• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    Apple iOS WatchOS Sick Mode

    Apple iOS WatchOS Sick Mode


    WatchOS Sick Mode

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 08:33 PM PST

    I'd love it if apple could create something on the watch that let me tell my watch that I'm sick and record my symptoms day by day. I'd love to have that data at the end of the year and also be able to tell my friends that I follow on the activity app that I'm sick and not exercising. I think that would be a great addition to Health app and WatchOS. Anyone else thing it would be a good addition?

    submitted by /u/Radeon3
    [link] [comments]

    What I hope to see in the iOS 14 beta.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:09 AM PST

    What the hell is wrong with auto spell now?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:42 AM PST

    It NEVER comes up with the right option any more. It doesn't seem to learn. The suggestion are ridiculous. Seriously it's terrible now.

    Texting with my giant thumbs is such a pain now.

    submitted by /u/LibertarianFreedom
    [link] [comments]

    Battery Drain on iOS 13.3

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 04:03 AM PST

    So last week I updated my iPhone 7 to iOS 13.3 and since then I've been barely getting 3 hours of screen on time. The battery drains a lot even when I'm not using the device.

    I recently changed the battery and while on the previous firmware I got around 4.5 - 5 hours of screen on time and loads better stand by time.

    Is anyone else having this issue or is it just me?

    submitted by /u/ChandiraGunatilleke
    [link] [comments]

    Repeated “Photos” settings under iCloud

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:54 PM PST

    Hello, I added a calendar by mistake and now I cant delete, there is no delete button. How can I delete it?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 08:20 AM PST

    Deleted the Videos Album on my phone by mistake!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 07:43 AM PST

    I accidentally deleted the videos folder on my phone by mistake, i haven't lost the files, but it's annoying that new videos i record are only saved in recents and not a separate folder. Anyone know how to get this back? I made a folder called videos but have to manually transfer files in

    submitted by /u/iGaza
    [link] [comments]

    How can I download a random video from a website on safari? Or any other way?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:39 AM PST

    Screen Time bug?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 06:20 AM PST

    I recently made the transition to using downtime so I can focus more during the semester. But I also curated my Always Allowed list so I won't miss essential notifications. For some reason the Always Allowed has i created has completely disappeared and I've had to set time limits in the individual apps(downtime is on). Has anybody else experienced this?

    I'm running IOS 13.3 on an iPhone7 Plus

    submitted by /u/ManofMorehouse
    [link] [comments]

    These randomly appeared on my calendar, I can’t remove them.. any ideas?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 05:47 AM PST

    Can an app be assigned to a specific line

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:27 AM PST

    If you have dual sim is it possible to assign let's say Skype to a specific line so when the line is turned off Skype will not be able to connect to internet?

    If direct assignment is not allowed can you do that with shortcuts?

    submitted by /u/Eur1sk0
    [link] [comments]

    How to save a full screen screenshot as IMAGE and not PDF?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 03:21 AM PST

    And also how to take full screen imagine OUTSIDE of safari e.g. reddit app?

    submitted by /u/996forever
    [link] [comments]

    Apple Wallet Cineplex Tickets

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:45 AM PST

    Does anyone else no longer have all Cineplex tickets in the Wallet App in a single pass? Is the reasoning for this that they separated each individual ticket for each purchase (as you can directly scan your phone rather than print the tickets) and having each movie with each ticket would make it difficult to navigate? I keep all my passes in Wallet for collection purposes, so having them all in one pass would reduce clutter, but I'm probably in the minority.

    submitted by /u/Leochan6
    [link] [comments]

    Does iphone xs max battery complete a day with heavy use?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:16 AM PST

    FBI unlocked iPhone 11 Pro via GrayKey, raising more doubts about Pensacola case

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Anyone else having this issue? Can’t mark reminders done after haptic touching on them

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 07:27 PM PST

    Both iPhones ringing... iOS 13 bug, hacked or what??

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:50 PM PST

    My wife and I were beside each other when both our phones rang in facetime. Oddly, when I checked my phone, it was the caller ID of my wife that was registering so I told her to check her phone if she accidentally called me and when she did, she saw that I was also calling her with my iCloud caller ID. So it looks like we were both calling each other and our phones were ringing simultaneously. So my question is, what had just happened? And is there anything I should be worried about?

    submitted by /u/Drmodify
    [link] [comments]

    Show HN: Screenshot Hero - iPhone app to make all photos text searchable

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 12:12 PM PST

    Idea: Universal, cross-app Playlist

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:06 PM PST

    Play this song on Apple Music, then this podcast on Overcast, then this YouTube video.

    I'd love to see Apple implement this.

    EDIT: Also option to sync now playing playlist between devices.

    submitted by /u/thomanthony
    [link] [comments]

    Got a phone call for myself today. I declined it when I saw it. Does anyone know why this would happen?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:58 AM PST

    What do you prefer Icloud, outlook or gmail?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:46 AM PST

    Wasn't sure where to post this but as someone who only checks their email on Firefox on windows or on my iPhone what email service works the best?

    Like what integrates the best? Does anyone use iCloud mail day to day?

    My options are iCloud mail, outlook and gmail.

    I have protonmail for private things

    submitted by /u/Lychaos_
    [link] [comments]

    Strange status bar bug

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:24 PM PST

    When I just picked up my iPad, I had a status symbol I've never seen before. It was the chain link type symbol.
    "Your iPhone is connected to the Internet through the Personal Hotspot of another iOS device." I don't own another iOS device, only a Samsung phone and if my iPad connects to this I only get the normal WiFi symbol. Do you think this might be a bug, or should I look for rogue access points?

    submitted by /u/Pixelspass
    [link] [comments]

    Gboard is suddenly broken?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 06:57 PM PST

    About a week ago all of a sudden Gboard completely doesn't work, it will glitch out and crash if I try and use it. I'm on 13.3 and it just happened out of the blue does anyone know how to fix this? Thank you very much for any help.

    submitted by /u/Professorreddit1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel