• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 12, 2020

    iPhone Daily Tech Support Thread - [January 12]

    iPhone Daily Tech Support Thread - [January 12]


    Daily Tech Support Thread - [January 12]

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 08:08 PM PST

    Welcome to the Daily Tech Support thread for /r/iphone.

    Have a question you need answered? Ask away! Please remember to adhere to our rules, which can be found in the sidebar. As usual, if you have a serious issue with the subreddit, please contact the moderators directly.

    Please be informed that any questions about bypassing iCloud lock, or anything similar that may infer that you are trying to get access to a locked iPhone, are no longer allowed and will be removed. Thank you.

    Join our Discord room for support:

    Discord

    Note: Comments are sorted by /new for your convenience.

    This is the previous archive of all previous "Daily Tech Support" threads. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"Daily Tech Support Thread" author:"AutoModerator"] (without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    Here is a previous archive of all previous "Weekly Tech Support" threads, which has now changed to Daily Tech Support Thread. This is best viewed on a browser. If on mobile, type on the searchbar [title:"Weekly Tech Support Thread" author:"AutoModerator"] (without the brackets, and including the quotation marks around the title and author.)

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    'Everyone' wants to be Apple and beat Apple - AirPods effect

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 05:38 AM PST

    Apple pushes recycling of iPhone with 'Daisy' robot

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 04:04 PM PST

    Anyone have experience with the OtterBox Figura + Pop cases?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 11:24 PM PST

    The FBI Wants Apple to Unlock iPhones Again

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 10:32 AM PST

    [x-post via r/apple] For the next 2 weeks, I'm donating 80% of all proceeds from my text editor to the Australian Red Cross.

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:38 PM PST

    Looking for help

    Posted: 12 Jan 2020 03:58 AM PST

    Iphone 11 pro actual screen resolution (not pictures it takes, the phone screen) versus regular iphone 11 screen res?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 02:13 PM PST

    Hello!! I've asked this a few different times on reddit and for some reason no one seems to know for sure the answer.

    The iphone 11 REGULAR model has a SCREEN resolution of 720p, correct? And the PRO has a screen resolution of 1080p and is OLED are both of these true/correct

    submitted by /u/newaccount7552
    [link] [comments]

    Can I really not adjust the minimum volume?

    Posted: 11 Jan 2020 01:59 PM PST

    Hello /r/iphone!

    I recently switched over from a Galaxy to my iPhone X and everything's been working ok for now, however one thing is starting to really bother me lately that may be the deciding factor in switching back to android.

    I have Sennheiser bluetooth headphones that, like most other bluetooth headphones nowadays, interface with the phone so that there is no separate volume control; if you adjust volume on the headset it changes the phone's volume. While listening at work, I want to listen at a volume low enough so I can hear myself think, however the iPhone's minimum volume is still double my ideal volume. On my old galaxy, whenever something came up like this (volume, screen brightness, etc.) the phone either had sufficient settings, or I could download an app to get me to my goal without issue in less than 5 minutes.

    At this point I've put in far more than the reasonable amount of time that should be spent researching a fix for such a non-issue, plus time asking all the Apple gurus I know, and the answer has always come back to "you can't, maybe sometime in the future?" But we all know it won't happen in the future, I had this same issue since all the way back in 2011.

    I feel like I'm going crazy because there's just no way something so insignificant is an issue for Apple. Every iPhone owner that I ask seems to just be ok with "I guess you just can't do that", and I think as consumers we deserve better than that. So, in hopes of keeping optimism towards Apple devices before swearing them off for good, would the r/iphone community happen to have any insights into whether or not this is possible?

    Thank you

    EDIT:

    To give some context, what I'm asking for is literally this easy, and was no issue on any android device

    submitted by /u/marchingprinter
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel