• Breaking News

    Friday, June 26, 2020

    Apple TV New to Apple TV. Are these covers temporary? How often does Apple change artwork? Is it often like Netflix?

    Apple TV New to Apple TV. Are these covers temporary? How often does Apple change artwork? Is it often like Netflix?


    New to Apple TV. Are these covers temporary? How often does Apple change artwork? Is it often like Netflix?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:32 AM PDT

    PiP playing while playing Grindstone on tvOS 14 beta

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Developer option Apple TV 4k

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 02:53 AM PDT

    Hello everyone. I own apple tv 4k for a while now. I heard there is a way to check video statistics while streaming a video so that we can check at what bit rate it is. For this we need to enable developer options via xcode app or something.

    My question is if I don't have a mac, is it possible to enable this somehow or I have no luck?

    submitted by /u/IMDBestFckDRest
    [link] [comments]

    Question about when will the Foundation TV series start?

    Posted: 26 Jun 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    So I have a question about what timeline of which novel will the Foundation series season 1 start?

    1. Will the series start in the original novel written in 1951
    2. Will it start with Prelude to Foundation prequel novel written in 1988?
    3. Or Will it start with the novel The Currents of Space which explains the story of how the empire rose before it fell?

    Personally I prefer starting at The Currents of Space or at least show cameos of scenes from that novel as I'd like to see how the empire rose almsot as much as how it falls but that's just me, wbu guys?

    submitted by /u/railfananime
    [link] [comments]

    It's been quite a few months now and you STILL can't use the magic keyboard to type in the YouTube search.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 01:16 PM PDT

    I should have posted this under r/firstworldproblems

    submitted by /u/IHonestlyDGAF
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a roadmap for the Apple TV app getting Atmos support on Fire TV?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 11:44 PM PDT

    They added DV support quite awhile back for Fire TV. So, I just assumed Atmos would soon follow. Any word on this? Thanks.

    submitted by /u/CaptainSkunkbeard
    [link] [comments]

    tvOS 14 help

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:52 PM PDT

    I have the tvOS 14 profile installed, but it won't give me the option to download. It says "your Apple TV is up to date". I've never had issues like with with prior betas. Any idea what it could be?

    submitted by /u/prince3o
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone else notice screen mirroring is freezing since tvOS 13.4.6 and iOS 13.5.1?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 06:05 PM PDT

    Every time I turn off my atv4k or switch sources with my universal remote the atv refuses to power on without unplugging first.

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:12 PM PDT

    Is there a fix?

    submitted by /u/Nelson_t
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get more buttons out of my universal remote to work with atv4k?

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    I have the urc MX990 and it works fine. Problem is the only buttons that work are menu select and the arrow keys. I might just be nit picking but I would like to pause a movie without having to press menu twice to exit out of it.

    When I go to learn remote and the first option to learn is up any button I press gets learned. Then onto the down button anything I press says button already in use.

    submitted by /u/Nelson_t
    [link] [comments]

    Glitches on home screen - tvOS 13.4.6

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    I've noticed today that I'm getting graphical glitches on the home screen.

    I'm not sure whether it's the OS, the box (ATV4K) or the tv wonking out.

    The glitch also seems to happen in some apps (Infuse) but not others (BBC iPlayer).

    Has anyone else had this? Is it a bug in tvOS?

    submitted by /u/FaerieDave
    [link] [comments]

    Playing Pac-Man and Retro Games on ATV

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 03:19 PM PDT

    I see there is Provenance, but does that have Pac-Man? If so/not, is there a way to get Pac-Man working on the ATV? My wife loves playing it. And not the new PacMan256 one.

    submitted by /u/lifeandmylens
    [link] [comments]

    Apple's Possible Gaming Push For the Next AppleTV...

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 12:03 PM PDT

    Given Apple's recent announcements at WWDC, the efforts to unify iOS/iPad/macOS were only solidified with the further integration of Catalyst. Given last year's announcement of Apple Arcade and multiple rumors pointing to an A14 SoC and a huge bump in storage capacity for the next-gen AppleTV, this makes me think that Apple intends to market the next AppleTV upgrade as a gaming platform.

    I have a casual approach to gaming; my two most recent consoles were the OG Playstation and then a Nintendo Wii.

    Given my casual approach to gaming, my current train of thought is divided into two camps:

    • Buy an AppleTV 4K, keep my current TV (which is completely fine), and use my iPad and a bluetooth controller as an Apple Arcade console
    • Forgo the AppleTV 4K, upgrade my TV to an Airplay 2 compatible model, and use my iPad and a bluetooth controller as a gaming console, and wait for the next-gen AppleTV.

    Would love your feedback and thoughts on the situation!

    Side note: I want a Switch, but I am not not willing to pay the current markup prices.

    submitted by /u/Cabana0309
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot connect to Sonos on TVOS 14(after update)

    Posted: 25 Jun 2020 04:56 PM PDT

    Can someone help as I updated my AppleTV OS to TVOS 14 but I now I cannot connect to my Sonos one with the Apple TV? Is there a way that I can be able to use to be able to connect the Apple TV to the Sonos?

    submitted by /u/luvmoyo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel