• Breaking News

    Wednesday, January 8, 2020

    Apple iOS Get Rid of These Popup Ads

    Apple iOS Get Rid of These Popup Ads


    Get Rid of These Popup Ads

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 09:28 PM PST

    How does this work? i can’t get the toggles where I want.

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:27 AM PST

    Combine ecosystems or use Apple?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:13 AM PST

    Hello everyone,

    Maybe the title isn't the best to explain my question, but i will try to clarify.

    At this moment I use Google's email, calendar and contacts service. For cloud I use OneDrive. And I only have an iPad Pro 11 and an iPhone X. Shouldn't I use only apple services, or at least only OneDrive? I mean, I don't have nothing against all other companies, but should I except better service to change my use to iCloud?

    Anyone else here using other providers like Google and Microsoft? Or someone that changed recently?

    submitted by /u/letraz
    [link] [comments]

    iOS 13.3 bugs

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 07:49 AM PST

    Hey guys, I've recently updated my iPhone 11 to iOS 13.3 and I've noticed that the camera app closes up (and many apps do but that one does it more frequently) out of nowhere or whenever I'm going to take a photo the camera does not work (the screen shows a black screen) and the phone started to heat up a lot faster.

    Has anyone experienced that kind of problems with the update?

    submitted by /u/Billie313
    [link] [comments]

    Is it possible to schedule Outlook emails to send later on iOS?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:59 AM PST

    Please fix Saving photos in iMessage

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 06:58 AM PST

    Saving photos in iMessage is PITA since the latest iOS. They have to be done individually. Often you have to exit out of the photo and reopen it to be able to save it. It is absolutely not a case of "it just works". /rant

    submitted by /u/Victory_defeat
    [link] [comments]

    Must Play Apple Arcade Games

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:51 PM PST

    What are some games that are must play on Apple Arcade? Looking for some games to play I haven't played any so far.

    submitted by /u/LouieXXVI
    [link] [comments]

    Please suggest an audio player

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:43 AM PST

    All the player apps seem to be targeted towards music. I also listen to lectures, language courses, and audio books; for that kind of material, it is very important to remember the place where I left off.

    Ideally, I'd like to have a per-folder ('album' does not quite fit) last-played spot, so I can just click and continue with my book / lecture series from where I left off, and switch between them easily. If the app could support bookmarks or notes linked to a time in an audio file -- even better.

    Is there an app for that?

    submitted by /u/akho_
    [link] [comments]

    Is there any app that remembers your 2FA ?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 11:31 PM PST

    Currently i use Google Authenticator to manage all of my 2FA for various apps/websites.

    It doesn't sync with iCloud tho. Is there any alternative app that i can trust & syncs with iCloud ?

    submitted by /u/AngooriBhabhi
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone 11 Pro max, running ios 13.3. Is this good battery drainage?

    Posted: 08 Jan 2020 05:19 AM PST

    I have futuremind’s adblocker and use its dns server at all times. It’s great, though when I use it the profile pictures of channels on youtube do not show up. When i turn off the dns they load. Anybody know the particular domain that dictates this? I know it’s a minor annoyance, but thx

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:47 PM PST

    How many Gmail users have access to dark mode?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:24 PM PST

    Tech sites were posting months ago about how to enable dark mode within Gmail for iOS. I'm curious, how many users actually have access to the feature these few months later? (I'm not one of them.)

    submitted by /u/audiosnow
    [link] [comments]

    Why does the weather app behave this way? It says the low for the day will be 58°, when it clearly shows that it will be 37° early in the morning tomorrow?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:22 PM PST

    Screen Recordings album/smart album IOS 13?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 07:58 PM PST

    I read that this is a new feature as part of IOS 13. When looking in this album under "media types" Ive noticed it actually doesnt contain all of my screen recording videos. It only contains 5 of them. Is this because it must not have added my older screen recordings that were made before the IOS 13 update? I dont really see how that could be either though because I saw some screen recordings made after the update that also arent in the screen recordings album.

    submitted by /u/Tom2123
    [link] [comments]

    Will switching numbers mess with iMessage and FaceTime? [NEED HELP]

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 06:46 PM PST

    I am planning to travel to another country and stay for 3 months. During that time I'll have to insert a new SIM to my iPhone and use it as my primary number.

    I wish to still use iMessage and FaceTime as my main form of communication with people back home. How can I be sure that changing my number will not affect my existing iMessage and FaceTime connections? Also, how can I make sure that when I switch back to my home country's number, I'll be able to do that smoothly, without tampering with the new settings?

    Thank you

    submitted by /u/ElysianPhoenix
    [link] [comments]

    [QUESTION] how to sync downloaded music from iTunes to iPhone while using Apple Music

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:33 PM PST

    I'm someone who still downloads a lot of music as not all are available on Apple Music. I have many songs/albums downloaded on my iTunes on my PC so how can I sync the downloaded music? I have iCloud sync library enabled so on iTunes it doesn't give me the option to sync all the music unlike if I were to disable the iCloud library option. Anyone know how I can do this simultaneously with adding albums/songs from Apple Music and adding albums/songs from my iTunes?

    submitted by /u/Amasolyd
    [link] [comments]

    Currently checking out iCloud from chrome in my PC and I guess my contacts havent been syncing for months now...

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 04:01 PM PST

    Pretty straightforward, I have contacts on in iCloud sync and the newer ones don't show up in iCloud for the web browser in my PC so I guess they haven't been syncing, same with the calendar for example.... but the notes and photos are up to date (even when I turned off photos and I'm currently in the grace month to make sure everything is downloaded). Everything that should be toggled on is toggled on and I kinda mainly care about the contacts, just in case. Anyone with a similar situation?

    submitted by /u/ChelsMe
    [link] [comments]

    HDR video recording

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:30 PM PST

    Is there a free app that allows hdr video recording ?

    submitted by /u/Granny4TheWin7
    [link] [comments]

    Any else experiencing this extremely annoying bug where long press/long touch registers but the system doesn’t carry out the action? I know I can use ‘Edit’ in Shortcuts, but this happens all throughout the system.

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:32 PM PST

    No random shutdowns or slowdown despite being at 80% capacity?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:18 PM PST

    I just, had a 6s plus given to my relative, and the battery capacity is at 80%, enough to require replacement, but for whatever reason, it says that the battery is still providing peak performance, and theres no random shutdowns. Why is that?

    submitted by /u/Anonz536x
    [link] [comments]

    I think I may have figured out why there's battery draining and iPhone heat when it's idling

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 03:12 PM PST

    I think it's from using the camera. I've been having a bit of fast battery drain and warm iPhone temperatures lately while it's idling (in sleep mode), and I noticed a pattern: it's always on the days when I play with the camera (I rarely use it, but I have an iPhone 11 now, and so I've been playing with it every few days).

    Next, I need to determine if it depends on whether I've recorded video because I've had days where I used the camera but never experienced any battery drain problem or warmer iPhone temperatures.

    What made me suspicious is, the warmest part of the iPhone is always right around the lens area.

    Edit: I forgot, rebooting fixes it until the next time I use the camera.

    submitted by /u/TwoCables_from_OCN
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot recover Apple News Top Stories channel?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 05:00 PM PST

    I was removing a bunch of channels until I accidentally deleted Apple News' default channel News Top Stories. Now it's gone, and I can't seem to find it in search or my feed. Is there a way to recover this?

    submitted by /u/quitethewaysaway
    [link] [comments]

    [Idea] Make a landscape mode for Instagram app on iPad

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 08:09 AM PST

    Is there a way to rename apps' title in iOS v12.4.4?

    Posted: 07 Jan 2020 02:11 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel