• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] Asked for a refund for Grupi over the fact it is just a stripped down version of Axon with the same bugs and less customisability and this is the response......

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] Asked for a refund for Grupi over the fact it is just a stripped down version of Axon with the same bugs and less customisability and this is the response......


    [Discussion] Asked for a refund for Grupi over the fact it is just a stripped down version of Axon with the same bugs and less customisability and this is the response......

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:52 PM PST

    [Update] mobilesubstrate version 0.9.7100

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:40 PM PST

    Saurik has updated mobilesubstrate to fix the issue where it would stop hooking after an indeterminate period. It was found to be due to a mach port name leak that would cause it to no longer be able to modify processes after spawning somewhere around 50,000 processes. I've tested it with a few hundred thousand processes and it's been clean. The version number is now non-beta as the known issues of stability and cynject have been fixed. The update is on elucubratus if you're using a non-A12 device.

    submitted by /u/sbingner
    [link] [comments]

    [UPDATE] Axon 0.4.0 - New “Rounded Group” look - new “Cell Dim” feature - Preference Touch-ups - FREE

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:41 AM PST

    [Request] Can we get a widget like this for Reddit? With that ability to select a specific subreddit.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:21 PM PST

    [Discussion] What are your NiceBarX settings. This is mine. I finally got it the way I want it.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:09 PM PST

    [QUESTION] what does all this text mean that has the letters and numbers this just started happening randomly for everything I install now! besides the “Running Debian Packager” and “Installing Cydia Substrate (iphoneos-arm)” those two don’t bother me

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:55 PM PST

    [Request] A tweak/Flex patch/CSS filter to remove this annoying Reddit mobile pop up

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:54 AM PST

    [Request] Replace Arcade menu option in App Store with Update screen

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:30 PM PST

    iOS 12 had the update screen where the Arcade button is now. Is there a tweak for this?

    submitted by /u/VinceBarter
    [link] [comments]

    [request] a tweak that removes the “miniplayer is off for videos made for kids”

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:55 PM PST

    [Update] BeGreen13 has been released

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:20 PM PST

    [Request] Appellancy for iOS 13. I have a iPhone X with a bricked Face ID and a camera unlock would be amazing

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:44 PM PST

    [Discussion] I thought I might be a cool idea to start a thread thing so people can share their NiceBarX setups

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:15 PM PST

    Would be nice to have a place where people can show off their NiceBar setups and share their config settings so everyone can explore the potential possibilities of NiceBarX

    submitted by /u/joek1ng4312
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is there any tweak that removes notifications background blur like artemis did but with music control? Thanks!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:06 PM PST

    [Question] Anyway to keep Noctis12 enabled but remove this horrible FaceID kind-of-brown glyph??

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:46 AM PST

    [Request] Is there a tweak that can keep the labels of the now playing music player white instead of black while in day mode?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:02 AM PST

    [Question] Potentially broke iPhone XS, don't know what to do

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:07 PM PST

    I currently have an iPhone XS running iOS 12.2, I've Jailbroken it in the post using Unc0ver but wasn't using the Jailbreak for quite a while (rebooted the device so Jailbreak wasn't active) due to battery drainage issues. Now tonight I decided to re-jailbreak my iPhone using the most recent version of Unc0ver, I loaded it up on to my iPhone using AltDeploy and started the Jailbreak process, it failed at I believe step 21 and mentioned something with "apt". After this things started to go downhill, fast..

    I could no longer open any app on my phone and could also not restore it as I could not disable find my iPhone. About 5 minutes later it is now completely frozen at the lock screen and I can't do anything. Really desperate for some advice here..

    Edit: after 5 minutes of being frozen the phone (thankfully) rebooted itself and it is now usable again. If I'd like to completely get rid of the Jailbreak and upgrade to the latest version of iOS, what would be the best way to do this?

    submitted by /u/Seinturier
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] this is a bug in iOS. can we make it a feature? maybe oven make it a complete wheel so it acts a little like the tweak möbius?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:23 PM PST

    [Help] I removed essential cydia packages by accident and now it won’t open. (SSH)

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:34 PM PST

    I was attempting to install sileo from the chimera repo and the installation of sileo required a package called "APT 1.8 Strict (lib)", so I went and tried to get that. For this package to be installed, it had to remove a stack of cydia packages which it automatically loaded up in queue alongside the aforementioned APT pkg to be installed. Cydia warned me of removing these, I ignored the warning some reason, I knew this warning is the precursor of bad shit happening but I wasn't quite thinking straight at that moment. When I confirmed the processes, it removed a few packages before cydia crashed and stopped opening. My jailbreak was fine and the tweaks work, just can't open cydia. I grabbed an old jailbroken device the next day to replicate the processes and see what exactly was removed, here it is. I believe re/installing these packages through SSH will do the trick but I am not familiar with the pkg commands other than 'dpkg -r' to remove. I would highly appreciate any knowledge on this subject. If there are better routes to go about my dilemma, those would also be appreciated. Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/Lysxrgic
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] for someone to create a YouTube video on making your own XenHTML widgets!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:48 PM PST

    [request] an Apple TV 4k jailbreak tutorial especially the hardware part

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:07 AM PST

    Any one willing to help many of us that they want to jailbreak there Apple TV 4k with changing hardware, a video will be great

    submitted by /u/Bad0neDeuh
    [link] [comments]

    [question] is their any Spotify tweaks that work with iOS 13 Groovify doesn’t let me switch colors

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:12 PM PST

    [Question] What kind of Burn-in protection does SimpleLS 2’s AOD have?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:56 PM PST

    [question] [discussion] Are there any alternatives to nicebarX? IOS 13

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:27 PM PST

    My insight:

    I'm okay with paying a one time fee for a tweak, but if I'm correct nicebarX requires monthly subscriptions, which is just something I'm not really fond of. So I was wondering if anyone knew a good alternative or any devs could take on this task?

    The only real function im looking for is to put the DND moon glyph in the status bar in a non-obtrusive way for X devices. I just wish there was a one time payment.

    Thanks in advance

    submitted by /u/AvariceXD
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] so I jailbroke my phone a while back then I was listening to music and then it crashed and restarted my iPhone 8 and now I have no music playing but I still hear it

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:47 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel