• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 18, 2020

    iPhone Parents using send and receive to look have my messages

    iPhone Parents using send and receive to look have my messages


    Parents using send and receive to look have my messages

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:17 PM PST

    How do I not allow my phone to let other phones do this their has to be an easy way. My parents are very strict for some reason I don't do anything bad in school I've never been in trouble I'm not even on my phone very much since they haven't let me ever have social media and now they taken away the last thing I've had

    submitted by /u/Laneybear123
    [link] [comments]

    New Phone and I forgot My Apple ID

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:55 PM PST

    I recently got a new iPhone. It wants to know my Apple ID so I can retrieve my data. Problem is, I don't remember the password. I don't really care about losing the data but if I just create a new Apple ID, will it effect my family plan or anything like that? I'm going to the apple store today to ask the pros but if you guys have any answers I'd really appreciate it.

    submitted by /u/Giv3mTh3Zuuk
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone has no appstore??

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 10:16 AM PST

    (story from friend without Reddit)

    My phone does not have an appstore because my mother restricted it when I was younger, now she has forgotten the password. would resetting do the trick to bring it back?

    IPhone model 6s IOS 13.3

    submitted by /u/areyougartylarty
    [link] [comments]

    Last message i send people always appear in the text box

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:35 PM PST

    I always have to start by erasing the last message i sent someone. Its hard to explain but does anyone relate to this problem?

    submitted by /u/Freyda95
    [link] [comments]

    Restoring Itunes Backup 7+ Failure // Creating storage space/pool drive solution?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 11:59 AM PST

    People of reddit,

    I have an Iphone 7+ 128gb near full capacity.

    I wanted to import the majority of my media to clear space on my iphone as I continuously was getting messages explaining that my storage was full. My old computer had crashed months ago and so I had no current backup of the iphone on my new LG Gram laptop running Windows 10. I was prompted by itunes to update my iphone and in doing this my iphone crashed during the update I assume due to lack of storage space available. Luckily a backup was created before the crash.

    However, my LG Gram laptop now has no disk space available because the size of the backup is so large that I now get an error message from itunes stating "Itunes could not restore the iphone because an error occurred while reading from or writing to the iphone."

    I was told that this is happening because i do not have enough free disk space on my laptop hard drive. I was told by a friend that I need to:

    1. Buy an external hard drive
    2. Copy the backup created by itunes to the external drive
    3. Delete the backup from my laptop
    4. Attempt to restore the backup from the external drive

    Can I just pool the new 5TB external hard drive with my laptop and try to restore the backup after adding space?

    submitted by /u/BoratsChicken
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone video storage question

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:06 AM PST

    I have a number of videos on my iPhone, I was wondering what is the best storage method? I'd prefer something free but safety and quality do matter. Thank you

    I hope this is in line with the rules, if not I apologize and will delete the post.

    submitted by /u/JDP1982
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel