• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 21, 2020

    iOS Gaming Developer Saturday is over

    iOS Gaming Developer Saturday is over


    Developer Saturday is over

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 06:17 PM PDT

    Thanks for participating!

    Any posts made by a Developer after this post will be removed. You may post again next Saturday at 01:15am UTC.

    Hope you found some new games!

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    Light Hunters is a great game I just recently played as tabletop and there’s a mobile version for free. 0 online players tho but maybe for couch ios duel ?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 05:11 AM PDT

    What’s the most similar game to WoW for iPad?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 08:35 AM PDT

    Hey guys i am looking for some game recommendation

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 07:41 AM PDT

    I want an adventure or action game Where i have controls to what to go and how to fight etc , not just tap in screen and he goes there Hope you understand what i was meaning xD

    submitted by /u/djojid0
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else experiencing crashes after defeating random enemies on Slay The Spire?

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 06:18 AM PDT

    Hey! Help us pick the art direction for Dominus, a multiplayer turn-based strategy game. Vote in comments!

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 12:53 PM PDT

    Which RPG? Greater Good or Echoes of Aeon

    Posted: 21 Jun 2020 09:59 AM PDT

    Looking for a new premium rpg to play and been trying to decide between these 2. Anyone have any suggestions on which one I should go for?

    submitted by /u/CommandantInCheef
    [link] [comments]

    Offline games that don’t drain battery too much?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 09:15 PM PDT

    Looking for a few games to play on my downtime at work. I dont get service so offline is a must and preferably one that doesn't drain my battery. I have been enjoying pirate outlaws (deck building game) I also enjoy btd 6 but it drains my battery too quickly. Anything under $5 would be nice.

    Edit: I also have apple arcade but all the games I've played on it drain battery quickly. My favorite from the arcade has been pinball wizard.

    submitted by /u/Chknleggs
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for slot machine game which has collectibles you earn?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 10:56 PM PDT

    Basically like many bingo games, you can collect to complete a room. Are there any slot machine games for iOS like this?

    submitted by /u/Wanttoescape92
    [link] [comments]

    Best LDOE type game but FPS with MFI support?

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 05:51 PM PDT

    More specifically, I have a PS4 controller. I tried Dark Days which looks awesome but does not seem to have controller support. I like LDOE (Last Day on Earth) but the grind and certain play mechanics have turned me off of it. I know most games have a grind but I think if I can run around in FPS perspective it'll make it more enjoyable. Looking for free but I don't mind spending a few bucks on a good one.

    submitted by /u/thaiborg
    [link] [comments]

    My Favorite Puzzle Games On iOS

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 07:20 PM PDT

    I made a video showing off and explaining my top 3 puzzle games on iOS! I really hope it helps this community find some solid puzzle games to enjoy! Let me know your favorites as well! Critiques are always welcome! Thanks and stay safe during these crazy times! :)

    https://youtu.be/fEoVm5lb7u0

    submitted by /u/TheKindMind
    [link] [comments]

    Crossnumber Game - a math puzzle game.

    Posted: 20 Jun 2020 11:29 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel