• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 7, 2020

    iOS Gaming Are any of the GTA games worth getting?

    iOS Gaming Are any of the GTA games worth getting?


    Are any of the GTA games worth getting?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:22 AM PST

    I mainly play my games on my iPad and have been looking into the gta games. Is is worth getting? Are the graphics good?

    submitted by /u/SumoDash
    [link] [comments]

    Please recommend me good/useful games and apps around 3€

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:51 AM PST

    Basically title. The reason for this is that I received 2 iTunes gift cards from a friend, but they are from the wrong country and I can't change countries to redeem them as long as I still have some money in my account.

    submitted by /u/xXG0DLessXx
    [link] [comments]

    Good o’l sniping “BATTLE PRIME “

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:34 AM PST

    Does anyone play COD mobile on Apple TV with a Bluetooth paired XBOX/PS4 remote?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 05:55 PM PST

    My girlfriends Dad was wondering so he doesn't have to buy a console if he can just play on his TV

    submitted by /u/Dustin_Geetch
    [link] [comments]

    Buildstore and gba4ios

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:40 PM PST

    So im itching to play some pokemon on vacations, but seeing that the price for buildstore es 19$, is it worth it?

    submitted by /u/luguxd
    [link] [comments]

    swf player for ios?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 07:31 PM PST

    i have been searching around for a good 2 hours now looking for a way to play swf games ios bit i have not found any sort of player. is playing swf games just not possible ios or what?

    submitted by /u/gigabitbob
    [link] [comments]

    Best long-term progression game that’s controller-compatible?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 03:29 PM PST

    F2P is fine but I know some games are better than others.

    Playing Real Racing 3 and CoDM at the moment. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/pinata26
    [link] [comments]

    PS4 controller phone mount?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 11:28 AM PST

    I'm just looking to see if there are any better options than the icespring. I saw that it was pretty good, but was a pain to take on and off so just wondering if something better was available or if someone had tried any others that were good. Amazon reviews are all over the place for all of them. Thank you!

    submitted by /u/Jobles4
    [link] [comments]

    Arcade Games

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:49 PM PST

    What are good arcade games for iPhone

    submitted by /u/SeifMandour
    [link] [comments]

    Dying to play Elder Scrolls: Blades but my phone can’t run it and it doesn’t work on emulators. What game can I play to hold me over until I can play Blades?

    Posted: 06 Jan 2020 02:43 PM PST

    Literally one model too old at 6 non-S. I know ES:Blades is coming to other consoles this year but I need something to hold me over. Specifically I want a game that I can pick up and play a few minutes at a time and make incremental progress, or sit and binge for hours and make big progress. Don't like energy systems but I could put up with it if the game is worth it. Fantasy RPG setting not required. Crafting and meaningful gear / spec choices / character building are important to me. I hate bland basic gear upgrades (+n damage / health). Not opposed to a mobile mmo if my phone can run it. I love games like Diablo, I know PoE Mobile is coming too but not for a while.

    I also like the idea of taking my character I've built up in single player to a PvP arena and tuning my character for different purposes. My main game is Clash Royale right now but PvP is not mandatory just a big plus.

    I've tried hundreds of gacha / hero collectors, I realize they have a lot of the features I'm looking for and I have enjoyed good ones from time to time but I'm a bit sick of them and I like the idea of playing one character and mastering it and personalizing my play style rather than playing dozens of cookie-cutter characters. Dungeon Hunter Stories looks fun but I can't run that either.

    I'm thinking of picking up Legend of Grimrock again but what else fits this mold? Not opposed to roguelikes. I love Dead Cells, Slay the Spire, Darkest Dungeon to name a few. Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/GWI_Raviner
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel