• Breaking News

    Monday, January 13, 2020

    Apple Watch Apple should add a notification option to your phone to tell you when your watch is charged.

    Apple Watch Apple should add a notification option to your phone to tell you when your watch is charged.


    Apple should add a notification option to your phone to tell you when your watch is charged.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:46 AM PST

    Perhaps at least a separate battery status icon in the notification bar.

    submitted by /u/FunnystoryMark
    [link] [comments]

    Bad pictures WhatsApp notification

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:56 AM PST

    Hi Guys! I've got an AW s5 since Christmas, and I'm really happy with it! Unfortunately I've got a question about WhatsApp notifications. Everytime when someone is texting me with a picture, i don't see the picture sharp. It looks "bad" and not sharp at all. Does anyone know what I mean? Like to hear from you guys! Cheers!

    submitted by /u/speelgoedauto2
    [link] [comments]

    That was a tough week for me but it’s given me a sense of achievement and I want to carry on being this active.

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:14 AM PST

    Series 5 vs Series 3

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 05:24 AM PST

    Hi All

    So when I got my Apple Watch series 3, I was blown away by the battery , a whole day of Normal usage 7am-10:30pm I would end on 70% battery life ! Needless to say I don't get the same lifespan on my new Series 5 (week old now) where it would probably end around 60 maybe 50% battery at the end of the day. Granted they are 2 entirely different watches given series 5 , always on display , noise meter etc different display ... am I expecting too much ? I don't intend turning off any features... Having said that Apple should introduce battery info for Apple Watch so we can we monitor which apps are resource intensive . Keen to know others experiences in their series 5 battery given lot has been said.. Sorry for the rant but just wanted to share my insights thus far ..

    submitted by /u/Vicari0
    [link] [comments]

    What band is this?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 10:36 PM PST

    What is your favorite app that you think most people have never heard of?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:45 AM PST

    What type of app is it and what does it do?

    submitted by /u/Paulpoleon
    [link] [comments]

    This was a first [5 awards in 1 day]

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:42 PM PST

    Boot loop watchOS 6.1.1

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 07:16 AM PST

    Does anyone have knowledge about whether watchOS 6.1.1 when restoring the apple wacth leaves it in an infinite bootloop?

    at the time of generating the restoration the equipment does not leave the apple logo

    submitted by /u/h3x_ccp
    [link] [comments]

    Exercise ring not moving

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 05:40 AM PST

    Hi i have a series 5 watch and I noticed that the exercise ring isn't moving anymore even if I workout. How to fix this?

    submitted by /u/Light_27
    [link] [comments]

    FlickType gone?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:58 AM PST

    Why was FlickType removed.?

    https://i.imgur.com/g4IY4Gk.jpg

    submitted by /u/T-Hampton
    [link] [comments]

    Full day of Skiing ⛷

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:16 AM PST

    WatchOS 6 and iPhone 6

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 04:34 AM PST

    So I have a iPhone 6(will later upgrade to new iPhone) on 12.4 and am planning to get Apple Watch.

    So Apple website says WatchOS 6 only supports iPhone 6s or later, so if I get an apple watch with latest WOS.

    Is it going to work or it won't pair?
    Can anyone please provide some information on this?

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/weareawesomep
    [link] [comments]

    big red ! help

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:03 AM PST

    Music disappeared from Apple Watch

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 03:18 AM PST

    My downloaded tracks disappeared from the music app on my Apple Watch. Does anyone know how that could happen? I mean of course tracks need to be synchronised on the watch app on your iPhone. But how can they disappear like it's nothing. Please someone help😅

    submitted by /u/-Baum
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with air pods pairing and not pairing

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:54 AM PST

    I got the Apple Watch today and when I want to initially connect my AirPods to the watch and play music it works fine but if I walk to the other side of the house and lose connection when trying to connect again it keeps on connecting and disconnecting each time I try to reconnect

    submitted by /u/Rusty_Drumz
    [link] [comments]

    No send button?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:17 AM PST

    Why isn't there a send button when I summons Siri and ask to send a text? I ask Siri on the Apple Watch "send text to ......" I then dictate the message and Siri reply's "I will send this" but all I get is the message in the screen and a don't send button

    submitted by /u/GBMark233
    [link] [comments]

    [SUPPORT] Apple Watch Displayed Total Calories when my phone was off for repairs at Apple

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 02:09 AM PST

    Today I just got my phone (iPhone XS iOS13.3) back from Apple (they didn't repair it but that's another story) and hadn't even registered that the last week and a half my watch (Series 4 GPS + Cellular watchOS 6.1.1) had been displaying my move ring as total calories instead of active calories. But after researching online everything is saying it's impossible.

    As soon as I restored my phone from a backup my watch changed back to displaying active calories instead of displaying total calories on the activity watch face. Has anyone seen this before or know why the watch does this and why you can't change them manually?

    submitted by /u/actuallyhippo
    [link] [comments]

    Interesting/useful Apple Watch apps?

    Posted: 13 Jan 2020 01:09 AM PST

    I just got my series 5, this week and was wondering if anyone has any apps they love or make the watch even more worth the buck? I would also love to here some tips, tricks, or anything of that nature that you guys wish you had known sooner or make the watch smoother or more useful!

    submitted by /u/SuuprMando
    [link] [comments]

    How does Apple Watch know to mark Heart Rate with the ‘Sleep’ filter?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 04:21 PM PST

    Any idea if fall detection can be on while doing physical activity such as swimming? Would that be at risk of triggering it?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 08:42 PM PST

    Any aftermarket Ti edition straps?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:36 PM PST

    I'm after an aftermarket leather strap for my brushed titanium. Anyone doing these?

    submitted by /u/flamejob
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any downside to buying a Nike version of AWv5?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 07:44 PM PST

    Hi! I'm new here. I love my apple products - my iphones, my ipads, my iMacs, my Apple TV - BUT I had a first gen Apple Watch and to be honest I was completely underwhelmed. It had horrid battery life and didn't really do anything for me during the day except die and then I'd have to carry it around in fear I'd lose it before I could get home to charge it again. I gave up and went to Fitbit where I've been just kinda happy with their products.

    I'm trying to convince myself it's time to try again with a series 5. I'm active and lead a busy life. I workout a lot. Is there any reason I wouldn't want the Nike version? Am I wrong in understanding that it's just a regular Apple Watch with extra faces and a Nike band? Any issues with those that I should know about?

    Appreciate any input you guys can share. Looking forward to coming "home" as soon as I decide on a version.

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/lightnin21
    [link] [comments]

    Can I listen to spotify offline on an apple watch 3 without my phone on hand?

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 11:29 PM PST

    Im thinking about getting apple watch 3 but I have airpod pros and want to know if they are compatible with the series 3? To add onto this, can I listen to spotify (offline or online idc) without my phone?

    submitted by /u/noodlechamp
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel