• Breaking News

    Monday, June 22, 2020

    Apple Watch Decided to run some beautiful Strava art using the amazing WorkOutDoors app

    Apple Watch Decided to run some beautiful Strava art using the amazing WorkOutDoors app


    Decided to run some beautiful Strava art using the amazing WorkOutDoors app

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 02:11 AM PDT

    I competed my first hiking marathon. 61K steps and 312 flights climbed. This one is going be hard for me to beat. �� ���� ��

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:33 PM PDT

    Did Yoga for the first time just for the award

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    Seen a lot of these lately, but not quite like this!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:09 PM PDT

    Trying to decide if I need a screen protector ��

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    Love these challenges!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:11 PM PDT

    Summer is here! Time for some graphic Natos!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:06 PM PDT

    Closed all rings and got the International Yoga Day badge.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    End of the longest daylight (in Ireland)

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 01:46 PM PDT

    AW keeps setting quite low calorie goals

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 04:13 AM PDT

    Last week's calories were 631, 695, 666, 751, 697, 657 and 753. My target was 620, so I beat that every single day and my average was around 693. I was surprised that AW suggested I set my new goal to... 620. This is the second week in a row that it has suggested my new goal to be below what I was easily beating, so I am wondering if I am missing something here (only had it three weeks) or if it is typical for AW to set extremely easy goals.

    submitted by /u/essentialpuzzle
    [link] [comments]

    Got it! For everyone else who didn’t know or forgot.. you have a tiny bit of time left to do a 20 minute yoga exercise!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:38 PM PDT

    got mine! International Yoga Day!

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:16 AM PDT

    No more smoking, thank you Apple.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    One of my favorite watch bands for my Apple Watch.

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:51 PM PDT

    Update: the gang’s all here

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 12:41 PM PDT

    The mark

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:17 PM PDT

    Finally pulled the trigger! Loving my first watch face. Series 5 GPS + cellular

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 03:41 PM PDT

    Help buying an Apple Watch

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 07:11 AM PDT

    Friends,

    I really want to buy an Apple Watch. For both myself and my mother.

    I want to buy two series 5 watches moreso for the screen size than anything else

    I am in absolute turmoil in whether to get the GPS or the cellular. Can someone perhaps please break this down for me?

    It would be amazing to leave my phone at home for a run occasionally, but to entirely pay another line rental is preposterous.

    Both my mum and me have "suit" jobs so can't be always on our mobiles. In addition to this we just want to be able to check WhatsApp on our mobiles, see who's calling and make calls.

    Stupid questions:

    Can I make phone calls whilst I am using the GPS with my phone nearby?

    Does the GPS eat from my mobile phones data?

    Can I listen to music on the gps?

    What's the big deal about cellular and gps. I feel Like cellular will just be a an extra £100 which I'm Okay with. What I'm not happy about is the fact I have to pay for an additional line rental from EE? I've got colleagues who didn't do what the fucketh?

    TLDR: Watch questions

    submitted by /u/AM1214
    [link] [comments]

    Series 5 - GPS Location icon all the time if there is a weather compliation

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:59 AM PDT

    Hey folks!

    I have experienced an unsual behaviour! If i have an weather complication on the watchface, the Apple Watch and my iPhone shows all the time the hollow GPS symbol.

    Is this a bug?

    submitted by /u/pogozoidberg
    [link] [comments]

    Any of you peeps non watch wearers before this?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:55 AM PDT

    I'm not an Apple Watch user (yet?). I'm not used to wearing watches, bracelets, rings etc. I occasionally use a 3 year old Garmin Vivoactive HR when I go mountain biking and to track myself when I play football. My garmin has let me down a few times (when it gets wet) so I'm looking to upgrade. I'm considering the Apple Watch because I've invested quite a bit in the ecosystem but I'm put off by how wearing it all the time might feel. Not to mention the tan line as I'm outdoors a lot. Currently I only wear the garmin twice a week at most only during those activities. I also lift weights and the developer of the iphone app I use to record that activity has said there will be a dedicated AW app coming soon. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/StopLookGo
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch S5 SBSS only lasting serval hours

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:40 AM PDT

    I have a space black Apple Watch series 5. Up until several weeks ago it would last all day long and onto the next day.

    Now, it will deplete to dead in a matter of hours. It'll show the apple screen and continue to turn off / reboot. Once I place it on the charger it'll cycle on and off until it has battery.

    I ran diagnosis with Apple and they said everything is in limits as to where it should be (battery capacity, etc)

    I've tried restoring the watch as new only loading a few apps I've used months prior.

    Apple gives me now the chance to send it in for repair, or schedule an appointment with Best Buy who at the moment is also scheduled out.

    Has anybody ever had similar issues? Is there any apps that can determine rogue battery life for the AW?

    submitted by /u/brianWM
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch and Calorie Tracker

    Posted: 22 Jun 2020 06:37 AM PDT

    I am new to Apple Watch and love it so far. Yet, was working on a fire pit all weekend during a heat wave. I was curious to track my calories. My wife did the same she uses a myzone which goes around her chest. Anyways she showed that she burned 1190 calories on Saturday and 1035 on Sunday. Meanwhile I have a 130lbs on her and my watch showed 690/645. It did track my heart rate successfully but was curious if anyone had any tips. Also, my health measurements are accurately inputted. Any help would be much appreciated

    submitted by /u/mass96
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel