• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    iOS Beta [BUG] FaceID keeps asking for authorization on IOS 13.3.1

    iOS Beta [BUG] FaceID keeps asking for authorization on IOS 13.3.1


    [BUG] FaceID keeps asking for authorization on IOS 13.3.1

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:22 AM PST

    FaceID turns on periodically regardless of what I'm doing at the time. I've checked to make sure there aren't any undo purchases going on in the background. But continuously trying to recognize my face on any screen is a bit unnerving. It's not just apps I've downloaded: calendar, camera, clock, it's an equal opportunity offender.

    submitted by /u/OrlinAdiyodi
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Wifi Hotspot keeps disconnecting.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:48 AM PST

    Hey guys, I noticed that the wifi hotspot disconnects automatically on the other device which is connected to the main device. In my case, I'm using iphone 11 for hotspot and my iphone 6 to connect to it. Iphone 6 seems to be disconnecting after I turn off the screen using the power button and I have to restart the hotspot on my IP11 in order to reconnect my other phone. Is there something I'm missing out on?

    EDIT: It shows on my IP6 (Joining Device) "REMOTE HOTSPOT FAILURE:Unable to Start Personal Hotspot MyDeviceName"

    submitted by /u/adityarajsinghgurjar
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] Was ‘busy, free, tentative, out of office, etc’ options only available for Calendar app on iOS betas?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:06 PM PST

    Because I remember seeing those options for iOS 13, they're not there anymore...

    submitted by /u/quitethewaysaway
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel