• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 19, 2020

    iPhone Why did they remove auto brightness from Display settings and move it into Accessibility?

    iPhone Why did they remove auto brightness from Display settings and move it into Accessibility?


    Why did they remove auto brightness from Display settings and move it into Accessibility?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:39 PM PST

    They removed it from the most obvious place to find it into a menu that no one would ever suspect it to be in. It makes it a pain in the butt when I have to manually change my brightness and need to turn auto brightness back on.

    Also why isn't there a shortcut/control center feature to toggle location settings?

    submitted by /u/pewpewpewfan
    [link] [comments]

    Up to date iPhone7 not able to use Phone capability

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 10:25 PM PST

    So, a few days ago, my phone suddenly stopped being able to FaceTime. I can do it sometimes, but usually around 8:00pm my phone suddenly can't do it anymore

    What I mean is that the call goes though, but then the other persons is muted and it automatically hangs up. It happens regardless of who calls. Normal Audiocalls don't function either, and discord doesn't work on my end, but if I call my friend from my computer it connects to their phone just fine.

    A workaround I've found is to connect my Bluetooth headphones. When I do that calls and FaceTime suddenly work perfectly, but the work around isn't a solution that's exactly convenient for me

    Any info or is my phone just broken and I should call Apple support?

    submitted by /u/weak_sauce_tempt
    [link] [comments]

    My iPhone 6 recently starting dying at 20% charge

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:15 PM PST

    Usually, my iPhone will last about 5 minutes on 1% charge. But recently, it started dying on 10%. Now it dies on 20%.

    I just recently updated my phone too. I've also tried different chargers. Anyone know why it's doing this? Is it time to replace the battery?

    submitted by /u/appalachianma
    [link] [comments]

    My phone is stuck in a loop

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:50 PM PST

    My iPhone X keeps on showing the Apple logo and then going black and Apple logo again and on and on how can I fix this

    submitted by /u/ravennicole23
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone8 Boot loop: Help me not lose pictures of my Kid!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:56 PM PST

    Hello! This morning my iPhone8 went into a boot loop that I've been unable to recover from. I've tried updating from itunes on my computer to no avail. I went to the Apple store and they forced an update as well, but it continued the boot loop and the guy just shrugged and said the only option was to restore.

    I am looking at a data recovery service that claimed over the phone that a boot loop was a common problem and that they'd very likely be able to recover my pictures/video for a low payment of $700. I'll also be out of a phone for 5 weeks. This is not ideal, but I'll happily pay to get pictures of my kid back. No there's no icloud backup of my pictures and the last backup of the phone was almost a year ago (i know, yes, I know.) Any help or direction to fix would be very appreciated.

    submitted by /u/fuddylandfuddster
    [link] [comments]

    Help with the ‘clear history and website data’ button

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:19 PM PST

    I've followed all the online steps and i've reset my phone over and over but the button is still greyed out. No matter what. Can anyone help me please?

    submitted by /u/Norniron10
    [link] [comments]

    Calls straight to voicemail, do no disturb is off

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:53 PM PST

    Aside from the occasional call from my mother or a spam number, all of my calls have been going right to voicemail. Sometimes I get a random missed call notification, not always. I checked my voicemail after I got one and I had 15 voicemails from calls I was never notified of. I'm applying for jobs so this is not great.

    submitted by /u/dowhatna
    [link] [comments]

    Apple wants $350 to replace my Iphone 7's battery. What are my options?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 12:36 PM PST

    Hello, I recently got my refurbished iphone 7 through Walmart for christmas and the battery seems to be defective to the point where the health is already at 78%. I was able to do the repair battery program for $29 on my iphone 6 and knew it was no longer a thing, but didn't think it'd be anywhere near $350. I looked it up on the site and it says an out of warranty battery repair for iphone 7 should be $49 so why when I actually go through the steps to pick the phone and schedule the repair do they wants $312 plus tax and shipping making it $350. The whole phone only cost less than $250, so why is the repair that much more. Is this a glitch or do they actually want me to pay that much when on their site its listed as $49?

    Edit: For anyone finding this post and maybe having the same problem, I contacted Apple support through a chat and the girl actually ended up saying it was probably a glitch and set up a payment link for me to pay the correct price at $60 total. Thanks for your responses everyone

    submitted by /u/Colt-On
    [link] [comments]

    Still getting messages from blocked contact?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:39 PM PST

    So long story short, yesterday I finally took the step to block someone I had a hard time letting go. Seeing any notifications from them would upset me, so I made the decision to go all out and fully block their number. But today, I woke up to messages from them! From the number I blocked! We mainly talked through iMessage, and these messages showed up as such too.

    How is this possible? What can I do? Please help!

    submitted by /u/designerroses
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 8 Aux Cable

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:40 AM PST

    I recently got an iPhone 8. I want to listen to the music from it on my car, so I bought a cable that plugs into the car's auxiliary port. The problem is that it doesn't always work. Sometimes it won't go through to the car speakers. Other times the music will start, but pause soon after. I've tried a couple different cables. I know my car isn't the issue. It's like my phone doesn't like 3rd party devices. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/BruMeister
    [link] [comments]

    Help with iPhone 6s speaker/video problem

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 03:29 PM PST

    Hey guys I need help. Got a new phone transferred all the crap over. But I can't play videos in my camera roll. When I call people I can't hear the phone ring or their voice. And my music doesn't play. I've hard reset multiple times. But my stuff will play when connected to Bluetooth (multiple glitches) if there is anyone with an idea please help

    submitted by /u/landon-cu-pee-lol
    [link] [comments]

    I got a second hand Amazon refurbished iPhone 6 which has an automatically installed Management settings. Can anyone help me remove this?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 01:10 PM PST

    I've called Apple support. They recommended I return it. I've tried erasing all content and settings [put it into factory settings] and this management still auto-installs. It's controlled by Rollins inc, and the control exercised results in there being no more than 7 apps, including the call, message and settings app, among other apps that have been installed by the management. There are literally no other apps I can use. I've looked up how to remove such management settings, and gone to do so, then noticing there's no option to remove the management. I know I've called Apple support [so there's probably no remedy] but I'm still hoping someone might know what to do. This is an 32GB iPhone 6 on [presumably] the latest iOS. Cheers guys.

    submitted by /u/MadelineIsBadeline
    [link] [comments]

    6s 13.3 How do ifind my screens resolution?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 09:15 AM PST

    Got a new iPhone but need help iCloud Restoring

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 07:41 AM PST

    I can't backup because iCloud storage is full, what can I do? My last backup was the one I done by mistake on the new phone which is empty

    submitted by /u/AWGEbyASAP
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 5S "Iphone is disabled.. conect to Itunes"

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 06:57 AM PST

    Hello, I just block my iphone using wrong password, and I try connect it to my PC to restart all but that doesn't work. When I connect it to my PC nothing happend. What can I do?

    submitted by /u/xxxsnax
    [link] [comments]

    Help with iphone.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 05:23 AM PST

    I have an iphone 8 and the keyboard layout has burned in. On a gray background. Noticed it only now help

    submitted by /u/Carlo0mig
    [link] [comments]

    What in the world is happening?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2020 04:43 AM PST

    So, I was completely out of storage on my iPhone 8, and I went to settings to see what the problem was. It showed that my photos took up 35 gigabytes, and "System" took up 5 gigabytes and "Other" for settings took up 16 gigabytes. I spent a few hours deleting about 7,000 photos, and 1,000 videos, and I go back to settings, and see that photos now only take up 30 gigabytes, but "Other" now takes up 21 gigabytes?!?? I literally did NOTHING else. Why is this happening?! I spent such a long time deleting stuff for my storage to go down by only 1 gigabyte, when it should have gone down 5. Any answers or explanations, or how I can fix this would be great.

    submitted by /u/SouthernPacific4449
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel