• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 14, 2020

    iPad Workflow is more time consuming than on a Mac... but it's amazing to be able to do this on my iPad

    iPad Workflow is more time consuming than on a Mac... but it's amazing to be able to do this on my iPad


    Workflow is more time consuming than on a Mac... but it's amazing to be able to do this on my iPad

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:33 AM PST

    My new 7th gen case with cutout

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:24 PM PST

    iPad a2197 micro Sd capability

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Hey guys I bought the adapter that goes in the lighting port and allows you to connect an usb to the iPad, when I try it the iPad showed an error saying that the usb required too much power, so I then I tried with a micro sd card of 2 gb that I had in my house, I was successful but I want to know if I the iPad will accept bigger micro sd cards, I need at least 16gb,would the iPad read the 16gb micro sd card ?

    submitted by /u/tonypalestini
    [link] [comments]

    iPad 6 serial pasted into apple.com shows as iPad 4, what's wrong?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 04:37 AM PST

    When I copy my serial or if I rewrite it to Apple.com warranty check, it shows as iPad 4. What could be the problem? I bought it used. Thanks

    submitted by /u/RareGentleman
    [link] [comments]

    2020 Planner file for OneNote if anyone is interested. Made less for looks and more for usage. Pictures show how I use it but link in comments will be a blank OneNote file for you. It is free for now. Just trying to see if people are interested.

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 10:53 PM PST

    Anyone who owns both Ipad with paperlike2 and any wacom product, how is the "rainbow effect"/"colored pixel" effect of paperlike2 vs wacom screen?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 08:04 AM PST

    As stated in the title, just look for some info on how Paperlike 2 stacks up against the clarity when comparing with lets say Wacom mobilestudio pro or a cintiq. I own MSP myself and it came with a matte finish screen. I do see a slight "rainbow effect" on its screen, but its very minimal and almost goes out of the way unless you are specifically looking for it. And it doesnt bother me.

    Recently i installed this matte screen protector by zoegga on my ipad 10.2 (https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B07Y1YKLNQ/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1) and the "rainbow effect" is very very noticeable.

    So i am wondering how much improvement does Paperlike 2 offers. If any of you have both these device, Is it very close to a Wacom matte finish? To quantify it (although it not a perfect way) Id say if Wacom is the baseline then zoega probably scores 6/10 in my opinion.

    Looking to hear about Paperlike 2 from you guys.

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/dam0n88
    [link] [comments]

    What things should I check before buying an used iPad?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:57 PM PST

    Hello everyone, I will join the squad tomorrow hopefully. I am buying an used (second hand) ipad air 3. I made a list about the things I will check and ask. Checking the cosmetic situation, power, sound and home buttons and touch id, speakers and mics, cameras, bluetooth, wifi, charge socket, battery life, entering the serial number on Apple's website and see if the products match, touch screen, display. I am a little confused about activation lock thing. How am I gonna be sure it is completely my ipad and it will not be required the old apple id? And if you think I need to check other things let me know in the comments please. I am very excited and I don't wanna make a mistake. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/sirinshady
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone get these inconsistent squiggly lines using the pencil? It should be a smooth stroke but it seems jittery. My line is the thicker one. Compared to the pre-drawn one in procreate.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:46 PM PST

    Do yoh think the ipad air 2 (2014) will get ipados14?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 01:37 PM PST

    I have a perfectly working ipad air2 that i want to use to pretty much replace my paper note books in class. This isnt for any environmental reasons. More so practicality. I also wanted to get a keyboard for it so i can do word assignments with it as well. Everything like that works fine for now. But i dont want to buy a keyboard and mouse for this thing if it wont get ipados14. I know once 14 comes out most of the apps i have will usually stop working. Granted, the keyboard is cheap on ebay, I'd still like to know if i can push this thing until late 2021.

    Do you believe it will support ipados14?

    submitted by /u/J0ker_hawk
    [link] [comments]

    How do I use my iPad as a whiteboard for online conference chat?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:38 AM PST

    Hello everyone. I sometimes work remotely, and when there are meetings that involve discussions, I find drawing diagrams to be very useful. Does anyone know a setup where I can mirror/cast my iPad screen to my MacBook, or any other solution that allows me to share my iPad screen with other people?

    submitted by /u/extra_rice
    [link] [comments]

    Ipad Pro 12.9 possible to be charged faster ?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 02:32 AM PST

    Tried 61w Usb C with Usb C to lighting cable, seem charging even slower than the 12W stock power supply (usb to lighting cable). Given the apple compatibility list, tried the 30W usb c (to lighting cable) same sensation). Anyone has a clue what > 12W power supply can I try to charge it faster than the 12 W small stock power supply ? I tried just apple originals with apple cables. A few articles around state it's possible. Device is 1st edition 2015 and works flawlessly.

    submitted by /u/MaxMadisonVi
    [link] [comments]

    Question about Mirroring my iPad to Computer without installing software

    Posted: 14 Jan 2020 06:18 AM PST

    I teach part-time at a college that doesn't allow me to install programs on the computer, so I'm looking for an iPad mirroring application that I can use that will allow me to mirror what is on my iPad screen to the computer that is connected to the projector. I don't mind paying for the "full-version" if it is a decent and reliable program. Any recommendations as to what I should use? It seems that most screen mirroring programs require the user to install a program on the PC they are mirroring to. Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/BenKatz88
    [link] [comments]

    Does the consecutive uses of heavy games and apps can damage the battery?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 08:43 PM PST

    Sorry for stupidity but i always play heavy games like cod mobile and ark, and i just wanna know if that can damage the battery. It heats frequently while playing those so wondering if consecutive usage of heavy apps can permanently damage the iPad's battery. Thanks for the reply and again sorry for the stupid question. I just wanna ensure my battery is safe

    submitted by /u/Nastynoob3
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel