• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    iPhoneX One year limited warranty question

    iPhoneX One year limited warranty question


    One year limited warranty question

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 09:24 AM PST

    My dad bought the iPhone X in September and dropped it last week, screen now suffers from occasional yellow/green flashing. Rather than look into getting this repaired, he went out and bought a new X and gave me this one. The limited Warranty expires in July, can I bring this in and get it fixed or replaced?

    submitted by /u/Elliotomnom
    [link] [comments]

    Where can I buy genuine Apple leather case?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:13 PM PST

    Hello! I bought a X and I would like to buy a saddle brown leather case but I can't. I've found some on eBay for 40 dollars but I'm afraid it's fake. Could you help me? I know that XS case almost perfect but I don't want to because of the fitting around the camera. I'm living in Europe but in my country it's already unavailable.

    submitted by /u/pana0017
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Watch Fall Detection Sends Paramedics in Just Minutes After Cyclist Gets Hit By Car

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:41 PM PST

    Battery Health Dropped 6 percent in about a month... is this normal?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:17 PM PST

    So I got this phone second hand about a month ago and it was at 96 percent battery health, fast forward today it's now only at 90 percent.

    Is this normal or is apple trying to kill all the iPhone X's battery to make us upgrade?

    submitted by /u/coffeesuckah
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel