• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 15, 2020

    iPhone Would like to completely wipe/reset iPhone but don't know restrictions passcode, have no storage space to restore.

    iPhone Would like to completely wipe/reset iPhone but don't know restrictions passcode, have no storage space to restore.


    Would like to completely wipe/reset iPhone but don't know restrictions passcode, have no storage space to restore.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 05:11 PM PST

    I have an old iPhone 6s. I want to erase it entirely. But I have 28 gb of storage taken up by "System" and the apparent solution to get rid of that is to go onto iTunes and restore it but I cannot because it tells me "To restore your iPhone with iOS 13.3, you need to install OS X 10.11.4 (or later)." And I don't have any space to download the most recent iOS so I can't do that. Also, I tried to reset the iPhone but I forgot what the restrictions passcode was and another solution to that is to restore it on iTunes and once again, I cannot do that.

    If anyone has any advice I'd be forever grateful because eI've been trying to do this for months.

    submitted by /u/ohnonotever
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone use the Newton mail app? How does it work? Is it better than the Apple Mail app?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:10 PM PST

    Title.

    I have used it on Android before they went out of business and then they went out of business and I lost $50.

    Sucks but I loved the app while I did use it.

    So anyone else use it?

    submitted by /u/DudeThatsErin
    [link] [comments]

    Sending original videos and photos from an iPhone.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:08 PM PST

    My friend is trying to send me a video from their newer iPhone (not sure of the model. It should be on the latest version of iOS), but whenever they've emailed me a video or a photo (gmail to gmail), the quality was incredibly low. The files are always something like Video_1.MOV or image1.jpeg.

    I have no idea why they can't seem to send the original versions, and, unfortunately, I have no idea what to tell them to do to send the original copies, as am a Windows and Android person. Is there an easy way to send original photos and videos from an iPhone that I can explain to them?

    submitted by /u/Serious-Mode
    [link] [comments]

    Built-In Apps (Mail, Calculator, Compass) Unable to Download?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:57 PM PST

    Hey everyone. I have an iPhone XR for almost one year. I wanted to redownload the Watch app to pair my new watch, however, it keeps saying "Unable To Download" with the blue cloud with the arrow icon. After talking with Apple, I wiped my phone and restored from backup. Now all the built-in Apple Apps won't download, including Mail, Calculator, Compass, Watch, Maps, etc.! It does not allow me to sign out of Apple ID, saying some items are still restoring. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/puppacino19
    [link] [comments]

    Ibooks crashes when using Text to speech for PDF files

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:40 PM PST

    All the PDF comes straight out of library Genesis

    submitted by /u/Good_Boye1
    [link] [comments]

    How to Copy Playlist From iPhone to iTunes on a new Computer?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 07:37 PM PST

    My laptop died, I managed to salvage my hard drive and get it running on a new laptop. Before I sync my iPhone to iTunes is there a way to save some of my music playlists from my phone? I went through the trouble of making a killer playlist on my Apple iPhone. This playlist took quite a bit of time to create and contained hundreds of songs I currently love listening to. I am afraid if I connect my iPhone to iTunes it will erase my playlist. Can anyone help?

    Is there a way to save the playlists from my iPhone on to a new iTunes (new laptop), and then reload that playlist back on to my iPhone?

    Is there anything I need to be aware of about plugging my iPhone in to a new iTunes for the first time to avoid losing any playlists?

    submitted by /u/Bizkitgto
    [link] [comments]

    How to screen record my iphone with sound

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 06:31 PM PST

    Basically in class prof goes over this powerpoint slides while talking. I want to have the slides open on my iphone and recording the screen with sound as he talks so I can use it for studying.

    I also want to know how to do this on a laptop if possible, with sound around me. recording laptop screen.

    submitted by /u/aptquestion100
    [link] [comments]

    whenever i try to crop a video (in size/shape) or trim a video on my iphone the photos app crashes.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:03 AM PST

    i have an iphone 11 pro and it is fully up to date (ios 13.3)

    submitted by /u/pcwls
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Face ID not working?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 09:07 AM PST

    I've only the iPhone 11 since the end of October and just last night my Face ID stopped working. I've tried resetting it, but now it won't even let me create a new one. It's like it doesn't recognize a face. I've force reset my phone already and I'm using portrait mode. What could I do to fix this?

    submitted by /u/CherryJinx
    [link] [comments]

    Is there anyway to backup/transfer my iphone live photos offline on windows?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 08:02 AM PST

    I really like live photos on my iphone but I can't find any reliable straightforward way to back them up offline to my windows 10 PC or laptop. I can't use online backup because of shitty internet upload speed (<1Mbit/sec) and shitty data caps.

    Anyway to transfer them to a windows pc while being able to transfer them back as live photos again to iphone in the future?

    submitted by /u/Sandfloor
    [link] [comments]

    Does the health app require data to track steps?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:17 AM PST

    I wasn't sure where to ask this question, sorry if it's the wrong place to ask

    submitted by /u/hungryyybunny
    [link] [comments]

    Display occasionally has flickering, transparent, grey lines going through it.

    Posted: 15 Jan 2020 04:07 AM PST

    iPhone Xr. As far as i know it only happens in landscape mode and mostly while watching videos. The lines go parallel to earpiece speaker. I tried force restart and usal restart, both have no effect on the issue. Any suggestions what the problem could be caused by and how to get rid of it?Thanks in Advance!

    submitted by /u/Raptex64
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel