• Breaking News

    Saturday, January 11, 2020

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] This phone in an ad is JB

    iOS Jailbreak [Discussion] This phone in an ad is JB


    [Discussion] This phone in an ad is JB

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:03 PM PST

    [Discussion] Someone wants a tutorial? (Win95 VM Details in comments)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:53 PM PST

    [Release] Grupi is on packix! Someone needs to let the community know!

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:53 PM PST

    [Request] This CC would be amazing

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:49 AM PST

    [Release] FolderList (Free) - A new way to view your folders (iOS 12 & 13)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:17 PM PST

    Hello jailbreakers, i'm very happy to finally release this tweak. Basically, it adds a list of all the icons in a folder (or replaces the folder altogether).

    Screenshots

    It's available for free on my repo: https://shepgoba.me/repo

    NOTE: This does not take effect on the folder previews, I looked into it but I just don't know enough to do that efficiently. Sorry if that's a dealbreaker :p

    Fully open source :)

    Donate

    Follow me on twitter for updates

    submitted by /u/shepgoba
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] A tweak that puts the notch/curved edges in screenshots everywhere on iOS including 3rd party apps

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 07:20 PM PST

    [Release] Floating Music - Floating Media Controller

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:45 PM PST

    Screenshots

    Repo: repo.co.kr

    submitted by /u/BawAppie
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Tweak to automatically make this switch to mobile instead of home by default when making a new contact. Not that big of a deal but still annoying

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:51 PM PST

    [Request] A tweak to allow us to use the other cameras on Face ID devices like an android. (Is this possible?)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:06 PM PST

    [Update] SuperLPM for iPhone 7 - iPhone X

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 12:30 PM PST

    A while back I released SuperLPM for iPhone X and some iPhone 8 devices:

    https://reddit.com/r/jailbreak/comments/dbjxu3/release_superlpm_iphone_x_modify_your_iphone_x/

    Today I'm releasing a version that should work on every device running IOS 13 from the iPhone 7 - iPhone X in the same way.

    "SuperLPM X13-2"

    Ignore the naming I had to do a lot of file renaming to test things and that's the result lol

    This new version uses plutil to backup your files and then modifies them which is a cleaner method than the original.

    You can verify the changes were made by opening Filza and going to:

    /System/Library/ThermalMonitor

    If you see the.bak files then it should be done.

    If you want to help me work on tweaking the numbers you can open your original plist files, tell me your device, and what your powerSaveParams are.

    Example:

    iPhone X, https://imgur.com/a/9pml2Ur

    For right now this is for iOS 13 only.

    Installing this updated version will force you to remove the old if you still have it installed.

    If you have any issues please post them here so I can hopefully resolve them.

    Do remember a reboot is required for the changes to take effect; I'm not sure if a ldrestart is enough.

    Currently theres no planned support for 6S devices or any device without a bootrom exploit. I'd like to refine the current devices with optimized values before expanding any further.

    Source: https://superlpm.yourepo.com/

    submitted by /u/DamienPwnz
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Help! Phone (6s) stuck on bootloop. Need to recover engagement pics that are NOT backed up :(

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:35 PM PST

    Hi - I am pseudo prepared (not really, engagement photos are on my phone) to delete everything but wanted to ask Reddit if there are options just in case!

    iPhone 6s

    Unsure what operating system it used to be, but I haven't upgraded my system in at least 1 year. I tried downloading the most recent update two days ago but I guess it finally started last night and that's when the boot loop happened. Trying to recover photos which are NOT backed up. I'm an idiot. Went to apple store and tried iTunes (is not recognizing my device), my computer is not recognizing my device, and the last option is factory reset. I'm also open to hearing options on data recovery, although I hear it's $700+ (I would consider it).

    Phone isn't jailbroken, but I am getting desperate so hello r/jailbreak

    Thanks for any advice, really appreciate it!

    submitted by /u/meowllomynameis
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Is it possible to re-activate passcode prompt with checkrain?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:52 PM PST

    My friend ran into the following problem: his 3yo daughter was playing with iPad and entered passcode too many times, the device is disabled now and prompts to connect to iTunes. They never performed a backup or connected it or iTunes and they desperately want to recover all the pictures from the device. Is it possible at all to re-enable the passcode prompt or access the picture gallery files using checkra1n?

    submitted by /u/Alice_D
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] a tweak to bring back ‘Shake To Shuffle’ from iOS 6 era to iOS 13

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:07 AM PST

    [UPDATE] Pivot 0.2.2 - Experimental support for iOS 8+ - Beta Support for SparkDev's Hyperion - Beta Lockscreen Support - Some minor bug fixes

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:40 AM PST

    [Help] Is there any way to get the Axon icons above Sylph?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:09 PM PST

    [Discussion] After updating to 13.3 and re-jailbreaking. Tweaks install but don’t work (image)

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:07 PM PST

    [Request] Emergency Bypass All Contacts.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 08:25 PM PST

    If possible, make all contacts Emergency Bypass.

    Reason: DND will not effect Contacts notifications.

    submitted by /u/blinktactics
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Lock iPhone Remotely Using Apple Watch Pinging Touch

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 01:32 PM PST

    So for example if I Ping my iPhone on my Apple Watch, it will lock the iPhone at the same time. Useful for when you get your iPhone stolen while eating sushi at the mall and you think no one would do it when really, anyone can do it.

    r/oddlyspecific would approve

    submitted by /u/NGC2346
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] How to find out what takes a lot of space in my Files app? And how to delete files?

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 11:19 PM PST

    [Help] Battery replacement 4 days ago, battery health says battery health significantly degraded

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 05:46 PM PST

    [Help] Battery replacement 4 days ago, battery health says battery health significantly degraded

    I had my iPhone X for 2 years with the original battery and battery health degradation with the SAME maximum capacity before replacing it (93%). Before my battery replacement, I was on Checkra1n 13.2.2. Fast forward to my genius bar work confirmation, I replaced my battery 1/6/2020 (I was jailbroken at the time however when I gave my phone to the genius bar I was in an unjailbroken state and hid my JB apps in a folder) and eventually decided to update to iOS 13.3 using Checkra1n after the replacement. I confirmed right after the replacement that the battery health was at 100% (sorry didn't take a screenshot at that time because I didn't think I'd need it)

    Does anyone know if the tweaks affect this level of battery degradation? Do I need to reset something? How do I know its a bad battery or tweak related?

    Update: I checked my battery health in an unjailbroken state and it says the same thing (I did read some posts before posting that there were some people who had slight differences in reporting of max capacity using the [[System Info]] tweak (which is one of the battery reporting tweaks I use)

    https://preview.redd.it/encmku5uz1a41.png?width=1125&format=png&auto=webp&s=530d16bc6efa53df425f92d2a6f19a717a78ba42

    submitted by /u/mecoolai
    [link] [comments]

    [help] Changing device taking tweaks with me.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 10:17 PM PST

    Hey guys, so I'm on Xs Max(a12) I want to go to iPhone X for obvious reasons. I want to take all my tweaks with me, my Xs will be unjailbroken and reset to factory settings, how can I take all my tweaks. I have some that I got through the .deb and don't know where I got them from. Can I package them up in a massive .deb and then install it with Filza on my iPhone X, Or is there a easier way to do this?

    submitted by /u/XeanWolf20
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Audio sharing for any Bluetooth device.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:58 AM PST

    [Request] A tweak to revert the auto-correct from Apple

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 09:57 PM PST

    So basically sometimes when I want to type a certain word it auto corrects it to a different word that's not what I wanted to be. Is there a tweak that can revert the auto-correct thing without turning off auto-correct?

    submitted by /u/xoooxooxoxo
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] [Help] Latest Substitute update causing (suggestd & cloudpaird) to constantly crash.

    Posted: 10 Jan 2020 04:47 PM PST

    iPhone XS Max, iOS 12.4 w/ unc0ver v3.7.0~b3

    Hello everyone. So i updated Substitute and Substitute Support Packages the other day they were released and had a few random resprings. To help figure out my problem, i got CrashReporter (CokePokes version) and had to perform "nohup LDrestart" to get it working.

    Upon unlocking the phone i started having constant crashes for both mentioned daemons. A respring fixed the cloudpaird issue but not the suggestd, nor a normal (2) reboots have helped.

    Besides PerfectTimeXS, NtSpeed and Snowboard, all tweaks have been disabled either from their respective settings or through iCleaner Pro. After the second restart, i disabled everything to no avail.

    Screenshots of Crash Reports: (1) (2)

    Any help is appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/alshraify
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel