• Breaking News

    Monday, June 29, 2020

    iPhone Is there a way to find out what adjectives my iPhone associates with specific photos?

    iPhone Is there a way to find out what adjectives my iPhone associates with specific photos?


    Is there a way to find out what adjectives my iPhone associates with specific photos?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:33 PM PDT

    Like can I go to some info page on a specific photo and see words like dog sky and/or butt

    I got an iPhone 11 with the 13.4 update.

    submitted by /u/dj3777
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 6 home button doesn’t work, how do I get an on screen home button?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:52 PM PDT

    So my girlfriend's home button on her phone is completely broken and I know you can get an onscreen one through the settings but I don't know how to get there without using the button!If she scrolls down on the screen with the time on it and the notifications, she can get to her messages without using the home button. She sent some links to herself using my phone so she can also get to the App Store. I was thinking there has to be some app she can download that will make her go to her settings through a shortcut? I know I've used apps before that require microphone or location access permission and I feel like some may have taken me to the settings directly but I can't find any. Lemme know if there is anyway to get the settings app without using the home button

    submitted by /u/violentbutches
    [link] [comments]

    “Other” category taking up 41 GB

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:15 PM PDT

    So like the title says. I have the iPhone X with 64 GB and absolutely no storage available due to the "other" category using 41 gigs. Does anyone have this problem/know how to fix it? It's driving me up the wall because Apple doesn't really explain it, and I really don't want to get a new phone. Any help is appreciated, thanks.

    submitted by /u/lun_a
    [link] [comments]

    Car Bluetooth only works for phone calls

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:50 PM PDT

    Hey, I'm having an issue with my iPhone 7+ on 13.5.1

    I can connect my phone to Bluetooth without problem but no audio plays through it except when I get a phone call. Can someone tell me a method of fixing this?

    submitted by /u/KappaFaceNOSpacee
    [link] [comments]

    iCloud

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:16 PM PDT

    I have two phones if I delete all the pics on my other phone will it delete them from this phone

    submitted by /u/Ninjastario
    [link] [comments]

    Is it really necessary to have all the experimental features on under advanced safari settings in iOS 13.5.1?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 08:17 PM PDT

    So many experimental features in advanced safari settings are automatically switched on and some of them off. Why even put them on the phone or have the option to turn them on and off when im guessing the average user like me has no idea what any of them mean? Guess ultimately my question is, Is their factory selection(s) important or essential enough to leave on or can I just turn them off? If anyone has knowledge of what they are and do feedback is appreciated. Thanks

    submitted by /u/Jace_avb
    [link] [comments]

    Suppress iMessages contact name on lock screen possible?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:22 PM PDT

    Running iOS 13.5.1 on my xs max. When I receive a text message or iMessage the contact name is visible on the lock screen. Is there a way to have this so that it doesn't show the contact name on the lock screen?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/Knobson-dasilva
    [link] [comments]

    Phone doesn’t work on home WiFi only

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 10:23 AM PDT

    iPhone se 2020 iOS 13.5.1 My iPhone will connect to my WiFi network but if I try to do things that need WiFi they won't work(google, safari, YouTube). I've tried resetting network settings as well as just resetting all settings in general, neither of these worked. Also tried disconnecting and reconnecting, forgetting and rejoining, restarting router, rebooting router, restarting phone, tried turning airplane mode on and restarting, tried turning Bluetooth off. It works on other WiFi networks that I've connected to but not mine. Other phones and computers work on the WiFi network. Please help

    Edit: solved the problem! Thanks for the help!

    submitted by /u/educatedgangster69
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 7 Battery Replacement

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:48 PM PDT

    I've had my iPhone 7 since January 2018. It's in pristine condition. I love the size and look of it; however since the recent iOS update, the battery has been draining fast and it gets hot. Battery health is at 76%. Apple Support recommends to ship it in for a battery replacement. $65 + $10 shipping + tax. Is it worth it? Or should I just get a new phone?

    submitted by /u/rainbowconfetti99
    [link] [comments]

    my iphone sent message using my number, but i never sent the text :o

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:17 PM PDT

    Hi, i'm sorry if this comes across as dumb but i am really confused because my mom received a message from a different number but it had MY contact info (my name on her phone, my lil circle picture)

    My mom didn't click because it seemed sus, but it was basically like a notif from our cell phone carrier with a link. I told her to block the number and she did but then a couple minutes later another text popped up from Well's Fargo (we don't have a bank account with them) with a link. My phone shows no history of sending the messages on my phone.

    I would just like to know, is there a way to stop the messages? I'm afraid blocking isn't working and I wanna text my mom without being scared of a hack ://

    submitted by /u/cbothsideslikethanel
    [link] [comments]

    Anyway to turn off this feature?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:05 PM PDT

    I have an iPhone SE 2020 running IOS 13.5.1, whenever I go to copy an image it shows at the top who I last messaged, is there anyway to turn this feature off?

    submitted by /u/ThatGuyDecidueye
    [link] [comments]

    Will replacing the screen fix the display that got damaged from water getting into the screen cracks

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:18 PM PDT

    I dropped my iPhone 6s on a rainy day and some water got into the screen cracks. I wanted to know if I paid to have the screen replaced would that fix the display issues or is the water damage a deeper issue than just a new screen. Phone still turns on and charges but about a quarter (top right) is lit and the rest is black. Thanks for the help/advice ◡̈

    submitted by /u/laverflavor
    [link] [comments]

    Been trying to get photos off my phone for hours now

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:20 AM PDT

    Iphone 7 Plus/IOS 13.5.1 Windows 8.1 Itunes 12.10.7.3

    Actually have had this problem for years so I just avoided until now. I used to just plug the phone in and drag the files over, but this doesn't work anymore. Many files don't go. Many are corrupt. Lots of problems. In the past I've lost a lot of photos this way.

    I've learned it probably has something to do with the files being HEIC format. Another post on here recommended clicking Keep Originals in settings, which I've now done. Now I can see that they are indeed HEIC files and not jpgs.

    iTunes keeps getting recommended, but you're supposed to have a little photos icon in iTunes which I don't have. Apple says if you're trying to transfer photos off your phone onto your computer that aren't already on your computer (is there any other reason??) to not use iTunes but to use the Windows photos app, but it seems like the app doesn't recognize HEIC format.

    I'm stumped.

    submitted by /u/shirikodama
    [link] [comments]

    I think I’ve finally went crazy!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Hi all! I wonder if anyone else has had the same "issue". I recently dug out my old iPhone 6s Plus and was messing around trying to remember what features the camera supported. Oddly, in the bottom left of the camera app (in the photo access icon) there was from what I could gather, a picture of Winnie the Pooh and tigger..... I clicked, it navigated to camera roll and it simply said "no photos or videos". I looked in all folders in the photos app and there are zero images on this phone as I did a factory reset when I upgraded. It's not even connected to the internet.

    I think I'm going crazy as it has vanished now!?

    submitted by /u/Onecandan
    [link] [comments]

    iPod touch 4th generation black screen locked.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:50 PM PDT

    I have an iPod touch fourth-generation I'm not sure in what iOS firmware it is. 0.0.0 It is completely unresponsive when I try to press any other buttons it stays black but if I plug it into a computer it shows it connects and it shows in my files that there's an iPod connected. I can't connect to iTunes because there's a passcode lock which obviously I can't turn it off because I can't get to the phone at all I've tried DFU mode and iTunes and no matter what I try it doesn't show any thing on the screen

    submitted by /u/skaterboy101345
    [link] [comments]

    Email with specific feature

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    I am wondering if anyone could tell me if there is an iPhone email app that will sync, and notify me of email only during my work hours.

    I work M-F, 7-330 so I'd only like to get notification during that period. In a perfect world, it would take into consideration holidays (Canada) but I realize that may be a bridge too far.

    submitted by /u/hawkivan
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone XS camera quality

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    When I'm outside and I try to take a pic with my front facing camera both on snap or main camera my face just goes all dark and you can't see me, the other way to stop this is take a picture from an awkwardly high angle and I'd rather not do that. Does anyone know anything I can do or is it just the camera?

    submitted by /u/Ksinclair1
    [link] [comments]

    Voice/Audio issues

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    I have an old IPhone 7 that I'm still using until my contract is up. When I try to make a phone call, use Siri or voice memos my voice cannot be heard. I'd assume the bottom of my phone is either broken or clogged with dirt.

    However, when I record a video the audio works fine and you can hear my voice. It also charges fine so I don't think my charging port is blocked.

    Any suggestions

    submitted by /u/poopingguy54
    [link] [comments]

    Weird random colors on iPhone 11 screen.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:13 PM PDT

    Hey,

    I just noticed that my iPhone 11 screen has a small patch of weird colors stuck there, ranging from green to purple. They don't go away, and it doesn't look like it's a software problem since I tried screenshotting and it's not there. The patch of colors are mostly visible when my iPhone is on dark colors, and it is basically invisible when it is on bright/whiteish colors. I uploaded a picture of what it looks like when put on black.

    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1TWO6F-lBCoXDphtXOgMmtOF6Rka0g5pp/view?usp=sharing

    Any idea what it might be?

    submitted by /u/ROSPN
    [link] [comments]

    It is okay that my iPhone model number is starter from numeral?

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:02 PM PDT

    Recently got iPhone 7. And while I was checking it I noticed that model number is started from numeral instead of letter, usually it should start from M, F and so on. My model number is 3c2**kh/a. It is okay that it started from numeral?

    submitted by /u/Alibek7474
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone XS IOS 13.5.1 emoji keyboard help.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 11:27 AM PDT

    How to show the full 6 columns of frequently used emojis when you click on the "switch to emoji keybord" ?

    Every time I open my emoji keyboard it always displays the last 3 columns of frequently used emoji instead of the full 6 columns of the frequently used emoji. What annoys me is that the emojis that I really frequently use can be found on the first 3 columns not the last.

    If you could swing by my profile I have upload a photo of what I mean.

    submitted by /u/Carbonatedwatersugar
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone doesn't power up. Please Help

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:28 AM PDT

    The WiFi on my iPhone 6s stopped working after which the phone wouldn't charge. The phone is currently dead and doesn't charge nor connect to a PC. I'm being forced to use an Android right now. Thought I'd put that there so you understand my pain.

    submitted by /u/mhv976
    [link] [comments]

    Finger print scan work but doesn’t read

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    I bought iphone 8 plus 1 day ago and while setting up the fingerprint scanner registered my fingerprint but it doesn't register if i try to do now it only says try again please help anyone.

    submitted by /u/hiddenspiritz
    [link] [comments]

    Notification Issues

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:09 AM PDT

    I've recently made the switch to iPhone from android and am loving it so far, but I'm having a small issue with notifications. Some / most of them do make sound and vibrate, but a few of the notifications just appear as banners. I want them all to make a sound, but that's not working for some reason. If anyone could help me, it would be appreciated. Thanks!

    If this helps, I have an SE 2020 running iOS 13.5.1

    submitted by /u/ahhhhahhhha
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel