• Breaking News

    Saturday, June 27, 2020

    iOS Gaming It's Developer Saturday! [Ends Sunday at 01:15 UTC]

    iOS Gaming It's Developer Saturday! [Ends Sunday at 01:15 UTC]


    It's Developer Saturday! [Ends Sunday at 01:15 UTC]

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Developers are now allowed to post their games on the subreddit, twice a month. Any Developer posts, posted before this post will be removed. When this post is 24 hours old, Developer Saturday will be over.

    Reminders:

    1. You do not need to message the moderators today to get permission to post your game. However, any spam will be dealt with accordingly, please report any spam you see. Moderators will still be viewing posts to make sure they fall within our guidelines and Reddit's guidelines.

    2. If your accounts main purpose on Reddit is just for self-promotion, and you have over 10% of your account being promotion, you need to message/modmail the moderators before posting.

    3. You can only self promote twice a month. If you post your game more than twice a month, it will be removed. You can view this post for more information.

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Safari Forever - "Mario Maker Run for mobile". Link in comments.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:33 AM PDT

    The whole Retro Pixel Series of games are available for free! If you’re looking for a challenging retro platformer this might be for you :)

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    A friend and I have been working on an idle zombie RPG for a year

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:19 AM PDT

    I wanted to play a causal twin-stick shooter that I can pick up and play at any time for a minute or two. I couldn't find anything that fulfilled my itch, therefore I made my own game - Pocket Wizard.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:35 AM PDT

    I wanted to play a causal twin-stick shooter that I can pick up and play at any time for a minute or two. I couldn't find anything that fulfilled my itch, therefore I made my own game - Pocket Wizard.

    Pocket Wizard is a free top-down twin-stick shooter.

    It isn't a bullet hell, but more of a monster hell. As monsters just keep on spawning until you die. This is my first proper game, it has some nice little features as a small shop system for upgrades and skins - which you can either buy from in-game gold.

    The game is still under development, I'll be adding tons more stuff in the game. For now, I'll be happy to get some feedback regarding the game.

    The game is live on the Appstore, and you can get it from this link:

    Appstore: https://apps.apple.com/us/app/id1519872096

    Below is the game's trailer, and small gameplay video.

    I hope you enjoy it!

    Trailer

    Gameplay

    submitted by /u/xeurik
    [link] [comments]

    New Metal Slug game from the CoD Mobile dev

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    XCOM: Enemy Within is on sale and is $1.99

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:10 AM PDT

    Just fyi

    submitted by /u/the15thwolf
    [link] [comments]

    FINAL FANTASY CRYSTAL CHRONICLES Remastered Edition: New Features and Release Date

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:49 AM PDT

    Two years can make a difference.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:38 AM PDT

    Tom and Jerry Chase is coming to SEA region | Hoping for a global release in the future

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Based on the classic TV show, Tom and Jerry: Chase is a 1v4 asymmetrical game where you play either as a mouse or a cat. If you have played Dead by Daylight, then you may find the base concept similar to that. In the game, players can choose unique characters based on the show and play with friends.

    The game was initially launched in China only, however, the good thing is now it is available for pre-registration in SEA region. Although my country is not included in the list, but I'm hoping since the game got really positive response from their Chinese version (probably this is one of the reasons why the game is coming out of China now), it will surely be available globally in the future.

    To know more about Tom and Jerry Chase, you can check here.

    submitted by /u/Tousif_03
    [link] [comments]

    Any comments about these Point & Click games?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:37 AM PDT

    Found a few more "hidden gems" (or games I've never heard of), can you guys tell me if they are good?

    Barmark: Sadly, this one is not available anymore. This is actually the type of P&C I'm trying to find (graphics, music), was anyone able to get it? Is there ANY way to download it on an iphone?

    Heal: Pocket Edition: This looks really good, created by the same developers of DISTRAINT. The art reminds me of Lucid Dream Adventure, but I think it's very short.

    Karma Incarnation 1. Is it good? I'm not looking for something "too childish".

    Little Misfortune . Again, too childish? I like that it's "focused on characters".

    So, have you tried these games? Are they worth those prices? Please let me know!

    submitted by /u/Ramg97
    [link] [comments]

    Railways!, a traffic flow simulator game, has been reduced to free for the first time. The reviews are mixed for this one, but it might be worth checking out, if you are into this type of games.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 08:02 AM PDT

    Any good console or PC quality games?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:26 AM PDT

    Apparently I've been looking at some games on Steam and started to wonder if those games(or at least games like it) are available on the App Store. My PC can't handle these games and I don't have a console. So is there any good console or PC quality games on the App Store?

    submitted by /u/PopularPro-GamerYT
    [link] [comments]

    Game recommendations for 5yr girl?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 07:01 AM PDT

    She loves dress up games or cooking games or taking care of animals. A lot of the free games seem to just be reskins of the same games. That let you have one cosmetic option. Then maybe 2 behind ad walls. And the rest are behind paywalls. She gets bored of them after about 5-10 minutes because there isnt much substance to them.

    I dont mind paying for it if it will hold her interest for awhile. She does like doing age appropriate learning. Such as spelling or simple math. She loves collecting/unlocking things.

    I would really like to find games like the 90s educational computer games I grew up with. Such as Richard Scarry's Busytown, Lenny's Music Toons, Treasure Cove, Reader Rabbit.

    She likes the cooking mama game, but its kind of an ad cow (I wish there was a pay version with no ads).

    Theres tons of monthly subs (we currently have one for homer), I let her get 1 month of whatever sub she wants each month (she got bored of homer after about a few days, so if there is a better one anyone knows of im open to suggestion)

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Tasisway
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Arcade allows Beyond a Steel Sky to “reach a much wider audience”

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    Campaign Trail Beta Sign Up Open

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 03:18 PM PDT

    I just wanna say Slay the spire is fantastic

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:01 PM PDT

    I already placed about 50 hours on the PCV , so I'm not new to the game but even on my tiny ass Iphone Se2 , I'm having a blast with this game .

    I put in 10 hours in maybe 2-3 days, which is unprecedented for a phone game , for me personally. The game could be better optimized for phone, text size is small, but I have excellent vision so it hasn't been a deal breaker... and outside of some bugs... The game is the real deal. 10 bucks for this game is a steal imho. You can play this game for 500 hours easily .

    I have had like 4 crashes but the game autosaves frequently, so never lost any progress.

    submitted by /u/Drivenby
    [link] [comments]

    What a time to be alive! Skyrim (via Shadow) on Steam using iPhone XR and Xb1 controller.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 10:24 AM PDT

    I’m really god damn hoping we get a better real racing 3 kinda stuff. If this is something like forza street we riot, they’ve been working at it for like 2 years man

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 06:48 PM PDT

    Linelight - an beautifully immersive puzzle game. It is a relaxing puzzle game with challenging puzzles and incredible music. It’s a mini masterpiece. Check this puzzle game out. Can be really helpful if you have anxiety as well; it’s extremely peaceful and only cost two dollars!

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Looking for an old game that I believe is no longer in the store

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 11:48 PM PDT

    It's an old timegate base building game that's not dissimilar from clash of clans. It's futuristic in aesthetic, however, with drones and tank like units as opposed to archers and barbarians. It was very comedic, the recurring story characters were funny and the game didn't take itself seriously at all. It never got big and eventually the company behind it closed the servers and gave all the players insane amounts of in game currency to play with before shutting the game down for good.

    I know this is extremely vague and really could be any of the dozens of games like it. The only thing I somewhat recall besides it's eventual shutdown was that the premium currency was some sort of green gem and that I was playing on a gen 4 iPod touch in around 2011-2013. Not sure when the game got shutdown but it was a while back, at least 3-4 years ago, may've been even earlier.

    If I remember more, I'll edit the post and reply to comments and whatnot, thank you guys.

    submitted by /u/methos6277
    [link] [comments]

    LYNE price reduction to $0.99USD. Wonderful minimalistic puzzle game with curated level packs as well as procedurally generated daily packs.

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 09:24 PM PDT

    Beyond a Steel Sky

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 04:01 PM PDT

    Anyone who has reached the city, how do I get the device from the GG? Once I bait it, it doesn't allow me to pick the device up. Just talks about how it looks vicious.

    submitted by /u/jposquig
    [link] [comments]

    Auto games that require manual mode to succeed?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 08:03 PM PDT

    Looking into the mmorpg side or gotcha style is fine. Something that can auto the simple stuff but needs to be controlled to succeed in pvp or dungeons? tIA

    submitted by /u/Boswell11
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel