• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    iOS Gaming Currently loving Moonshades, a dungeon crawling RPG (fans of Legends of Grimrock should enjoy it)

    iOS Gaming Currently loving Moonshades, a dungeon crawling RPG (fans of Legends of Grimrock should enjoy it)


    Currently loving Moonshades, a dungeon crawling RPG (fans of Legends of Grimrock should enjoy it)

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:38 AM PST

    New game coming from Card Crawl devs

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 10:05 AM PST

    Finally a new (hopefully working) alternative for the Gamevice!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 12:41 PM PST

    Any Pve moba-like game?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:16 AM PST

    Hey there,

    Is there anything like Dungeon Hunters Champions but better, paid?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/litejzze
    [link] [comments]

    Can anyone recommend a competitive online pvp game with ladder / leaderboard that isn't made by Supercell? More inside...

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:01 AM PST

    so I play(ed) CR semi-competitively for two years now and I'm about burned out. I miss the excitement of discovery so I think it's time to move onto something new and start over.

    Except, I can't find anything genuinely good out there. There are a few games i've stumbled across that have or had potential but had short comings that were just too glaring and ended up as deal breakers.

    What I've tried: (long list, so you can't say I haven't tried doing my homework first)

    • Command and Conquer: Rivals - Awful
    • Stormbound - pretty game with potential but brutally unfriendly to f2p grinders with glaring balance issues
    • Super Spell Heroes - A fantastic idea neutered by too simple of deck building scope.
    • Brawl Stars - Far too easy / simple.Great game though and very f2p friendly.
    • Gwent - hated it
    • Battlelands Royale - Cute idea but physics are weird and overall gameplay is slow. Seemed too much variance and luck in landing position. Couldn't get into it.
    • Heroic: Magic Duel - Terrible. Rampant balance issues.Cheesy.
    • Dota Underlords - matches take WAY too long for a mobile game. At least for me.
    • Arena Stars: Battle Heroes - I actually have no memory of downloading this game (I'm simply going through my app download history) but it looks kinda neat...not sure.
    • Vainglory - Great game, but again I cant' commit to a 30+ minute match.
    • Planet of Heroes - Similar thing, except also very p2w. (at the time anyway)
    • Omega Wars - At the time it felt very simple, a very scaled down Clash Royale without high skill micro interactions and positional transactions etc. Felt cheap.
    • Badland Brawl - Hated the physics element to it. Due to powercreep, the meta was very narrow. Neat game though for a casual player.
    • Fort Stars - Terrible.
    • Castle Burn - A cute take on an RTS style game. Had potential but overall scope was narrow and repetitive. Would love a bigger, expanded type of game like this honestly. Like a Starcraft mobile type game.
    • Battle Boom - Also narrow and ripe with balancing issues. The player base is terrible though so if you just want to wreck people and feel good, give the game a try.
    • Super Mecha Champions - Probably the best game I've tried recently - insane graphics and very cool gameplay. The downsides were a) matches averages 18-25m in length and b) player base is small so TONS of bots. The game is VERY ambitious and could be something amazing if more money was put into it. It's 100% f2p though and money only gets you cosmetics basically. AWesome game if you're more into longer games, or battle royale type games. Think transformers or pacific rim meets fortnite but in a crazy anime.

    When it comes to genre or type of game, I'm very open minded. Battle Royale, card game, RTS, whatever. I'm down. I'll try anything.

    hit me with some ideas! :) I love you

    submitted by /u/DrSuckenstein
    [link] [comments]

    Best MMOs for iPad?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:31 AM PST

    Looking for a long term MMO to play on my new iPad while watching tv and chilling. Any recommendations for quality MMO or at least Multiplayer games for iOS?

    submitted by /u/Saider1
    [link] [comments]

    iOS Time Limited Pre-Order Outfit.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 11:23 AM PST

    Whatever happened to Looney Tunes: World of Mayhem?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 09:40 AM PST

    This game started out well, but seemed to die off.

    Lack of characters?

    submitted by /u/BackpackerLee
    [link] [comments]

    Message me if you need more gaming buddies!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:01 PM PST

    I play with controller when available. currently playing COD, Fn, pubg, mcpe, brawl stars, iV

    I have discord but mostly use it when chat is better than in game or when I'm going to screen record gameplay and record my chat with friends with a discord bot for a YouTube video. In time, if this works out, I won't mind sending you chat recordings for your own edits.

    I do like going for wins but I also love coming up with challenges to do and trolling. like I'll knock my friends in any way possible, and pick them up and just mess with each other. or activate the spinning trap in zombies. just fun. of course I won't do that to you to start unless you're a troll 😉

    and yes we set ourselves with limits. it's not all trolls but usually.

    I'm 25m if that matters. preferably looking for people in NA

    submitted by /u/sknysky
    [link] [comments]

    Recommendations on a gaming controller for an iPhone 6s? What is a reasonable price range?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:26 AM PST

    slightly different request. I'm having trouble finding a Caller ID app for my Iphone. could you recommend one?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 08:16 AM PST

    Hiya, Truecaller, Robokiller. none of these are providing me with actual caller ID even though they say that they do (and I know that HIYA does on android). help please! thanks!

    submitted by /u/Carl_Gordon_Jenkins
    [link] [comments]

    Tap Tap Fish: Abyssrium Pole is now globally available

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:25 AM PST

    Portrait Offline Games, one with lots of replay and regular updates.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:41 PM PST

    Can be paid or free, doesn't really matter.

    I have Apple Arcade, Void Tyrant, Night of the Full Moon, Solitarica, Meteorfall and Card Thief, thanks

    submitted by /u/donniepilgrim
    [link] [comments]

    Nimbus controller with iPhone 11 for cod mobile

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:25 AM PST

    I've recently tried out cod mobile on iPhone and really enjoyed it as the touch controls are very good but I wanted to try it with a controller. I used the steel series nimbus however there was slight noticeable delay with the controller when compared to touch controls.

    I used to game on pc with 144hz so I can easily tell the minor delays but recently I played an FPS game on my friends Xbox and I couldn't notice this delay that I see with the nimbus. It feels slow and slightly laggy.

    Has anyone else had similar experiences with playing FPS games on iOS?

    submitted by /u/Badartists
    [link] [comments]

    A good switch like controls for a iPhone XS Max

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:11 PM PST

    Just been looking at amazon lately for something like it , a lot of reviews for a few of them seem iffy. Would like a second opinion on what people like and use . I mostly want them for light gaming like pubg or arcade games

    submitted by /u/Subziro91
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone play sports games on iPad?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:37 PM PST

    Thinking about getting nba2k and other sports games on my iPad. I normally play them on console, but will be traveling a lot. Does anyone play with a controller? How is it?

    submitted by /u/SumoDash
    [link] [comments]

    There is also an option for iOS, and it is kinda barebones. Let’s help the guy out.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:48 AM PST

    Final Fantasy XV Mobile is in the development - Report

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 02:07 AM PST

    Best paid games currently?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 01:41 PM PST

    Looking for some gems :)

    submitted by /u/panda1986panda
    [link] [comments]

    What iOS game for my YT

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:17 PM PST

    POSTED FOR A FRIEND

    Hello. I have a youtube channel, i mostly make one off videos on little small games, though i do have some part 2's and 3's. Though i need some more games to record. But there are some contraints, ill put them in a list so make it easier to read, thanks!

    -needs to be landscape, not potrait. For some reason my editing software sucks when it comes to portrait games

    -must not have a crazy over arching story. So, rpg games, or other huge games with complicated storylines, you get the point, remember, i onyl make one off videos with few part 2's and 3's. (Besides minecraft lol)

    Thanks for answering it really helps, sorry if i come off sounding rude.

    submitted by /u/JordanSniperWak
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel