• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 20, 2020

    iPad I didn’t like the touch on the SmartFolio of my iPad Pro... so I filled it with bunch of viniles. It feels great and looks dope!

    iPad I didn’t like the touch on the SmartFolio of my iPad Pro... so I filled it with bunch of viniles. It feels great and looks dope!


    I didn’t like the touch on the SmartFolio of my iPad Pro... so I filled it with bunch of viniles. It feels great and looks dope!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Royal Kludge RK61 keyboard... A perfect combination and ruggedness with a retroesced typing experience. I was thinking what would work for me while waiting to get the magic keyboard for my new iPad Pro 2020, any other keyboard would just have no character and so typical...

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 10:02 PM PDT

    How do I use mail with screen time activated

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:24 AM PDT

    Hi, I have an iPad I share with my kid. If I set up screen time I can't open email and it says "you can't do this because restrictions" And the only way I've found to use the mail app is to fully turn off screen time and then set it up from the beginning again.

    submitted by /u/bearwolfz
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro 11” not charging, Red Battery Flashing??

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:06 PM PDT

    Screen is not „stable“, is it normal?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Hey there, first of all: im not native and my phrasing might be a bit wierd but I hope I can manage to explain.

    So im working with kids and they were drawing on my ipad pro 2020 11" and then they showed me that if you press the display in about the middle a slightly bit harder its not „hard". It lets u press in it a bit. Is this normal? I didn't notice this before and I was sure that the screen is very solid. Im a bit concerned now.

    Every help is appreciated guys. Thanks in advance! :)

    submitted by /u/23melty23
    [link] [comments]

    Just got an ipad air 3 and I want to get a screen protector but I don’t want a glass one since it causes woobly lines with the pencil and I plan to mainly use it for art

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    I can only afford one that is maybe $10-15 but if u have recommendations on more expensive ones then I'll add them to my wish list for later. I've heard matte protectors are good for art but I don't know if I could stand the decrease in color and noise. So is there a good film protector that's not matte and in my price range? Also I've seen silicone covers for the apple pencil that supposedly add friction do they actually work and if so which brand is best.

    submitted by /u/keephopestaywhelmed
    [link] [comments]

    Connected my iPad to a dock with power and hdmi, got rid of the black bars by stretching my screen and am playing pc games via my pc downstairs with steam link and rainway and controlling the iPad and game with controller and keyboard plus AirPods

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 08:20 PM PDT

    paperlike screen protector

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:44 AM PDT

    at what rate will the paperlike wear down my apple pencil tip, i miss that feeling of drawing on a textured surface but i dont want to have to spent £20 every couple of mo ths for 4 tips, thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/SantikLingo
    [link] [comments]

    I never really would’ve used the feature if it weren’t for this device...

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:13 AM PDT

    I just noticed that Procreate has keyboard support. This is made so much better by the MKB. Definitely love this setup. Definitely didn't expect to find a reason to enjoy using the MKB for drawing projects. Worth the buy.

    submitted by /u/kefaren
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone recommend any apps (preferably free) to improve workflow between an iPad and a Windows desktop?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:43 AM PDT

    I've already got Word, PowerPoint, OneDrive, Chrome (which NEEDS desktop sites like Safari) and Wired XDisplay already, just wondering if anyone has anymore that can make working on both even easier, as I've decided to replace my Windows laptop with my 2018 iPad that doesn't use a slow HDD and can stand me working on it for than 2 hours

    submitted by /u/BMG_2003
    [link] [comments]

    WWDC 2020

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:43 PM PDT

    Is anyone else excited about WWDC 2020? I got an iPad less than a month ago and I'm really looking forward to hearing what news Apple has for iPadOS. Does anyone know what to expect? What would you like to see?

    submitted by /u/thatcurlygay
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Nintendo Switch over iPad remotely - Game Capture for iPad OS - or other option

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    So, what I am searching for is an option to play the Nintendo Switch over an iPad Pro. I thought of using the, let's say, Elgato HD60S to stream the gameplay over to the iPad but unfortunately the Game Capture Software from Elgato is only available for Win and MacOS.

    Does anyone know a software to watch 'the stream' of the Switch on an iPad? Or any other alternative?

    submitted by /u/CrabbyTheo
    [link] [comments]

    Remote application to Win10

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:16 AM PDT

    Sorry to post this as this has been asked before but I was unable to confidently find a single answer despite looking through the previous posts.

    What is the general recommended app for an iPad to remote into a Win10 computer for streaming games and movies on a home network?

    Currently I'm using TeamViewer and would prefer to stay in the ideal/optimal freeware if possible.

    Thank you so much for any answers and help.

    submitted by /u/Storm_King_1
    [link] [comments]

    What app do you use to write up a blog/transcript ?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:50 AM PDT

    I'm looking for an application to write up my blogs or the transcript to my podcast.what app do you guys recommend for doing this on an iPad Pro with an external keyboard

    submitted by /u/knightwize
    [link] [comments]

    MK is cool but Folio KB plus small hack= more versatility! Drawing angle ��

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    What's your favorite web browser on ipad and why?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 07:52 PM PDT

    I mainly use chrome because it syncs with most of my bookmark and data, but the issue with chrome is that it gets real chunky and takes up a lot of my memory especially when I'm trying to watch things in PiP mode on the side.

    I don't own an iPad pro, just a regular iPad. What are your favorites and why?

    submitted by /u/SumoDash
    [link] [comments]

    Protecting the smart folio case from scuffs and scratches.

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 09:43 PM PDT

    Has anyone been able to find a good way to protect the smart folio case from scratches and scuffs? I have had mine for a few weeks and already the area that comes into contact with surfaces seems to be worn down a bit.

    I think I have seen some people using a dbrand skin on the surface but I would greatly appreciate any other advice or tricks.

    Thanks for any help.

    submitted by /u/RealDBJoe
    [link] [comments]

    screen time app without creating an e-mail account for my kids

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:41 AM PDT

    I want to limit the screen time for my kids, checked the apple feature out and they want you to create an e-mail adress for your kids. This is really cumbersome for me, and my kids don't use e-mail (yet). I just want a simple profile (for my kids) and a "Admin account" with password (for me). A bit like Netflix. Except if they want to access the adult profiles a password is required. Screen time doesn't allow that.

    Is there an app which can do this? I have tried looking for this, but haven't found an app which can do this. It doesnt have to be free.

    submitted by /u/upbeat22
    [link] [comments]

    iPad Pro drawing "problem"

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    While I was drawing with my iPad, I noticed something was off. One side of the screen, it was smooth, and the other part, it was sort of rough. It went away after a good clean, but it keeps coming back whenever I touch the screen with my fingers and draw again. Does this happen to you guys, is this something normal?

    submitted by /u/SmilingMammaMiaCat
    [link] [comments]

    Is it completely safe to use a 100W laptop charger on my iPad Pro?

    Posted: 19 Jun 2020 06:34 PM PDT

    Hi all,

    Bought a Razer Laptop yesterday that came with a 100W USB charger and am curious as to whether it can be safely used for my iPad Pro. I also have devices like a Nintendo Switch and Android work phone which use the same USB-C charging mechanism, so would be great if I could just pack the one laptop charger in future when travel becomes a thing again and cater for all my devices!

    submitted by /u/SetsunaSaigami
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel