• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    Apple Watch Absolutely loving my new Apple Watch dock!

    Apple Watch Absolutely loving my new Apple Watch dock!


    Absolutely loving my new Apple Watch dock!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:09 PM PST

    Received my URVOI sport loops today!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:33 AM PST

    Hey r/AppleWatch, we just raised $3000 USD for Australian Fire services. Thank you all so so much!

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 10:39 AM PST

    Hey everyone!

    The other day I made a post, asking you all to help me raise money for Australian fire services in the wake of our countries worst bush fires.

    Well you all came together, and ended up raising $3k ($4.4k AUD) for the CFA, RFS, and CFS!

    Breakdown of Earnings

    So I saw a large number of donations on both the Friday and Monday, despite them not being official donation days. So because of this, I've decided to include both of those days in the fundraiser.

    Date Proceeds
    Friday $448
    Saturday $1150
    Sunday $813
    Monday $293
    Personal Contribution $347 ($500 AUD)
    Total $3051

    Proof of earnings in USD

    if you wish for this figure to be verified, I can find a trusted third party to do so.

    The Donations

    So here's the plan, the earnings will be split evenly between South Australia's, New South Wale's, and Victoria's fire services, the CFS, RFS and CFA respectively.

    Organisation Split
    CFS $1017
    RFS $1017
    CFA $1017
    Total $3051

    As for the date of donation, the fundraiser was actually a little too successful, and I don't have that full amount available to me. Luckily, I'll have the funds soon, and as soon as the money comes in I'll donate and post the receipts here. If this makes you skeptical, fair enough, but I will update this thread as soon as I can.

    Thank you r/AppleWatch so much. When I started the fundraiser, I was honestly setting my goal at $500, or maybe $1000, never did I think we'd raise over $3000. Your support is seriously going to help these fire services.

    submitted by /u/willrb
    [link] [comments]

    A bunch of Apple Watch bands are on sale right now at Best Buy

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:05 AM PST

    The sale's like 10 to 12 dollars off for sports band and 20 dollars off of Milanese lop and require my Best Buy membership. I'm not sure if it's been there for a while but just noticed so I thought to share.

    submitted by /u/mm0nam
    [link] [comments]

    How often do you charge your watch band?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:23 PM PST

    The post I saw with several bands made me wonder how often do you change your band?

    submitted by /u/coffeenascar
    [link] [comments]

    Series 4 Stainless Steel or Series 5 Aluminium

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:50 AM PST

    Hi,

    I am able to get a Series 4 STAINLESS STEEL for £314/$415 or a Series 5 ALUMINIUM for £377/$494, both are used but in excellent condition and both are cellular models . Apart from the always on display is the series 5 that much better?

    submitted by /u/ncsayeed
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone got the Ring in the New Year Challenge already?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:01 AM PST

    Has anyone earned Ring in the New Year Challenge yet? The description just says "earn this award by closing all three rings for seven days in a row". I've closed them all for 8 days now but still haven't gotten the badge. All the previous challenges I did would pop up immediately, this is the first time it hasn't unlocked yet. Anyone had any luck on theirs?

    Edit hey guys, I restarted my phone and my watch and it popped. Turns out my watch wasn't giving me any awards, like perfect move/exercise/stand week etc.! Since the end of December. Which is when the last update was. Now they've al come back. I guess I'll just restart everything next time before I post here. Thanks to very one who replied!

    submitted by /u/blck_lght
    [link] [comments]

    What’s the best thing or your favorite thing about owning an Apple Watch?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:45 AM PST

    I'm looking to purchase one later this year and just wanted to see what you guys liked about it.

    submitted by /u/XZTALVENARNZEGOMSAYT
    [link] [comments]

    Trainline app

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:45 AM PST

    I've downloaded Trainline app but I can't get it working as it kept saying No Upcoming Trips. I've booked few tickets but it still didn't came up.

    How can I fix this or am I doing it wrong?

    submitted by /u/OfficialGingerr
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know if there is a C by GE app for the Apple Watch? (I have not bought one yet) neither amazon or Apple have been helpful. Thank you!

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:26 AM PST

    Also, where is the best place to get a series 4 now? Used to have a series 4 and don't think the specs of the series 5 is worth the price.

    submitted by /u/Cherokeejon
    [link] [comments]

    Boxing with the Apple Watch

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 01:02 AM PST

    Hi

    I just started boxing and I can use the Apple Watch to track my workout when boxing. But the main part of the session is not spent on actual boxing but other exercises. How do I track the exercise best with the Apple Watch?

    submitted by /u/hyllested
    [link] [comments]

    Theater mode battery usage

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 12:57 AM PST

    I'm positively surprised at the battery usage in theater mode. Used just 42% in 24h including a 1h workout plus walking all day and commute (train + flight) plus sleep tracking with AutoSleep.

    I couldn't imagine just having the screen on all day could use so much battery as usually I have 20-30% remaining rather than 58% this morning on my AW5 (no cellular version).

    submitted by /u/josemsala
    [link] [comments]

    Can you listen offline music on Apple Watch 5?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:05 AM PST

    I know this must be very common question, but I couldn't find reliable answer anywhere. I'm using Spotify but it seems like it's not possible. Do I have to use Apple Music or is it the same?

    submitted by /u/ayoz17
    [link] [comments]

    Who asked for this??

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:31 AM PST

    Dynamic Watch Faces

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:16 AM PST

    Just got my Series 5. Subscribed to Watch Face app. They have a ton of "dynamic" watch faces that move but I can't seem to get them to move. Is this a bait and switch?

    submitted by /u/Swankenstein89
    [link] [comments]

    A have Apple watch S5 and I want to make some wallpapers. I need app to make wallpapers.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 04:30 AM PST

    Custom Nike Faces?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 03:39 AM PST

    I got my first Apple Watch series 5 as a gift for the holidays but didn't know the Nike version came with more faces! Since it's past the exchange date I wanted to know if there a way I can put custom faces on the watch without jailbreaking? I liked the large digital Nike faces with the compilations around but if there a way to make those on a regular S5 or I'm outta luck? Thanks in advance!

    submitted by /u/bubblezpop
    [link] [comments]

    Christmas brought another watch to our home, couldn’t find any stand that held more than two, so I had to improvise.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:39 PM PST

    Is there a way to change the "stand" goal on Activity?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:27 PM PST

    I found threads asking this before, but they were from over a year ago. Is it still not possible to change the goal?

    My job has me sitting for extended periods of time, and with 10-12 hour shifts, if I even miss a couple I'll run out of hours in the day.

    submitted by /u/VibratingNinja
    [link] [comments]

    Band Collection?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:46 PM PST

    Does anyone have any cool band collections? I've seen some pretty cool custom bands for watches and I'm wondering if people collect these. If so, I'd like to see some of these collections.

    submitted by /u/Unkn0wnNinja
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a complication that shows how many miles I’ve walked/ran?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:06 PM PST

    Title, non of the activity app complications show it.

    submitted by /u/Geeekus
    [link] [comments]

    Is watchOS 6.1.1 compatible with iOS 13.0?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:07 PM PST

    I have an S4 on watchOS 6.0.1 and I've been experiencing really bad battery drain for the past couple months and I'm thinking about updating to the latest watchOS 6.1.1 but I'm not sure if that OS is compatible with iOS 13.0. Would anybody happen to know if it is?

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    submitted by /u/VCGee805
    [link] [comments]

    [META] Maybe time for a stickied FAQ post?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:14 AM PST

    With the number of "is the series 3 still worth it" "does Spotify work on the watch yet?" and the like continually asked here over and over and over again, perhaps it's time that someone (not it!) creates a permanently stickied post with helpful hints/answers on these and other subjects? Helpful for newbies to the sub!

    Just a thought! Personally I'd rather see a hundred "here's my watch" posts than see the same questions asked and answered hundreds of times. And since those usually get nuked by our mods, directing people to something like that should be just as easy!

    submitted by /u/dskatter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel