• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    Apple Macbook New MacBook Pro set up

    Apple Macbook New MacBook Pro set up


    New MacBook Pro set up

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:27 AM PST

    My Early 2015 MacbookAir’s hinge has been creaking when I close it. How do I solve this?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:01 PM PST

    I just upgraded from 2014 macbook pro to 2019 macbook pro. Got questions regarding keyboards and screen.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:54 PM PST

    I just upgraded from 2014 macbook pro to 2019 macbook pro.

    Question about the 2019 macbook pro.

    Should I get these two ?

    1) screen protector

    2) keyboard cover

    Reason is bc when I was using 2014 macbook pro, there were lots of posts regarding the screen becoming hazy/oil over time due to the oil from the keyboard(oil from hands). Screen gets hazy w/ rainbow effect. I was able to mange it minimally by using screen protector and keyboard cover. But does 2019 macbook pro still has this problem??

    I read somewhere that for this macbook pro, apple does not recommend using a keyboard cover.

    I want to make it last as long as possible so I am purchasing a hard cover but I'm not sure if I should invest on the screen protector and a keyboard cover. Any tips?

    Thank you very much in advance.

    submitted by /u/DepressedFatCat
    [link] [comments]

    Which Macbook I Should Buy ?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:57 PM PST

    I've been stuck deciding which macbook to buy, i don't have the money to buy one right now but surely i'll buy one (very) soon. I'm a student, my field is mostly about reading and writing stuff. I watched a couple of guide videos on which macbook to buy. Macbook air is recommended for people who write stuff, browse the internet, watch videos/shows/movies and make videos(not consistently). Pro is recommended for people who do heavy video/photo editing(4k or more), programming, coding, making music and other heavy work. I sure as hell won't do programming or coding. I won't make music as well. I'm planning to write a blog, do a podcast, make youtube videos(I might do vlogs in the future and they, mostly likely, won't be in 4k), watch stuff, write stuff, i might make some short(or long) movies in the future. As you can see, i won't do heavy stuff. I really want to buy Macbook air but it uses butterfly keyboards and i heard that butterfly keyboards are problematic, Pros have better sound quality, it doesn't have a bright screen unlike Pro models and finally, I heard that opening multiple tabs makes Air slower. I also saw a video, in which a guy makes a video in 4k on Air. So, video editing is possible(even 4k).

    submitted by /u/BigMadDawg
    [link] [comments]

    16" MacBook Pro issues with external monitor

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:59 AM PST

    https://imgur.com/a/V5EGiWP

    Is anyone else experiencing this issue or know how to resolve this?

    Seems to have gotten worse with Catalina 10.15.2,

    submitted by /u/oatmeal4ever
    [link] [comments]

    My late 2011 MacBo...

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:46 PM PST

    My MacBook Air 2017 Setup!

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 09:39 AM PST

    Is it possible to update the trackpad on a Late 2013 MBPr?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:07 AM PST

    I have a mid-2015 MBPr at home. I am very used to using a two-finger touch as my secondary click, or right-click option. I've just started a new job and I've been issued a late-2013 MBPr which is visually the same laptop, but it is missing a lot of the gestures in the trackpad options that my other laptop has. One of those that is missing is the ability to set up a two-finger touch as the secondary-click. So my question: is this a hardware issue where the trackpad actually different in the 2013, or is this simply a software issue and the trackpad software can be changed/updated?

    submitted by /u/sevargmas
    [link] [comments]

    Trackpad isn’t working right

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:22 AM PST

    Strange sound when opening my MacBook

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:59 AM PST

    Hello fellow Mac users, in 2018 i bought a 15" MacBook Pro. After some time a speaker stopped working and i brought it to repair (in warranty). They changed the top case. And they did such a bad job on placing the screen correctly, that I have done it myself afterwards (i brought it to the repair shop 2 times to place the screen correctly before that, but they are incompetent i guess). I didn't notice until today, that when opening it, it makes a sound like something is under tension. Did i screw it in too tight? Is there any information on how tight it should be screwed in? I really don't want to open it again because im afraid if breaking something.

    Sorry for bad english.

    submitted by /u/ManuelMu
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Screentime on Macbook

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:11 AM PST

    [Question] Screentime on Macbook

    U can see it on the pic.

    Screentime is counting the minutes on pages which one i didn't eaven opend today.Can somebody help me?

    https://preview.redd.it/2amnwqwizba41.png?width=2652&format=png&auto=webp&s=4e3648bda9825d7b4e9de218f750cd3ddd971a38

    submitted by /u/richard9195
    [link] [comments]

    MBP 2012 mid(non retina) display issue

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 02:33 AM PST

    MBP 2012 mid(non retina) display issue

    Hi Guys,
    My MBP 2012 mid(non retina) screen has this weird looking patch. I know it looks like dirt but it isn't, It seems like it is inside the display. Do you know what causes this? Is it something that I can fix?

    MBP 2012 (non retina) Display issue.

    submitted by /u/shabith
    [link] [comments]

    Hey guys my MacBook Pro 2017 13 inch has this weird glitch problem. if I stop using it and let it rest for a few hours the screen comes back to normal any help would be appreciated.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:45 AM PST

    How do people manage data storage on newer SSD MacBooks?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:23 AM PST

    I currently have a 2012 Macbook Pro that is nearing it's end of life - performance is sluggish, Catalina is buggy, I have persistent iCloud issues. I am looking at upgrade options.

    Some time ago I took out the CD drive and installed another hard drive; my OS and apps run off an SSD and my data lives on a regular hard drive.

    My data drive contains all of my files; video, photos, music, documents, etc. It's a 2TB drive and I've used 1.3TB. My SSD is 500GB and I've used 200GB. I subscribe to iCloud Drive with a 2TB plan - I also have iTunes in the cloud; with both of these services I like to keep local copies of the files on my machine as I do not have 100% confidence in the iCloud service due to some data loss and sync issues I have had in the past. I run weekly local backups to a 4TB portable drive with Time Machine.

    If I could add a second Hard Drive to the new Macbooks I would upgrade tomorrow, because I like the knowledge that I have local copies of all my images, files, etc. It's also so much more convenient if I am working on something to not have to wait for it to download from cloud - and I have my files with my instantly wherever I go, even if the internet connection is patchy.

    Is there any way around this? How does everyone else manage this amount of data on newer Macbook models; do I have to succumb to using iCloud?

    submitted by /u/UKuser
    [link] [comments]

    This mac rocks! I took this with an iphone 7 and put everything on max in the ”photos” app! This looks like a painting

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:02 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel