• Breaking News

    Friday, January 17, 2020

    Apple TV Joker promo says it’s 4K HDR but it’s not showing 4K

    Apple TV Joker promo says it’s 4K HDR but it’s not showing 4K


    Joker promo says it’s 4K HDR but it’s not showing 4K

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 04:46 PM PST

    Can’t fast forward in the YouTube app.

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 12:18 AM PST

    for about a week now, I can't seem to fast forward in the YouTube app. If I highlight the status bar and swipe right on the remote, it automatically goes back to the beginning of the video. When I swipe left, it goes all the way back to the beginning.

    is there some setting that I toggled on or off?

    it was fine until about a week ago

    submitted by /u/kmngq
    [link] [comments]

    Any vpn apps on Apple TV?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 02:43 AM PST

    Surprised to not see any of the famous vpn apps on Apple TV (Surfshark)

    submitted by /u/Bravedwarf1
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV 4k Issue with remote and app remote

    Posted: 17 Jan 2020 01:23 AM PST

    I was playing around with my Apple TV 4k and now if I want to swipe up and down I have to swipe left and right.

    I tried searching online but no one else is having this issue. It was working fine swiping up and down but now I have to swipe left and right to go up and down.

    Any fix to this. I tried to put it to sleep, restart and pulled the cable but it still happening.

    submitted by /u/Lolmeplusyou
    [link] [comments]

    There was a problem loading this content.

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:22 PM PST

    Why can't I play Star Wars The Force Awakens? All the other Star Wars movies load fine. I was in the middle of doing a marathon before going to watch the last one, but I'm stuck at Force Awakens. It's been days, and it still just says "There was a problem loading this content'.

    Can anyone else play Star Wars Force Awakens?

    submitted by /u/SpektrumKid
    [link] [comments]

    Amazon shopping app removed

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:18 PM PST

    Apple TV Authentication Facepalm

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:45 AM PST

    I downloaded a few titles so that I could watch them in an area of poor internet connectivity. Unfortunately, the connectivity was enough for the Apple TV App to look for an authentication, but not enough to get authenticated.

    Here I sit, unable to watch what I downloaded!

    macOS

    submitted by /u/TheRiotPilot
    [link] [comments]

    Lost functionality on NHL app on AppleTV?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 10:17 PM PST

    I'm watching the recording of tonight's Sharks @ Avalanche game on the NHL App, and in the past, I have used the skip forward 10 seconds/fast forward feature bound to the touch pad to skip the ~30 seconds in between plays to greatly reduce how much time it takes to watch a full game after the fact. Now, the touch pad--no matter where it's clicked--just acts as a second play/pause button. What gives? Is anyone else experiencing this?

    submitted by /u/BoatThatFloats
    [link] [comments]

    Switch PS4 Controller from Apple TV to iPad

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 05:25 AM PST

    Is there an easy way or a shortcut to connect the controller to my iPad when it is already connected to my ATV? When I turn the controller on it automatically connects to ATV and I can't connect it to my iPad (it has been previously paired to both). I have to go to my ATV and disconnect it there before I can connect to my iPad. IS there an easier way to do that?

    submitted by /u/grandchester
    [link] [comments]

    Read the Room party Game

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 09:01 PM PST

    Streaming from Android to Apple TV

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:38 AM PST

    Up until a week ago I was able to cast to my apple tv from my pixel 2 via the Allcast app on my phone. The apple tv has stopped showing up in the Allcast menu in the last week. Does anyone else have this issue or any fixes?

    submitted by /u/WeleaseWoddewick
    [link] [comments]

    Apple TV+ Questions

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 03:51 PM PST

    Hi there,

    I got a new iPhone and with it Apple has given me a year of Apple TV+. I have never used it before so I have a question.

    After looking through it, it looks like that the tv shows that Apple has produced are free, but other shows you have to pay for? I thought it was like Netflix but it doesn't appear so.

    Sorry for the newbie question...

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/skatophilia
    [link] [comments]

    AppleTV app no longer shows when a film is available on a streaming service?

    Posted: 16 Jan 2020 11:17 AM PST

    I'm sure you used to be able to look up a film title in the appletv app and it would list the iTunes price BUT it would list if it was also available on Netflix or Amazon Prime et al.

    Is it just me? I remember using this feature but now it just shows the price. Slightly frustrated.

    submitted by /u/cheekies7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel