• Breaking News

    Friday, June 19, 2020

    iPad Why are people so obsessed with replacing their laptop with an iPad?

    iPad Why are people so obsessed with replacing their laptop with an iPad?


    Why are people so obsessed with replacing their laptop with an iPad?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 08:34 PM PDT

    Don't get me wrong, my MBP sits on a shelf most of the time now, but I'm just wondering where this sentiment of anti-laptop comes from. People here act strangely accomplished and pleased with themselves by moving over to the iPad like it's some sort of feat.

    submitted by /u/cozy_catastrophe
    [link] [comments]

    My thoughts on the Smart Keyboard Folio

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:29 PM PDT

    Hello All,

    I was recently on the fence about whether or not to get a Keyboard Folio for my 2020 11" iPad Pro. I looked into many videos and read many reviews, and it seemed like people either loved or hated the Keyboard Folio.

    The Magic Keyboard isn't an option for me because I need to switch to "tablet" mode frequently, and I am not comfortable using the iPad with no cover/magnetic on it as I walk around. The idea of the MK is great, but it just wasn't for me.

    Some of the complaints around the Keyboard Folio were that they keys had a "weird" feeling, that the material was cheap-feeling, and required a steep learning curve to type. One review video I saw had the reviewer saying that his wife absolutely hated the sound of the folio's keys and he couldn't use it around her. These all got me thinking and help me back on purchasing by a few weeks as I sought more and more information.

    So I picked up the Smart Keyboard Folio yesterday and have used it for about 24 hours and I absolutely love it. The keyboard does have a different feeling/texture, but it took me under 30 minutes of typing into MS Word to get a hang of it. The shortcuts are great and very similar to the Mac, so they make navigating through the iPad very easy. It does only have two resting positions, but these don't bother me and I will make them work for my needs.

    I will concede that the outer material of the Folio could be better, but I am not complaining about it. I am not sure if the folio will tear in the next year or so, but I hope not.

    Another huge positive for me is that I can "twist"/flip the iPad to the back and have the keyboard resting on the palm of my hand as I use it to write/walk around/etc. This was ultimately the deciding factor, and I am loving this Keyboard Folio.

    I just wanted to write this in the event there are any out here who may be on the fence about obtaining this accessory. The MK, with the trackpad, I am sure is great. But it would have been too much for my needs, especially as I am trying to supplement my Macs, not replace them.

    submitted by /u/hitcho12
    [link] [comments]

    Can the 2020 Ipad Pro still use the USB cable connection method to share screen to mac using Quicktime? I can't get it to work.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:04 PM PDT

    iPad Pro 12.9inch vs 11inch with magic keyboard REAL WORLD COMPARISON

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:45 PM PDT

    Blankbook's 5.2.0 Update for iOS and Mac. To my father.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:16 AM PDT

    Update for iPad, iPhone, Mac version 5.2.0 (Means I love you in my language). Dedicated to my dad "Wang Chengge".

    Today is June 18, 2020, your favorite auspicious number, Dad. You had a brain hemorrhage and all of a sudden you're in heaven. My dad was an ordinary man, extraordinarily kind-hearted, carried stress, but always had a smile for life. You support my dreams and Mom's dreams with all you've got, and support our family. You loved rocks, and when I agreed with you to support your dream and make you a video you just suddenly left. Dad, you left too soon, you probably just wanted to rest and go see Grandma, maybe our turtle Laifu is waiting for you over there too.

    Your last waking hours before you left were spent worrying about my schooling, Dad, rest assured that with your support, I have indeed learned all the What I want to learn: development, music theory, linguistics, film history, design, psychology, photography, game design and development, translation, and writing. , economics, leadership, business, etc.... I'm probably one of the few people who has seen all the faculty courses at the university. And I have a clear vision of what I want to study in the future. Learning comes a few days later at WWDC, and don't worry Dad, I'll keep up the lifelong learning, which is already fun.

    This app has probably been the most talked about topic you and I have had in recent months, Dad. You don't have the equipment to use it yourself, but you're always there with suggestions and ideas for me to make a good product for users, and when I do, I'm sure you'll be there to help me. Don't go down with me when I say not to rush, encourage me to be patient and take my time. Your support and love is very real to me, and I will also pass on your expectations and support to every user. I will take your support and trust, Dad, and your heart to this application and all future products, and share it with the world! .

    This update is dedicated to you, the announcement has been translated into all the languages of the world to bring users around the world, this update announcement will also be in Apple's entire On iPad, iPhone, and Mac, let users around the world know you're the guy behind it all. I have a wonderful father named Wang Chengge. I, Wang Yuxing, am proud to be your son, and I will still be your son in my next life. I hope that everyone who reads this announcement will love those around them, just like the last moment of their lives. Remind your family to take care of your health and develop good habits.

    Miss you a lot, Dad, and you take care of yourself over there too. Mom and I love you.

    Link to my previous post about Blankbook:

    I created an iPad Note-taking app with infinite canvas and focus on the essence of pen and paper. Called Blankbook.

    submitted by /u/Legolas-Wang
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 2020 vs iPhone XS dim light photography

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    iPad Pro with magic keyboard review

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:35 AM PDT

    Looking for an app that can record video and sound in background

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    I'm looking for an iPad app that can record video and sound from a usb mic while being a background app and also allowing music to play through.

    Anyone know of anything?

    submitted by /u/aroundtheworld_again
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding USB-C use for headphones on latest iPad 11"

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 11:20 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    I'm curious about why Apple made the USB-C to only work with the official 3.5mm adaptor. Is there really any other dongle that works on the iPad? I tried 3 different brands and still the only one working is the awful cable sold by Apple.

    submitted by /u/fernanzgz
    [link] [comments]

    10.5 iPad Air 3 with Logitech combo keyboard and MOFT style stand.’

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:46 AM PDT

    iPad Pro 2018 doesn't have a sound when HDMI is plugged in.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:50 AM PDT

    So as the title says guys my iPad pro's sound is not working if my USB-C adapter is connected. It can project the screen seamlessly and smoothly. And yes i am using it for my elgato hd60s. I actually have 2 adapters and both of them cannot catch the sound from my iPad.

    I actually tried it even on my SONY TV and still no sound at all. Wydt guys?

    PS: i have another iPad which is the 6th generation and a lightning hdmi adapter and it's working properly with my elgato and smart TV.

    submitted by /u/vl4dmr
    [link] [comments]

    Silicone protection for keys

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:57 AM PDT

    Hey there! Long-time lurker here. I've recently got my hands on the new Magic Keyboard for the iPad Pro 12.9", transitioning from the old smart folio keyboard. However, I am now more wary of getting crumbs and dirt under the keys of my MK which wasn't a concern of mine before since the keys on the smart folio one was knitted shut.

    I've been looking everywhere from Reddit to other sites and I was just wondering if any of you could help me look for a silicone protection that could go over the keys? I've found some that were "universal" so it goes on practically anything but I was hoping for one specifically made for the MK. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/lorenchristxne
    [link] [comments]

    out of boredom, animation and music on my ipad (settings in the comments)

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Unsure which sub to ask in but I'm trying to decide which of these to build a website with. Which should I use and why?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:58 PM PDT

    • GoDaddy

    • Milkshake

    • Squarespace

    I tried but didn't like Wix nor Universe

    submitted by /u/sknysky
    [link] [comments]

    Need some recommendations for a teen who loves to sing

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    Hey guys!

    My mom had this wonderful idea to get my sister a microphone and Smule membership. She absolutely loves to sing and would do it 24/7 if she could. She's 14, almost 15.

    So can I ask for some recommendations for her? She has an iPad Pro 9.7 inch and an iPhone XR. She can also use my MBP 2016. So something that works for all of those would be amazing.

    Ps I read the rules but I apologize if I misunderstood and shouldn't have made a post.

    submitted by /u/AlexTraner
    [link] [comments]

    Canadians, the 3rd gen LTE 1TB iPad Pro on sale with a case and screen protector, you can get the 11 $765 off, and the 12.9 $965 off.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Is There No Good All-In-One Backup Solution For The iPad Pro?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:42 AM PDT

    I subscribed to the 2TB plan, but it doesn't backup my Music or playlists unless I also subscribe to Apple's crappy music service, which I am not going anywhere near since it has completely destroyed my music library twice.

    iMazing - No

    Doesn't backup anything on the iCloud drive or any files in the "On My iPad" tab in the Files app ... which is where I keep my business files.

    Any suggestions suggestions for an all-in-one backup app? One app that jut backs up everything to one location. Google is providing no help here ...

    submitted by /u/Humanovation
    [link] [comments]

    Buying used ipad pro 10.5, How to confirm model?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:37 AM PDT

    So as the title says.

    I asked the seller to record a video of said ipad, showing that the wifi works, volume control works etc.

    But I don't know how to confirm that he is really selling the ipad pro 10.5, not some other model?

    submitted by /u/calm_joe
    [link] [comments]

    Taking notes on iPad 4th generation

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 01:48 AM PDT

    How do I take notes on iPad 4th gen properly? When I write, the side part of my hand that touches the screen "disturbs" the screen. Is there a feature that could fix this?

    submitted by /u/mbrd_
    [link] [comments]

    What are your favorite news apps?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 07:50 PM PDT

    I've been using Apple news and it works well for iPad, but the topics that I follow rarely gets updated and the UX gets clunky.

    Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/SumoDash
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to keep the status bar (date, time, battery etc) visible when in apps?

    Posted: 18 Jun 2020 05:40 PM PDT

    I looked through settings and nothing jumped out at me as a way to keep the status bar visible while in apps. Wondered if there is a setting I'm missing for it.

    submitted by /u/nocturne213
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel