen Seperation & Battery Expansion issues

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:01 PM PDT

    iPhone X Screen Separation, Possible Battery Swelling

    hi guys, just wanting some opinions on what my next move should be.

    Some background, i've had my iPhone X since launch day & have absolutely loved it for 2.5 years. I've never had any problems with it, unlike so many of you, it just got so much better over the years with the new iOS.

    I've always had it in a case, have always had a screen protector & skin on the back too. I thought my phone was in perfect shape until around last week when i tried to turn the flashlight on from the lock screen & i felt the screen move.

    Upon further investigation, it looks like my screen is bowing, the glass is separating from the chassis. it's worse on the left side than the right & in the middle of the phone, it's so bad that i can see the LED panel from the side.

    Beside the bowing, the screen also moves a little bit if i press hard enough & i can see it move a lot when i do it. the screen is really coming up. Touch & everything else on the screen is fine.

    i really want to hold onto this phone until the iPhone 12 comes out in September but i really don't think my phone has a chance of making it through July.

    I know Apple does service on iPhone Xs still & they repair them for free if the screen stops registering touch, but i don't think this qualifies for the free repair. i'm just worried this would be like a $500 repair & that's rlly not worth.

    All the apple stores in the area are still closed bc of COVID so i can't really get an estimate. Could i maybe just get the battery replaced for $70 & they would be able to pop the screen back in while fixing that?

    I could trade it in maybe for an iPhone SE or something just to hold me to September but i'd really prefer to keep this phone.

    Has anyone else had this issue with the screen separating & what steps did you take to fix it?

    TLDR; iPhone X screen is separating from the chassis & idk if Apple can fix it & what i should do.

    submitted by /u/Lamar-JacksonSzn
    [link] [comments]

    Battery problem

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:25 AM PDT

    I just got an iPhone XS 10 days before. I barely used it as I'm sure it just has got under 10 chargers. But today I went to the battery health and surprised it was 99%. Is it normal or the battery has some problems?

    submitted by /u/Mangogoman
    [link] [comments]

    Randomly flashlight toggles on and off

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:43 AM PDT

    Hi, two days ago i noticed my iphone laying on wireless charger (not only then) randomly flashes for like blink of an eye time. First time i thought its thunder on the outside but i noticed its the flash of the phone. Its because of the any water inside or do u have other ideas. (2 days i was gently brushing my speakers with toothbrush so maybe i broke anything but i was trying to do this really softly)

    submitted by /u/rlvae
    [link] [comments]

    Comgamer03

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Has anyone else received an offer to buy a phone from u/Comgamer03? He reached out to me in response to a post on this subreddit. Just wondering and checking so I don't fall victim to a scam. No disrespect to him but I'm just checking to be safe.

    submitted by /u/LoocasLamb
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel