• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    iPhone SIM question

    iPhone SIM question


    SIM question

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:36 PM PST

    This may be a dumb question but I'm not good with technology and a bit of an adult feller

    I'm upgrading my phone from the iPhone 7 to XS, I have cricket wireless, and wondering if by getting a new phone would I need a new SIM? Or can I just transfer the SIM I have and be ok to use?

    submitted by /u/GodChocobo8
    [link] [comments]

    Iphone 7 Photos keep disappearing

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:54 PM PST

    As of a couple days ago I had around 2k photos on my Iphone, but when I opened up my photos app yesterday it only showed about 200 of them. I tried restoring my Iphone to a backup from around a week ago, and when I do that all the photos show up again, however after a little bit of time passes they start to disappear again. I check on my ICloud account as well but it only showed the photos that currently show up on the phone. I don't necessarily need them all to be available on the phone but if I could access them from a computer that would be awesome. Has anyone experienced this before or have any ideas on how to fix this?

    submitted by /u/tahoethewhite
    [link] [comments]

    What would happen if i take my 11pro to store, can they not return it if they find out that the phone was a lost phon?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:47 PM PST

    I bought it from a friend who when i mentioned about going to the store to, told me not to. I am worried this is a stolen or lost in delivery phone that no one reported as stolen yet. He is not giving me proof of purchase as well. If i take it to the store, when they check for the lens flare issue, will they find out if it's a stolen phone and not return it to us ?

    submitted by /u/throwawaysomethingx
    [link] [comments]

    I have a question

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:05 PM PST

    So i turned on my old phone (6s) to update it and charge it. I finished installing ios 13 and a few seconds after i turned it on and unlocked it, it went into like a lost mode, and said to call someone's number. The number wasn't mine. I figured it out and got it out of lost mode but now i wonder how the hell someone could activate lost mode on my account without knowing the passcode.

    submitted by /u/lavafish80
    [link] [comments]

    Direct pin to document/OneNote on home screen?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:37 PM PST

    Hey, I'm an android user trying to help my parents, who both have iphones. I got them set up with OneNote family room for their grocery list.

    On my phone, I have a direct link to the grocery list note page. I can't seem to figure out how to do it on an iPhone. Can anyone give me a hint or explain it?

    submitted by /u/Crum1y
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone storage question

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:25 PM PST

    I have an iPhone 7 128gig. I'm almost out of memory, when I check to see which apps are using the most memory the photos and videos uses 62 gigs. This seems like a lot to me considering I use the option to only store the thumbnails, granted I have 23,000+ photos and over 1000 videos of mostly my kids. How much memory do these thumbs use and am I wrong to think that 62 gigs is too much?

    submitted by /u/nickpia14
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone screen fade to black but still on?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:14 PM PST

    My iPhone 11 just suddenly black screened but the on buttons and haptic feedback still indicates it's still on. A force restart showed my lockscreen for a brief second before it fades to black and same thing again.

    submitted by /u/xinsuourudazu
    [link] [comments]

    Clearing space taken up by “Other”?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:27 PM PST

    This has happened many times before, but this is the worst. I'm filling up my phone and looking at the bar chart in "Storage," I'd say a good 40% of the bar is OTHER.

    Usually I just delete some stuff I can identify until I'm not almost full, but this is ridiculous. How can I get rid of this?

    iPhone 7S Plus- iOS 13.1.2

    submitted by /u/SpinachOnionsandSalt
    [link] [comments]

    Charger stopped working

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:53 PM PST

    Ok so my old charger broke and what not so I went out and bought a new yesterday. It worked great and all that but, I went out this morning and brought it with me so I could listen to music and it said accessory cannot be supported or whatever and I didn't need to use it until now. I plugged it in and now it says "accessory cannot be supported" is there any thing I can do besides buy a new one. It's completely fine and nothing is wrong with it it will charge my iPad just not my phone

    submitted by /u/65AGOD
    [link] [comments]

    How long does the iOS 13.2.3 update take?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:33 PM PST

    Cannot access iPhone to update (no storage space)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:13 PM PST

    Hello everyone!

    Around two days ago I turned off my iPhone XR and turned it back on and to my surprise, the Apple logo was stuck on the display and constantly restarting. I tried all methods of hard resetting and eventually plugged the phone into the computer to see if that would help. All of a sudden, the Apple logo display turned into a ''support.apple.com/iphone/restore'' screen where it's a laptop icon with a cable pointing towards it. I tried to update the phone but I receive "an unknown error (14)," meaning that my device's storage is full (I know this because I had just checked right before I turned off my phone and the storage was 63.9 GB out of 64 GB). I essentially have no storage to update the phone to fix the issue and no way of accessing my data in order to delete some videos/photos to free up storage. I was wondering if anyone knows what I can possibly do to fix my issue. I feel that it is such a simple issue but so hard because it's an Apple product. I just got back from my Apple store appointment and all they did was try to update the phone like I did and nothing happened. They proceeded to tell me they couldn't do anything except wipe the phone or go to a third-party data recovery store. In my mind I see the issue as simple because it'll be, open data, delete some photos to free up space, update the phone but I am unable to even access my phone! If anyone has any advice or suggestions I would appreciate them greatly.

    Edit 1: I wouldn't want to pay hundreds of dollars for a data recovery place to see my private and personal information and recover it but I'm willing if that's all I can do (of course if it's a reasonable price). There is no overwritten data nor physical damage, it's just full storage and I cannot update it due to that so I'm stuck on one screen.

    submitted by /u/andys876
    [link] [comments]

    How long does the latest iOS update take to install?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:03 PM PST

    I want to do it at a good time. If it's gonna take ages I'll leave it to when I have time. How long did it take everyone?

    submitted by /u/SocialMeerkat
    [link] [comments]

    how to make it so when you exit an app you have to put in your passcode? (using assistive touch)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:37 AM PST

    How do I make my iPhone 6s vibrate when I type on the keyboard?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 01:19 PM PST

    Apps are crashing on startup - iPhone 7

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:48 AM PST

    Hello guys!

    My mother has this Issue: Her iPhone 7 has some apps that just crash when you try to start them, most importantly: Paypal. Other apps are starting and won't do anything (like the weather app). I sadly ran out of ideas

    Things I tried to fix this issue:

    • Backup via my PC
    • Reset the app store cache (tapping 10 times on the "Today" icon
    • Signed her account out of the app store and signed back in
    • Deleted the Apps with the issues and installed them again
    • Upgraded the iOS Software to the latest version

    And... now I am pretty much out of Ideas aside from factory reset and putting the latest backup on the phone (which I will do in the evening)

    I appreciate any tips you have!

    best regards: Shivalah

    submitted by /u/Shivalah
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel