• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Apple Watch How to record Apple Watch videos when no one’s around to hold the camera

    Apple Watch How to record Apple Watch videos when no one’s around to hold the camera


    How to record Apple Watch videos when no one’s around to hold the camera

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 01:33 PM PDT

    Sunday Mood

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    Happy Fathers x Yoga Day!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:24 AM PDT

    My Father’s Day trick gift in a 5 series box

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    2 years ago I couldn’t run for 5 mins without feeling out of breath, I’ve been doing this around 4 times a week now. 38 mins running (still very slow) I’m so proud of myself.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:58 PM PDT

    Saw many others post about their longest day, figured I could do the same.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:24 PM PDT

    Yoga Day ����‍♂️

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:22 PM PDT

    Filled all my rings today for the first time…!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:27 PM PDT

    I’m visiting a cardiologist thanks to my Apple Watch

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:25 PM PDT

    About two weeks ago, I got a notification on my watch that my heart rate dropped extremely low for at least 10 minutes. I didn't think much of it, but as the days went on, I kept getting those notifications and the frequency increased.

    I am now getting these notifications 5+ times a day, and my average resting heart rate this week is 40 bpm, with it often times dipping below that. This caused me to be a bit concerned because I am not an athlete, and I also began getting heart palpitations around this same time.

    I used the ECG during one of the palpitations, and I sent the PDF to my doctor. He told me to come in, which I did today, and after checking up on my heart, he was extremely concerned.

    Because of that, he gave me a referral to see a cardiologist, which I will be doing next week.

    It's 100% possible it's nothing serious, but if something is wrong, then I contribute my watch 100% to letting me know something was wrong. It's amazing how this little piece of technology can save so many lives each year.

    submitted by /u/rd357
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else have this issue? Lol

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:40 PM PDT

    I love these !

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:27 AM PDT

    New Zero Mass Watch Band Case! Collection Inside

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:24 AM PDT

    Can someone help I bough an apple watch and stuck on this and i can’t pair it or do anything

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:02 AM PDT

    Shortest and longest days of the year at 55 degrees North. Love the watch face - and summer!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:47 PM PDT

    Got a Series 5 44M yesterday, my first Apple Watch!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:10 PM PDT

    Now see the shortest day of the year, in Australia!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:44 PM PDT

    Does anyone know if you can change your move goal?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:27 AM PDT

    I've had my watch for 3 days and I set my move goal way too low.

    submitted by /u/PandaExprezz1
    [link] [comments]

    Activity help.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:07 AM PDT

    I would love some help troubleshooting an issue I have with the activity ring. A bit of history...

    I've had an Apple watch since the release of the original. I'm not new to the device. For some reason, my activity ring never seems to fill appropriately. I'm definitely aware of what a brisk walk is and my morning walks are generally quite brisk. I get extremely mixed results. I walk the same route every day, generally total times are within 36-40 minutes total. The exercise ring at the end varies from 3 to 30 minutes (if I don't officially start a workout) and between 9 and 38 minutes (if I do start a workout). There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason to it. I've had this problem previously with other series of apple watches and always hope the next one will solve the problem. Usually, I get frustrated and just stop using the watch to track fitness. I would really love to figure out the problem!

    Just yesterday my husband (also an apple watch wearer) and I went for the same walk together. We did not start a workout. He is a 51 yo, 6', 170 pounds and in great shape (bikes daily, etc.). I am 51 yo, 5'6", 160 pounds, and in average shape. At the end of the walk he got an exercise ring completed message and I looked down to see my watch had given me 9 minutes of exercise. WTF?

    So, after that disappointing experience, I reset my calibration data this morning and went for a nice long relatively brisk walk. 58 minutes. My heart rate was over 120 (and closer to 130-139 mostly) from 6:44 through 7:32 am. There were a few readings in the high 110s sprinkled in there (street crossings Im guessing), but not for more than one reading per minute. From most target heart rate info I can find, I should be aiming for around 118 minimum for exercise in general, so it sure seems like I should have had more than 13 minutes upon the end of the workout.

    Does anyone have any advice here? Is it possible my watch is not working properly? I've had this problem previously with a Series 3, and the original, so this seems unlikely. Any settings or information I should double check? The watch fits snugly and doesn't move around or slip when I'm walking. I'm just finding this all very de-motivating.

    submitted by /u/milkshakedonkey
    [link] [comments]

    Just got the watch series 5 for over a week. I couldn't sleep and did some yoga. And got this awesome badge.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:06 PM PDT

    Thought this would fit in here too...

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:31 PM PDT

    LOVE the vitamin C band!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:32 AM PDT

    Erm... I’m just about to go to bed actually!?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Apple Watch not unlocking w/ iPhone.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:05 AM PDT

    My watch has stopped unlocking when I unlock my iPhone, is there anyway to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Gregory-76
    [link] [comments]

    I finally did my first 300% move goal, that workout at the end was just jumping jacks for like an hour, I thought about stopping at 220% but figured I may never do this again and get this close so I just went for it. I want to do 400% one day. (I lost 35 pounds in a year thanks to my  Watch)

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 02:44 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel