• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    Apple iOS My daughter started her violin practise. My phone gave me this

    Apple iOS My daughter started her violin practise. My phone gave me this


    My daughter started her violin practise. My phone gave me this

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:34 AM PDT

    Speed comparison between 3D Touch and Haptic Touch

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:46 AM PDT

    Implementing Machine learning in iOS Applications

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 04:45 AM PDT

    messenger has finally implemented sharing suggestions. I can die now, I’ve seen everything.

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:52 AM PDT

    NEW Apple Translate app or Google Translate?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 07:49 AM PDT

    Should I use Apple's app or Google's app? What one do you prefer and why? I honestly don't mind both and can't choose between them

    submitted by /u/Combat_123
    [link] [comments]

    Will iOS 14 stop clipboard spying?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:45 AM PDT

    The iOS 14 has revealed several apps spying on the clipboard content. Will it also stop this type of spying, or only notify the user that is takes place?

    https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/y3z3k5/careful-copy-paste-iphone-tiktok-reading

    submitted by /u/TraditionalEconomy8
    [link] [comments]

    For anyone interested in updating. The only issues I’ve had is the widgets sometimes won’t show data and the “hand washing” feature on WatchOS causes watch to crash. Everything else has been smooth

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:40 AM PDT

    Does iOS 14 change share-sheets?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:49 PM PDT

    Do we finally get the option to remove contacts from the share sheet, without deleting conversations? or no.

    submitted by /u/TheAngryAries
    [link] [comments]

    QuizDuel (MAG Interactive) - Reads clipboard data!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 03:10 PM PDT

    With the current iOS 14 Dev Beta it is possible to see if an app reads your clipboard.

    Apps like TikTok are already called out for reading the clipboard and now I found out, that even the game QuizDuel from MAG Interactive is reading our clipboard data.

    This needs to be stopped. Why do they need access to our clipboard data? There is no justified explanation for reading users clipboard data.

    I'm really glad that Apple added this feature and hope that we as end-users will see some privacy changes.

    https://reddit.com/link/hia327/video/kamxn8lj9x751/player

    submitted by /u/SirMorokei
    [link] [comments]

    Anybody figured out how to get AirPods to automatically switch between iPad and iPhone? I’m running iOS 14 on both but I haven’t gotten it to work yet. Is there a setting I need to turn on??

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 06:23 PM PDT

    Do apps leave traces?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:11 AM PDT

    This may sound stupid but do iOS apps leave traces after deletion like Mac?

    submitted by /u/BunnyT8
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone on iOS 14 that uses Monzo know if the app works?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:22 PM PDT

    When I tried out the beta for ios 13 the app did not work at all. Is it working on ios 14 atm?

    submitted by /u/frxn_mrtns
    [link] [comments]

    If you add an app to always allowed, and uninstall it will it still be always allowed when you reinstall it?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:56 PM PDT

    Just wondering thanks!

    submitted by /u/YoundCereal
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any sub-Reddit where people sharing their home-screen ideas and Apps?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 10:01 AM PDT

    Call blocking and Identification is missing? (I’m trying to use Truecaller’s spam identification but there’s no setting here)

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:29 PM PDT

    Mail: Swiping Behavior—Left Swipe Archives on Some Accounts and Trashes on Others

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:49 AM PDT

    Hello,

    Thank you for reading this.

    General info:

    Device: iPhone 8

    iOS: 13.5.1

    Issue: Left swipe on Gmail accounts performs Archive action, while on Exchange accounts it performs Trash action. Is there a way to make all left swipe gestures perform an Archive action?

    Thank you. Please let me know if anything is unclear.

    submitted by /u/the_spiciest_boy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel