• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    iPad Finally did that! 📲👌🏼

    iPad Finally did that! ������


    Finally did that! ������

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:28 AM PST

    How long could 64gigs last you? I had this IPad for about a year and a few months. Only 20gigs used. Might buy a 64gig IPad Pro.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:34 AM PST

    The battery from my iPad Air 3 is just amazing

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:49 AM PST

    Would any of you be interested in this Apple Pencil case? Video link in comments

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 06:16 PM PST

    My Revision Setup From This Morning

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:01 AM PST

    2018 iPad with 256GB!?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:36 AM PST

    Recently upgraded my iPad 2 with a 6th gen (2018) iPad (not pro) which I purchased via eBay. What I've struggled with though is finding a retail value for it as its storage capacity appears to exceed the known models (of 64 or 128gb only) with a rather large 256gb. Can anyone shed some light re availability and value?

    submitted by /u/xxulysses31xx
    [link] [comments]

    iPad 6th chargers

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:28 AM PST

    Hi guys I got an ipad 6th for xmas and iv noticed using a 3rd party charger and cable that it's taking forever to charge, the one that came with it is a 10w but iv seen somewhere that I could use a 12w one with it, is this true?

    submitted by /u/tidytrev
    [link] [comments]

    Transferring music to Ipad 4th Generation

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Is there a way to transfer (or copy and paste) the music that is on my android onto my Ipad 4th Generation without using a computer? I won't have a computer for a few days, so getting music onto the IPad would be great.

    Any help would be great!

    submitted by /u/TheBuddha22
    [link] [comments]

    This is a scam, right?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:58 PM PST

    iPad Pro 12.9 (2018) EasyCanvas Pencil/Touch Not Working

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 12:32 PM PST

    Hi there, is there anyone else who's having problem with easycanvas app? Mine stopped reading any input. When I tapped using my fingers/pencil the input mode changed automatically but it didn't read any input at all. I can tap the menu/shortcut button but when I try to do something on the mirrored display nothing happens. Can't draw on my CSP which sucks. Did anyone else encounter this problem?

    I bought the app last year and it worked fine back then but trying to use it again now it just ughhhhhh

    submitted by /u/hazmandotmy
    [link] [comments]

    How Rampant is the iPad Pro Bending Issue?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:59 AM PST

    Have an old iPad Air 2 which has gotten so painfully slow (even after multiple hard resets) that I just almost never use it anymore as the convenience that I got it for just isn't there for me anymore. Considering upgrading to a new iPad Pro- the screen refresh rate looks amazing. Was just wondering how rampant the bending issue is. Would you still recommend an iPad Pro today? How is it otherwise as well?

    submitted by /u/YoungKeys
    [link] [comments]

    Strange iCloud display picture cropping on iPad (2019), has anyone had this before?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:53 AM PST

    Looking for good iPad digital cleaner app?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:49 AM PST

    Do the people of r/iPad have any suggestions for a fast, reliable, trustworthy cleaner app? I've had my iPad for a while, have way to many pictures, unused apps, etc and things are running kinda slow.

    submitted by /u/Lawson_Alan134
    [link] [comments]

    Paperlike 2 scratches

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:03 AM PST

    So i just recently got a paperlike screen protector and I'm already having a serious issue. I had an icarez screen protector before this and got the new paperlike because it's supposed to give you better screen quality than before. It indeed is less grainy, or at least it was. Now i notice that it scratches incredibly easily and on any downstroke it can leave a scratch that gives the usual rainbow effect. I'm an artist and in the few days I've been working, the screen quality has gone down significantly due to scratches forming with nearly every stroke i make. This is pretty disappointing because it really did look better than other matte screen protectors but i haven't even had it for a week and the screen quality is almost the same as my 9 dollar icarez screen protector (which didn't scratch nearly as bad).

    submitted by /u/Bogfrej
    [link] [comments]

    iPadOS and encrypted external drives

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:54 PM PST

    I plan on buying an external drive as a media hub for all my devices. I like to be able to encrypt it, will this work with iPad?

    submitted by /u/quitethewaysaway
    [link] [comments]

    What are the use cases of the ctrl and fn keys?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:48 AM PST

    Today I started to explore some more all the little shortcuts on my bluetooth keyboard and found out many ways to use shift and alt and some use cases of the cmd but I couldn't figure out fn and cmd and google didn't help me

    submitted by /u/Axan0
    [link] [comments]

    Why does every usb c hub made for the iPad assume you’re using it without a case?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:32 PM PST

    I've been in the market for a decent sd card reader for my iPad Pro and I stg every single hub I've looked at or tried either a) assumes you're using it with a laptop, so it has a short cord and dangles off stupidly from the iPad and doesn't reach far enough to sit on the table, or b) is designed to "seamlessly" work with the iPad Pro and assumes you're using it without a case with any drop protection. I use my iPad every day and it comes with me all over. I have a decently protective case (not one of those super rugged ones, but a simple one that covers the corners and is rigid enough to prevent bending in my stuffed backpack) that is a hassle to take on and off. Why do all these makers assume people aren't using a case with their $800+ iPads? I thought I had found a solution with a device that looks like a flash drive, but is a little sd reader. It worked... only if I took my case off. This is so damn prevalent that it's pissing me off, honestly. TwelveSouth makes a hub that will actually sit on the table flat and doesn't look stupid, but it's $100 and literally all I want is an sd card reader.

    If you have seen anything that sounds like what I'm looking for, please let me know. I mostly just wanted to vent about the stupidity all these iPad specific hubs show in not taking into account something as basic as a freaking case.

    submitted by /u/sailormerry
    [link] [comments]

    Illustrators using the iPad, what is your favorite case and/or stand to use when illustrating with your iPad? Why?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:30 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel