• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 28, 2020

    Apple iOS Thank you for this gift, Apple.

    Apple iOS Thank you for this gift, Apple.


    Thank you for this gift, Apple.

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:11 PM PDT

    Hopefully Apple will add an App Library/Launchpad on iPads as well!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    Weather app feature on iOS 14

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:34 PM PDT

    New quick scrolling UI in iOS 14

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 12:03 AM PDT

    Apple Suddenly Catches TikTok Secretly Spying On Millions Of iPhone Users

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    iOS 14: Apple News now has proper dark mode when reading articles from many news outlets. Not all of them, but many.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:23 AM PDT

    New iOS 14 feature shows Narwhal pastes from the latest app which a text has been copied.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 06:29 AM PDT

    I realized this feature when I have been doing a translating of an article for a friend on Google Translate. I copied it and opened Narwhal.

    This is what I got

    It's awesome iOS is now showing us which app is doing what in the background. But, what's up with Narwhal pasting the text from the apps I use?

    submitted by /u/thenarratorqfwfq
    [link] [comments]

    Hardly mentioned at WWDC but a big step forward for user privacy

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 05:05 AM PDT

    Simplified and Revamped Contacts App Using New Groups & Pinning UI

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:04 PM PDT

    I think there should be a passcode protection for closing your device. It would perfectly protect from theft and you can always track it with “Find My” app.

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 04:25 AM PDT

    Home screen features in iOS 14 is just begging for vertical scrolling

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 07:47 AM PDT

    With the introduction of the app library and widgets, I can't help but notice how they're almost designed for a seamless vertical scrolling home screen.

    Widgets:
    They're limited to 2x2, 4x2 and 4x4 sizes, and they can only be placed in certain blocks of the home screen that essentially divided the home screen into 6 square 2x2 blocks (you can't put a 2x2 in the middle column, you can't have a single row of apps on top and widget right below it). What this means is that it's perfectly poised to welcome an automatic toggle to vertical scrolling by stacking current pages on top of each other, without the fear of widgets mucking up the process when transitioning from vertical scrolling to horizontal pages.

    App library:
    Notice how the today screen is seamless vertical scrolling? And now the app library is also vertical? This places the home screen in an awkward position in the middle where the gestures is inconsistent between screens. Plus, the home screen we have right now for iOS 14 really pushes back against tons of pages if you plan on using the app library frequently as you have to swipe to the absolute right to access it (this might change in future betas but right now this is what it is).

    So what do you think? Does a Windows Phone style make sense for iOS?

    submitted by /u/YZJay
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone still getting Siri Suggestions on their lock screen?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:58 PM PDT

    I've had like 2 suggestions when iOS 13 first came and never had any afterwards

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/ammandude
    [link] [comments]

    What makes you love IOS?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 06:19 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! I've been an iphone user my whole life (iphones 5,6 and 8) and I absolutely love it! The main thing that I love about iphones is the buttery smooth and yet visually simple user experience that I feel IOS provides.

    What are some quirks or things that IOS provides that keep you hooked?

    Thank you!

    submitted by /u/helloimraf
    [link] [comments]

    XCode for iPadOS 14

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 03:12 AM PDT

    Will XCode come for iPadOS 14? There were many rumours about it. And I saw one documentation about the SDK support for XCode on the iPad. Not sure if this is true.

    submitted by /u/amey13
    [link] [comments]

    Why thus on my iPad but not on my iPhone?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:00 PM PDT

    Any recommendations for a news app with free audio read to me? Thanks!

    Posted: 28 Jun 2020 02:39 AM PDT

    Loot Boxes Lead to Billion Dollar Lawsuit for Apple

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 11:01 PM PDT

    Keychain not syncing passwords between iPad and iPhone?

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 10:25 PM PDT

    I had passwords stored in my iPad, and then turned on keychain on both devices, but passwords are not syncing to my phone.

    Any advice?

    submitted by /u/ArticulatedArray
    [link] [comments]

    Switching from Android to iOS

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 04:00 PM PDT

    Hey y'all! I was just wondering what is the most effective way to transfer all of my data from my Android phone to my iPhone (even if it's just transferring my SMS messages because all of my other things are stored in the cloud)?

    I already tried the "Move to iOS" app in the past, and it seems to transfer some of my data, but not all of it. If this app is the most effective way of transferring data, please let me know what I can do to make it work better.

    Thanks y'all!

    submitted by /u/TheSK24
    [link] [comments]

    Facetime PIP iOS 14

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    PIP sort of already works for Youtube....in safari

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 09:01 PM PDT

    Just a quick reminder on how you can lower the brightness more than it’s available on your screen in any iOS device:

    Posted: 27 Jun 2020 02:27 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel