• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Apple iOS An alternate iOS music app

    Apple iOS An alternate iOS music app


    An alternate iOS music app

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 03:11 PM PDT

    I need some help. I keep trying to install Amino and it comes up with this icon. I tried reinstalling it, hard resetting, resetting my app layout, nothing. Please help, because it’s really annoying me for some reason.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:24 AM PDT

    Arun talks about the things we've known for a long time. Opinions?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:17 AM PDT

    Which is the best photography app for iPhone 11.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:56 AM PDT

    See I'm not a pro and yet not an amateur but the thing I want to have more options and take great photos through the app. Not a great fan of deep fusion. Screen limits my ability to enjoy it.

    submitted by /u/OptimalDistance2
    [link] [comments]

    What If? Apple Competed with YouTube in the Social Video Space...

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:35 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel