• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    Apple TV Is airplay sound possiple when playing games?

    Apple TV Is airplay sound possiple when playing games?


    Is airplay sound possiple when playing games?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:37 AM PDT

    I have my appletv connected to projector with hdmi. Projector has speaker. I also have airplay sonos. I could route the sound to sonos when watching media but I couldn't find a way to do so when playing games. Isn't it supported?

    submitted by /u/Utezduyar
    [link] [comments]

    Issues skipping youtube ads on AppleTV

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:59 PM PDT

    Is anyone else having this issue? I'll get a 3 minute ad, and the 'skip in 5 seconds' button is still there, but it never counts down or lets me skip an ad. I only have been having this problem on my AppleTV.

    This is a new issue, I've only noticed it the last couple of days. I've tried googling it and talking to customer service of youtube and nothing. I've reset my AppleTV, and the youtube app, several times now.

    Any troubleshooting advice? This is really obnoxious because youtube is my main content consuming avenue.

    submitted by /u/yikesriley
    [link] [comments]

    7plus app not working

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    I have downloaded the latest update and have restarted as well and the 7plus app still doesn't work.

    submitted by /u/MaiiLee
    [link] [comments]

    Why does my apple TV remote not control the volume or turning off the TV?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 04:48 AM PDT

    Hey Guys,

    I know this is a common question and has been asked a million times but ive read everything and no luck.

    I have a 65" Kogan smart TV (My biggest regret) and for some reason for the life of me i cant get my apple tv to control anything. The kogan remote will control the Apple TV but the actual remote i want wont.

    I have CEC enabled and HDMI is in the right port, is anyone able to help with this ive been trying everything.

    submitted by /u/JeremyMcdowell
    [link] [comments]

    Any recalls happening on ATV3?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 04:31 PM PDT

    I know this is ancient news but my ATV is showing the symptoms

    https://9to5mac.com/2015/08/12/apple-tv-recall/amp/

    submitted by /u/laomung
    [link] [comments]

    Siri Remote keeps unpairing at random

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:20 AM PDT

    6-8 times in the last 3 months our Siri remote has unpaired from the ATV4k. Have to go re-pair it.

    It was working just a few minutes ago, I went to pick it up to pause and boom, nothing. No response from any ATV buttons but I can still control the volume of my TV with it and I know it is charged.

    It is about 6 months old and is the second remote I've had for this ATV4k in 2.5 years or so.

    submitted by /u/TelaTheSpy
    [link] [comments]

    5.1 Audio Streaming Apps

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:59 AM PDT

    Is there a good list or database for what streaming apps support 5.1 audio on Apple TV? I just got one and am a bit disappointed to see many apps are just Stereo 2.0. Two examples are Hulu and The CW.

    submitted by /u/Steiner29
    [link] [comments]

    BT Sport app 4K?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Hello all,

    For those of you who use the BT Sport app, how do you know if you're getting a 4K signal? According to their website, we should be able to receive it via the Apple TV app.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/adamza1
    [link] [comments]

    Using my iPhone for the sound from my AppleTV.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:03 PM PDT

    In a nutshell, I want to be able to listen to the films I'm watching through my AppleTV by using headphones that I can connect to my iPhone. I'm assuming this is possible but I can't quite figure it out, nor can I find any helpful resources on Apple's website. Can anyone give me a bit of a step by step on how I could do this?

    submitted by /u/Steven8786
    [link] [comments]

    Sonos One SLs paired with 2020 LG Airplay 2 TV. Will this work?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:48 AM PDT

    Can I have a Pair of Sonos One SLs connected to a Airplay 2 TV to play audio from the TV using Airplay 2? Do I need Apple TV for this to work? Not sure of the functionality of these Airplay 2 Compatible TVs

    Also open to other speaker Recommendations. Just looking for a simple 2 channel internal powered setup in the $250-$350 range.

    submitted by /u/541Spencer
    [link] [comments]

    Use Apple TV with a desktop device, is it possible?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:02 AM PDT

    I WANTED TO SAY "DEKSTOP DISPLAY" and not "DESKTOP DEVICE"

    I am waiting for the WWDC keynote, and if a new Apple TV is announced I will surely get it, but I don't have a TV. I use a 27 inch desktop display (acer kg 271) to watch Netflix and stuff, but I would like to be able to ask Siri to play my TV shows or my movies on the display.

    My question is to know if when I ask Siri to play something on the Apple TV, or if I use the remote, it will turn on the screen or do I need to turn it on myself?

    submitted by /u/Lyro_1
    [link] [comments]

    Can I delete the Apple TV app?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 08:14 PM PDT

    I only want the screen with the apps on it! I hate that other screen.

    submitted by /u/0ryx0ryx
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel