• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 30, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [DISCUSSION] Just bought a new 16” MacBook Pro. Guess what the VERY first thing I did was?

    iOS Jailbreak [DISCUSSION] Just bought a new 16” MacBook Pro. Guess what the VERY first thing I did was?


    [DISCUSSION] Just bought a new 16” MacBook Pro. Guess what the VERY first thing I did was?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:33 PM PST

    [News] Luca wrote an OS!!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:35 PM PST

    [News] Luca says “Linux (albeit basic) shouldn’t be too difficult” to run on iPhone alongside his own OS

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:54 PM PST

    [News] [Checkra1n] the linux version is almost done, the only thing that is left is the UI

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:40 AM PST

    [Discussion] Do *not* upgrade essential in Cydia right now with unc0ver, it is broken and will leave you unable to install or remove anything. https://reddit.com/r/jailbreak/comments/e45poe/discussion_psa_do_not_upgrade_essential_in_cydia/

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 03:41 PM PST

    I have a fix, not at my laptop at the moment though. Once I am, I'll write up the fix.

    In the meantime, do not restore rootfs.

    edit: fuck I'm stupid, sorry for fucked up title

    edit 2: my discord is Ryan#6924, shoot me a friend request and say you are from reddit

    edit 3: At this point, I don't have an easy "fix" in the sense that you just follow these instructions, so just shoot me a friend request. Also, I know what I'm doing for the most part, but I make no guarantee that nothing will go wrong/I will be able to get it fixed. So far it seems like it's been a little different for everyone.

    submitted by /u/TheRubiksGamer
    [link] [comments]

    [Tutorial] Enable Silent Mode Switch on iOS 13.2.3

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:21 AM PST

    [Discussion] iOS 8.1.1 Jailbreak (Need Help)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:25 PM PST

    I am new to this site but I really need help with my phone. I have an iPhone 5c running iOS 8.1.1 I cannot jailbreak it because both Tiag and Pangu do not work.

    Pangu v1.2.1 has a blank download button when checking my device which leads me to their home page.

    Taig checks my phone and says "Network anomalies. Version verification failed."

    submitted by /u/pdub2004
    [link] [comments]

    [Meta] Unauthorized Signing Services for Unc0ver

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:44 PM PST

    Since there is currently no legitimate way to install unc0ver onto a device, would it be possible to lift the ban on discussing alternative methods until the legitimate methods are possible again? There are quite a few members of this community who are unable to use checkra1n or Chimera.

    submitted by /u/goalie1998
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] What are the best Christmasy tweaks?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:57 PM PST

    What are some good tweaks to get you into the Christmas spirit?

    submitted by /u/robstersgaming
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] A way to change the airpod connect sounds

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:03 PM PST

    [help] even with powerlogHelperdFix installed I still can’t make my battery load.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:17 PM PST

    [Help] Accidentally lost Uncover and don’t know what to do since impactor is broken and stuff is no longer signed

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:39 PM PST

    The title pretty much explains it. Any suggestions on what to do until something either gets re-signed or impactor works again?

    submitted by /u/W-h-i-s-t
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] bypass an app ban

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:48 PM PST

    hey so I was banned from Yubo which is like a social network app.

    basically I can't create a new account

    is there a tweak who can possibly help me bypass this ban ? (UUID, Mac or whatever)

    im sure its not the IP, I tried a VPN and I also tried Protect my Privacy.

    thanks

    submitted by /u/losangelesmodels
    [link] [comments]

    [RELEASE] CarPlayHideLabels - Hide the app icon labels when using CarPlay (FREE)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:54 AM PST

    [help] i know its stupid i didnt think but cydia was stuck downloading something so i closed cydia in the app switcher then my phone crashed and unc0ver is giving me this error

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:04 PM PST

    [help] powerhelperdfix didn’t fix battery issues - facing severe battery drain

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:46 AM PST

    I was one of those people having the issue of not being able to see battery usage details since the first time I jailbroken with checkra1n. I didn't even install any tweaks on Cydia and already had the issue so i think the issue is with one of the default Cydia installed things.

    I installed powerhelperdfix hoping it would fix the issue but nope. I check in cocoatop and still see a spike every little while in powerhelperd so the problem still exists. I still don't see any battery details. If I ldrestart with PowerSelector and check battery stats immediately I am able to see them. But after 30 seconds or so I stop being able to go into battery details and see details.

    My battery basically goes down to 20-30% by 2-3 pm every day. If I am not jailbroken I am able to go all day easily.

    The tweaks I installed manually are: CallRecorder x.

    Cercube fir YouTube .

    Cocoatop .

    Fxxkhaptictouch .

    Globalize .

    Liberty lite .

    Perfect time xs .

    Power selector .

    Tweak restrictor.

    WiFi passwords .

    But like I said I had this issue before I even installed any of these. I don't know how to expert the full list of what is installed. If someone can guide me on how to get that I can also copy paste that.

    Any help would be appreciated. I really need tthis jailbreak to be able to use FaceTime as I purchased my iPhone at duty free in a country that doesn't allow FaceTime. But having to charge my phone twice a day is driving me mad.

    submitted by /u/zankky
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Disable the sleep/side button from hanging up calls on iOS13

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:31 PM PST

    [Discussion] Is your uptime on checkra1n as fantastic as mine?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:18 AM PST

    My uptime as of typing this is: 19 days 0:25

    Since my only Mac is a VM and my first-day attempts at a hackintosh didn't go well, I couldn't use checkra1n until the following Monday AM (EST) when I got to work where there is a Mac.

    My first checkra1n boot went perfectly- until I foolishly installed DataMeter within the hour. Had to SSH in and re-JB.

    Since that second boot however, by just sticking to known-compatible tweaks and not killing my battery, I have not had to reboot and re-jailbreak my device. Resprings and occasional LDrestart have been all I've needed.

    So while I will be excited af when checkra1n for Linux drops, this has been more than tolerable for me!

    How about you?

    EDIT: I felt I should probably mention that this is my daily-driver iPhone X, and I do have have numerous (but not a crazy amount) tweaks installed.

    submitted by /u/IrocD
    [link] [comments]

    [Question] I want to jailbreak iphone XS on ios 12.1???? I need help. I was on chimera but I dont know what happened and cannot install Chimera anymore... Uncover cannot install cydia or cydia is not working [error 2]. I made over 20 attempts!Can I jailbreak now? Help

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:14 PM PST

    I need help. Can someone help me to jailbreak at this moment? I was on chimera but I dont know what happened and cannot install Chimera anymore... Uncover cannot install cydia or cydia is not working [error 2]. I made over 20 attempts including erease all content and settings my iphone! Can I jailbreak now? Help

    submitted by /u/heidan_79
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] Classic Cydia UI layout for recent Cydia releases

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 05:52 PM PST

    [QUESTION] how do I pay tweaks throught Tunisia

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:28 AM PST

    As we don't have credit card that works online, paypal,paysafecard, Amazon card and so on unfortunately we're not an advanced country but the last week my country created a project called e-dinar it's still in creation if it will be possible to add this payment option in future that would be awesome. I see paid tweaks that I would love to buy but can't

    Ps : I don't want to use pirated repo, developers works hard to offer us the best customized tweaks

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/sofa1991
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] If you use VMware & Catalina and can't use your iPhone, switch from USB 3.0 to 2.0 in the VMware settings

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:33 PM PST

    I've been on Catalina for a while. Mojave was too complicated and broken to fix it enough to make it work. Catalina seems to work just fine. However, after weeks of using it, today I tried to connect several different iPhones. They recognize in DFU mode, but as soon as you exit it, they disappear, even though it shows under the VMware USB 3.0 bus under OSX Catalina.

    Changing it from 3.0 to 2.0 solved my issues. If there's a better solution, please let me know!

    submitted by /u/FatNorm
    [link] [comments]

    [question] tweak for iOS 13 where I can manually mark “read” the iMessage vs it saying I “read” the message as soon I open it.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:49 AM PST

    [Help] Anyone know why this would be generating an error and how can I fix it? Launch Daemon Controller from apt.bingner

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:33 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel