• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    Apple iOS What a bug, you ok iOS 13.3?

    Apple iOS What a bug, you ok iOS 13.3?


    What a bug, you ok iOS 13.3?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:57 PM PST

    Moving apps - so simple, yet so awful

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:46 PM PST

    How has this gotten so much worse in 13? Am I just missing it? It is the most clunkiest the experience has ever been imo.

    submitted by /u/dmatthewsfan
    [link] [comments]

    My iPad Went from around 40% battery to 0% all of a sudden, is there any way I can fix this?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:17 AM PST

    (IPhone SE) On Snapchat, the only chat that keeps lagging is with my one friend and it's super annoying. It also happens to her just on me. Any Help?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 06:19 AM PST

    Do you guys know how to fix this problem. The lag is like 1-2 seconds when typing and when i send a text it also lags. I have tried removing cache and restarting the phone and re-downloading the app.

    submitted by /u/Dark_HilL
    [link] [comments]

    Help with iPhone 7 Plus camera

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:35 PM PST

    Hey, my iPhone 7 Plus camera only works when I have 2x zoom, or use in within Facebook/instagram/twitter.

    I want to know if there is any fix of this or is it that my 1x zoom camera is broken?

    I restored my iPhone and have tried all software solutions online but it isn't working, I would like to know if someone solved it?

    Or is there a way to make 2x default for the camara? and a way for the back camara to work within snapchat and WhatsApp (Need it for WhatsApp web).

    Thanks or when could I change it in Colombia?

    submitted by /u/dafuegog
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone SE update from 10.3.3 -> 13, boot loop error

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:51 AM PST

    Update my iPhone SE from 10.3.3 to the latest IOS13.

    Progress bar went ok, after a while it started to reset regularl vibrate 2 times.

    I tried to make a hard reset (lock button + touchid), it closes the phone, but when I turn it on it goes again in a boot loop without vibrating.

    Anyone know what I can do to the phone ?

    submitted by /u/groundhogman_23
    [link] [comments]

    Am I Stupid? How do you record a video on the iPhone?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:40 PM PST

    Why is my aol email not working on stock iOS?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:18 AM PST

    So I tried using iOS stock email account and it still doesn't work for me for AOL. I never receive notifications, even when I played around with features like push to fetch for 30 minutes, or turn all notifications on. My emails still don't show up and I always tend to refresh my email app by going in and refreshing it. Anyone know a solution to this? Battery seems like it's taking a hit as well with stock email app. Background seems to narely double and triple compared to what I'm using. Thanks for your input!

    submitted by /u/zmwright87
    [link] [comments]

    Small pop from speaker

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:56 AM PST

    Anyone hear any small pops coming from the top man speaker after watching a video? Happened to me once just now and I don't know what is causing it. It pops a few times every 10 secs and stops completely. What is going on?

    submitted by /u/bclzcc
    [link] [comments]

    Limit ad tracking

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 05:43 PM PST

    The option to turn this off is greyed out. Does anyone know a fix for it? Edit: It seems the only way to turn it off is to sign out of Icloud. Appreciate the help tho

    submitted by /u/mikeoxmall96
    [link] [comments]

    automatic WhatsApp iCloud backup doesn’t work at all

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:23 PM PST

    I don't know if this is a problem with iOS or WhatsApp. I've set the automatic backup to daily but it never does the backup on its own. After about a week I always get the message that I need to make a backup because the last one is at least a week old. I then have to leave my iPhone on with the backup screen otherwise it will just fail. Background app refresh is set to on for WhatsApp. Does anybody have the same problem or know a fix for this? why can't WhatsApp just be backed up with my iCloud backup that is done daily?

    submitted by /u/Kasti0
    [link] [comments]

    Best Reddit app for ios?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 07:41 PM PST

    I am looking for a Reddit app for ios that supports custom feed and shows it right on the home page after opening the app. The official Reddit app supports custom feed but I have to tap 3 times just to access them each time.

    Which Reddit app suits you the best?

    submitted by /u/experiencedteenager
    [link] [comments]

    ok

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:30 AM PST

    Need Calendar app recommendation

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 12:01 AM PST

    I'm looking for a Calendar app, with the requirement of A. Can sync with google calendar, B. Support a month view in widget, seeing all the events, not just a dot on the date. (It should be a grid with details of each day inside) and C. Preferably look good and easy to use

    I've been using the Timeblocks app, which fits all the requirements mentioned above, but for the past 2 weeks the google events are not showing up at all, I've tried reinstalling multiple times. Sent in a support ticket but no answer yet. So I'm looking for alternative apps

    Could anyone recommend some to me please?

    submitted by /u/IPPUsama
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13 constant reloading again, was fixed.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:48 PM PST

    So as everyone knows, when iOS 13 came out and you tried to multitask, your browser/Facebook/Instagram, just to name a few would reload when minimized and brought back to the forefront. This was fixed with 13.3. It worked for about 2-3 weeks, but now it is happening again, all my apps, specifically Facebook and Safari are at it again. Anyone else with the issue? Thanks in advance.

    -Steve

    submitted by /u/tortos
    [link] [comments]

    Why is the screen time much more than sum of social networking gaming and productivity times below?? Can it be that total data is wrong? Or is there some other process that’s taking up the time

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:26 AM PST

    Accidentally turned off my phone while it was low battery. Any fixes?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:38 AM PST

    Using iPhone 11 and latest iOS and my reminders app keeps crashing. Help?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:06 AM PST

    In general my iPhone 11 experience has been quite glitchy. Anyone know why? I've never had to restart so often before!

    submitted by /u/dotandlines
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] When try to install any third party app from safari (chimera,++apps..) it stucks like this and never download and I even tried this on several iphone and I had the same problem, plus all apps in appvalley are (unavailable) Anybody having the same issue and is there a solution? Please help

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 01:06 AM PST

    Screenshot issues with IOS 13

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:05 PM PST

    I've been having this issue with IOS 13 ever since it was originally released. It seems to be random. Sometimes when I take a screenshot and crop it, I press the save to photo album button and it will save the uncropped image. Does anybody else have this issue.

    submitted by /u/_Cowdude2
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] How to deal with rogue applications like these draining battery so heavily even when they’re not used much?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:51 PM PST

    Has anybody experienced a video playback bug with 13.3?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 03:38 PM PST

    Apologies if this is already known, I've been searching online for similar complaints but have found none.

    Video playback on my iPhone 11 is not working properly. I only really notice this with the iOS playback interface (it's not an issue on YouTube, for example). Essentially the video starts playing, pauses and glitches while the audio continues. Sometimes the audio eventually stops as well.

    Has anyone else encountered this? Is this a bug? Anyone know a fix?

    Worth noting I am also using a Smart Battery Case on my device as well, I guess.

    submitted by /u/PoolPartyGraves
    [link] [comments]

    Currently on iOS 13.1.1 on the iPhone XS, had a question

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:18 PM PST

    I haven't kept out with patch notes and things of the likes because I've been waiting to Jailbreak my phone. But with nothing in sight for A12+ I was just considering updating. Is it worth it? How's battery, stability and features? Bug fixes?

    Thanks anyone who can help out!

    submitted by /u/escargott
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel