• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 30, 2020

    iOS Gaming Has anybody tried these games? Would you recommend them, or should I skip them?

    iOS Gaming Has anybody tried these games? Would you recommend them, or should I skip them?


    Has anybody tried these games? Would you recommend them, or should I skip them?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:54 PM PDT

    Sim City meets Starcraft: The accidental influences of this iOS RTS

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 05:59 AM PDT

    ‎Stellaris: Galaxy Command is out now!

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:39 AM PDT

    Recent or upcoming PC/console ports to iPad?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    I absolutely love playing ports on my iPad Pro. I've played countless hours of Civ VI and CoH. I'm about to go on a 8 hour train trip tomorrow and was wondering if there's been any new ports I should check out?

    I saw death by daylight came out a little while ago... wasn't my cup of tea.

    submitted by /u/Familiar-Particular
    [link] [comments]

    Marvel Future Fight PS4 Controller Support

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:50 AM PDT

    Hi Everyone;

    I just paired my PS4 controller with my ipad 6th gen, running 13.5.1, i'm playing marvel future fight..and the button mapping is all messed up.

    anyone have any tips for fixing button mapping on iOS for ps4 controller ?

    submitted by /u/KalistoCA
    [link] [comments]

    I’m surprised that the Professor Layton games don’t get mentioned in iOS gaming lists

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 10:25 AM PDT

    The other day I was surprised to see HD ports of the Curious Village and the Diabolical Box in the App Store, these titles are classics from the golden age of the Nintendo DS. Going through most "best mobile games ever" lists, I've never seen these game mentioned even once.

    You love puzzles? Renowned Japanese psychologist and author Akira Tago made every puzzle with varying levels of difficulty and high level of charm.

    You love mystery? The games ooze with mystery, filled with excellent writing and heartwarming humor. The twists and turns are fiery.

    The music and presentation alone are 10/10, Japanese orchestral music imitating European music, pseudo-British feel, the Holmes and Watson-esque protagonists.

    I urge you guys to try it out, it being underrated is a crime, its charm is out of the world.

    submitted by /u/the15thwolf
    [link] [comments]

    (IPAD 7th GEN) Is there any apps that allow you open up a keyboard in a game? Specifically gta SA

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:21 PM PDT

    I've seen people do it on android but is there any apps that allow you to enter cheats by popping up the custom keyboard?

    submitted by /u/Kazoushi
    [link] [comments]

    SINoAlice Reroll Guide and Beginner Tips

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 08:14 AM PDT

    Best games?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:34 PM PDT

    So I've been getting into iOS gaming on my iPhone 11. I was looking for some free, good games that are console quality with controller support. I currently have Minecraft and Real Racing 3 but I am looking to expand my collection. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/randomdude10153
    [link] [comments]

    Battle Chasers: Nightwar or Bannersaga 2?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 01:35 AM PDT

    I'm looking for an RPG, one that ideally works well with touch controls too. Both pf these are paid games, any preference?

    submitted by /u/Niklasgunner
    [link] [comments]

    Any interesting games available to test on TestFlight now?

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 12:00 AM PDT

    Any beta games for iOS available for testing on TestFlight now? I'm looking for new experiences here.

    submitted by /u/nero40
    [link] [comments]

    Free game

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 07:08 PM PDT

    Looking for a game that will take up a lot of time, it doesn't necessarily have to have a story. Ideally it would be free but if some game is phenomenal I could pay for it.

    submitted by /u/Bluepangolin12
    [link] [comments]

    Hola iOS gaming! I am an indie game dev and just released Nonogram War, the first multiplayer nonogram puzzler. Nonograms are kind of like a mix between Sudoku and Tetris. I created this game because my GF and I are addicted to Nonograms and wanted a way to play each other. Please enjoy!!

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:19 PM PDT

    good twin stick shooter with controller support?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 11:12 AM PDT

    see title

    submitted by /u/Niklasgunner
    [link] [comments]

    Any games like need for speed apart from asphalt?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 01:27 PM PDT

    See above

    submitted by /u/0h-n01
    [link] [comments]

    Free alternative of Dead Cells

    Posted: 30 Jun 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Can you guys recommend me a game that is like Dead Cells that is free.

    submitted by /u/OakPlayzzzz
    [link] [comments]

    Hello I’m new here

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Hey everyone I'm new here and I was wondering what games I should get, I like building games and idle games. What do you recommend?

    submitted by /u/BMoney8600
    [link] [comments]

    WWDC20: The future of Cloud Gaming on Apple thanks to Shadow

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:13 PM PDT

    Looking for a highly recommended free game. Something that you all think I would spend a lot of time on

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 08:50 PM PDT

    Good games for ios?

    Posted: 29 Jun 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    So i got some money and i'd like to purchase some good games on ios and would like to hear some of you guys' suggestions

    submitted by /u/DJSWAGER03
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel