• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 14, 2020

    iPhoneX Portrait mode has gone grainy?

    iPhoneX Portrait mode has gone grainy?


    Portrait mode has gone grainy?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 05:21 PM PST

    I bought my IPhoneX last year and I loved playing around with portrait mode and was really happy with the results but I've noticed for the past 4 months or so that the photos I'm taking are sooo grainy. I'm not even zooming in on them and they aren't nice enough to print out. They look worse than photos my mom takes after zooming in with her 7 year old blackberry cellphone. Im over an hour away from the nearest Apple store but thinking about bringing it in.

    It's winter so there's less light and I'm not outside as much, so I know that accounts for some of it but i think there's something else going on. Could I accidentally have shut something off in settings so it's not taking great photos anymore?

    submitted by /u/breviews
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel