• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    iPhone Dictation in text

    iPhone Dictation in text


    Dictation in text

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 12:35 AM PST

    Hi guys i have an iPhone 11 and am having problems with anything I say being typed in text whenever messages are open. I'm not even pressing the dictation button and had tried turning dictation off. Thank you for your time!

    submitted by /u/Luck2me2
    [link] [comments]

    So i have a iphone 8 and my front camera is broken and my other camera works out just fine. But i got a new iphone (iphone X) and i want to transfer data with icloud (so when no computer/laptop is needed). But i saw that you need your front camera to scan a picture or something.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:26 PM PST

    Does anyone know how i can do this with my iphone?

    submitted by /u/Darkz-
    [link] [comments]

    How to store a pic taken on one iphone stores it on other iphone as well

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:20 PM PST

    I have 3 iphones. Before i had 2, when i set it up on same icloud account, when i took a pic on one iphone it would store it in the other iphone photos as well. I switched the iphone and as im giving my 3rd one away, and the new iphone when i take a pic doesn't store it in the other iphone anymore. How do i do this? Only one sim card.

    I have selected the option upload to my photo stream on both iphones. however, taking pics on either phone doesn't transfer them to other phone at all.

    Icloud photos is also on

    submitted by /u/aptquestion100
    [link] [comments]

    Why does it think im in costa rica????

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:31 PM PST

    I have an iphone SE with iOS 13.3. I recently created a new apple ID and I wanted to download something from the app store but it said that I needed to switch to the Costa Rica store. I am currently in the US and I live in the US. My phone was set up here, the ID was created here. What the fuck is going on?

    edit: When I try to put in a credit card, I have to change it to the US from Costa Rica. So I did that, and I filled out my info. I hit next, but then a thing came up that said try again later. I'm connected to wifi and my phone is plugged in. I might cry.

    submitted by /u/sneath_
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck with iOS 12.4 on iPhone 7 Plus

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:41 PM PST

    My friend got the update a while ago and My phone doesn't even have it as a pending update

    submitted by /u/mailliam_
    [link] [comments]

    Receiving weird text signatures after switching from Android

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:28 PM PST

    Last night I switched from Android to iPhone using the Move to iOS app. Today, almost every single text comes in with a weird signature that always starts with ~ and is a long string of random numbers and letters. It doesn't seem to have any rhyme or reason. Doesn't matter if the person has an iPhone or Android. It's a different signature in every message, even if it comes from the same person. Messages that I send don't include any kind of signature (confirmed, tested on my girlfriend's phone). It's even happening on system-generated messages, like "here's your verification code from Lyft."

    I've restarted the phone and it didn't matter. Did I transfer something incorrectly from my Android? It's driving me crazy! Any advice?

    submitted by /u/bumblingmoose
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone with my iPad sim?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:43 PM PST

    Hello!

    If I put my iPad SIM card (yes I have one I can remove) and put it into a compatible iPhone, will that work to just have data on that iPhone?

    I have T-Mobile, and want to get something for my kids to use while in Sweden. I could get a phone and use some settings to remove the phone option but I'd still be paying for the phone line. I'd rather stick to a 10 dollar plan.

    Has anyone tried this?

    submitted by /u/dlstarr7
    [link] [comments]

    Data doesn’t work without VPN on IPhone SE

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:38 PM PST

    I can access the internet and message people on WiFi however when I'm using data I am unable to do either of those things even if it says I have 4g. What's stranger is that I still get notifications about messages however I can't reply to them. When I use a VPN the issue is solved however I was wanting to ask if I can fix this problem?

    submitted by /u/Oliii_B
    [link] [comments]

    Repeating events in calendar. Malware?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:28 PM PST

    I was an idiot the other day and accidentally clicked a pop I'm up thinking I was deleting it and all of a sudden my calendar is being spammed with repeating events ranging from free auto insurance, anti-virus ads, to pictures being sent to me from some girl. How do I stop the spam? as it is very annoying

    submitted by /u/lubbylubbs
    [link] [comments]

    How can I download youtube on an iphone 5.5 (it has IOS 10, youtube asks for 11)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:07 PM PST

    Short version: Need to install youtube on an iphone 5.5, it asks for iphone 11 but we can't upgrade past 10. Can't install from "purchased" because it was originally installed from another long lost AppleID.

    Long version: Several years ago my wife got a second hand iPhone 5.5 from her sister in switzerland (we're in Argentina). Back then she gave her the PIN for the iPhone and her AppleID, we created a new AppleID for my wife (mainly so she got the argentinan apple store) and changed the PIN.

    We eventually lost the password and PIN her sister gave us, but we didn't have a problem since we had already changed it and were using my wife's AppleID now. At one point we tried to update Facebook and asked for the password for my sister-in-law's AppleID, I looked around the web and found that that was because when it was installed it was under her AppleID, but that we could just uninstall and reinstall it under my wife's, so we did that.

    Today we had the same problem with youtube, so she uninstalled it to reinstall it again... and after uninstalling we found out that we couldn't as it asked for IOS 11 and we only had 10. The workaround I've found so far is to look under the "purchased" tab to see every app that has been installed before, and then when it asks, install a previous version... problem is that youtube was only installed from my sister-in-law's AppleID, it doesn't show on my wife's one.

    Any ideas, or maybe an alternative app I could install to see youtube videos?

    submitted by /u/Namocol
    [link] [comments]

    “Import pictures and video” error

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:54 AM PST

    Hi everyone, never had an issue regarding this with my old iPhones but my storage is beginning to get full so I want to upload my pictures onto my external hard drive on my PC (Windows 10), when plugging my XS max in I get the option to "Import pictures and videos" so I go ahead with this and do it, about a quarter of the way into importing I'm greeted with an error message about the file not being compatible or something, I then have the option to skip, try again or cancel, but it shows this message with literally every other picture and video beyond this point so I only end up uploading a few of my 4000 odd pictures.

    Can anyone advise why this is and what to do?

    My gf has a MacBook so would it be better to upload my pictures and videos via that and then drag them onto my external hard drive?

    submitted by /u/Bradley_McAulay98
    [link] [comments]

    Can I disable effects when sending a message?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:14 AM PST

    I want to disable effects when I send a message on my iPhone 8, the pop up window that asks me which effect I want to use to send the message

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/isBlackNWhite
    [link] [comments]

    How do I make a shortcut for the downloads folder to be seen on my home screen or desktop iPhone7

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:38 AM PST

    How do I make a shortcut for the downloads folder to be seen on my home screen or desktop iPhone7

    submitted by /u/computereyes
    [link] [comments]

    Help with iPhone X

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:26 AM PST

    So my iPhone was in sea water for a week, and there is a little rust. The phone wont boot up or show any sign of life. What im asking is if changing the logic board will do anything to fix the phone? (idc about the phone data).

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/mcpoopoo69
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t load pictures or videos

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:37 AM PST

    So when I press on a picture or video in my album it just loads and it never stops. I've enabled load and keep iCloud but it can't load any photos or videos. I've had this problem for a week now and I'm sick with it. Any help would be much appreciated.

    submitted by /u/dustypandayt
    [link] [comments]

    Saving a backup locally

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:35 AM PST

    I'm trying to maintain a local backup of my old phone because it has text messages on it that I need to keep (but don't want forwarded to my new phone).

    Normally I would connect the phone via USB cable to my PC and use iTunes to create the backup. Unfortunately, multiple PCs fail to recognize my phone when it's plugged in. (I've been over this issue a dozen times and cannot find a solution.)

    This leaves me backing up to iCloud, but iCloud doesn't allow me to retrieve my backup from the cloud. I am able to download individual items, like photos, but neither messages nor the entire phone backup are available for download.

    I just want my old messages stored locally on my PC. Is this possible?

    submitted by /u/BeTheRowdy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel