• Breaking News

    Monday, June 22, 2020

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - June 22, 2020

    iOS Gaming Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - June 22, 2020


    Weekly /r/iOSGaming Discussion - What have you been playing lately and what do you recommend? - June 22, 2020

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:11 PM PDT

    Please use this thread to discuss whatever iOS games you've been playing lately. They don't have to be new games, they can be old games and they do not have to be iOS original titles!

    As long as it's an iOS game it belongs in here. Make sure to put the name(s) of the game(s) in bold to make it easier for people skimming the thread to see what you're talking about, and if you'd like to make it really convenient turn the game name into a hyperlink that sends people directly to the App Store!

    To keep track of the thread, the comments are sorted by "new" by default.

    Find previous weekly threads here.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Nintendo Reportedly Stepping Away from Mobile Games

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Farming Simulator 16 by GIANTS Software GmbH has gone free on the App Store for the first time ever. https://apps.apple.com/app/id992051355?ign-mpt=uo%3D4

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 02:18 AM PDT

    Contains in-app purchases in the form of virtual currency, however, I have no idea how much it affects the gameplay. Go get your copy now, if you are into realistic farm management.

    submitted by /u/Strange-Scientist
    [link] [comments]

    Does anybody recognize this game?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 09:55 AM PDT

    A full view of my survivalcraft Tuscan fortress project, next plan is finish all furniture details of main structure and start building town houses and light tower By the coast

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:14 PM PDT

    Are there any apps that can help me track the jigsaws I completed irl?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:50 AM PDT

    It's very hard to search for it on app store as you get directed to puzzle games, understandably. This might not be the best sub to ask this but I figured you guys might help m, thank you :)

    submitted by /u/berkeson
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about save data on different IOS devices...

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:40 AM PDT

    I have 2 questions regarding save data:

    1- Can I delete a game to install at a different time and keep the save data stored on the system or the cloud? I don't want to lose any progress I've made and start over.

    2- I will be receiving the IPhone 11 in a couple of weeks and I have some games I want to play on my current IPhone 6, however I don't want to lose my progress when I get the IPhone 11 and continue playing my games from where I left off on my IPhone 6. Is it possible to do so and if it is, how?

    submitted by /u/fremer7
    [link] [comments]

    Games like Block Fortress War?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    I’m looking for a new game.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    As you probably guessed, I need a new game. I like all of the games I have, but sometimes you just need something new thrown in to spice everything up.

    I'm looking for a single player adventure type game, except like, it actually has an ending.

    I'm not super picky, and I don't have anything too specific in mind and would love to here some suggestions.

    Edit: Thanks for suggestions, I'm currently checking most of the requested games and I appreciate your help.

    submitted by /u/13LuckyNumber
    [link] [comments]

    Best real time pvp games

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:36 PM PDT

    As the title says I'd like to know some of the best real time pvp games in the iOS store paid for or not I just want to know some of the best in your guys opinions no card games tho please and thank you

    submitted by /u/krazecam
    [link] [comments]

    Are there any good multiplayer space games where you can control fleets?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:34 PM PDT

    I need a cool RPG to play

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:52 PM PDT

    I'm looking for a RPG that's just decent many of the 'RPG' games aren't good at all and I'm starving for something better. I'm not able to get a PC so this is my only hope

    submitted by /u/Trailvhu6
    [link] [comments]

    Any game tips that are specifically great on iPad?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:18 PM PDT

    Maybe some cool strategy games that really makes use of the screen estate.

    submitted by /u/armorgeddon-wars
    [link] [comments]

    A detailed corner of my Survivalcraft Tuscan Fortress project

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:40 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel