• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    iPhone iPhone unresponsive when switching from cellular to wifi - logs attached

    iPhone iPhone unresponsive when switching from cellular to wifi - logs attached


    iPhone unresponsive when switching from cellular to wifi - logs attached

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:02 PM PST

    As above, keep experiencing this problem in iPhone X latest 13 firmware - seems to be when ever the phone tries to join wifi it becomes completely unresponsive.

    Here's a screenshot to the logs I seem to see each time it's unresponsive, I can't find much on the sosd process any help would be appreciated

    Logs: https://imgur.com/a/MRKnQ1n

    submitted by /u/vossbrah
    [link] [comments]

    Lightning port not working for headphones(charges fine)

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:51 PM PST

    I got some lightning buds from a friend(they work perfectly on his phone and my iPad) but they aren't working on my iPhone 7. Note:I have the audio IC Chip problem, so that may be a factor

    submitted by /u/DustedZombie
    [link] [comments]

    Text is suddenly black, help me turn it back to white! Please. My OCD is begging you.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 11:49 AM PST

    Text (time and date on lock screen, name of apps, etc) on my iPhone is suddenly black (has always been white). I've spent hours googling and can't find a solution. I've toogled everything possible in display and in accessibility. I didn't change anything, I've had the same image as my background for years (I don't like change).

    Woke up, checked my phone, text was black. How do I get it back to white?? Please help.

    I have an XS on 13.1.3

    submitted by /u/justcallmemoonstar
    [link] [comments]

    Searching and viewing specific text messages

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:33 AM PST

    So when I go to messages and do a search for a phrase or word, I'll get all the instances of it being used in my various texts, but when I click on one of the search results it just takes me to the bottom (most recent) of my text thread and not the actual message. Any way to get to the specific message?

    submitted by /u/e1fdruidbard
    [link] [comments]

    iPhone SE constantly blacks out every five minutes, but comes back on. Still extremely annoying none of the less. I already tried restarting and doing a reset, still hasn’t solved the issue. Is a hard reset (factory reset) the only option?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:24 AM PST

    Basically the title.

    submitted by /u/Smug_Eevee
    [link] [comments]

    Pages won’t create and open documents

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:06 AM PST

    Using my iPhone XR as a laptop replacement is a great idea for me because it's price is literally comparable to a laptop so thats what I did. Using it to make my thesis is really good especially using it with a Bluetooth Mouse and Keyboard (thanks to iOS 13), but heres the problem, ever since iOS 13.2.3 released my phone doesn't even want to open my thesis manuscript using Pages and opening documents in pages won't give me any luck either even uninstalling and reinstalling the app still doesn't and even creating a blank document Pages will show me an error that it can't make a blank document so i'm frustrated and mad for this that if I want to continue our manuscript I have to go home and do it there, so it's frustrating and it wasted a lot of my time. Anyone have a fix for this?

    submitted by /u/pointlessspunky
    [link] [comments]

    I got an iPhone XR about 3 months ago and the battery was perfectly fine until about 5 days ago. Now specially the standby/idle time is horrendous. Now I unplug It to go to bed at 57% and I wake up it’s at 44%. It was so much better before. What app? Setting? Feature? Must I have enabled for this???

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:56 AM PST

    Found my old iPhone 4, can't turn it on?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:52 AM PST

    I found an old iPhone 4 I haven't turned on in years (4+years?). I'm charging it now but it just has the itunes symbol with an arrow on it. When I connect it to Itunes it wants me to restore to factory settings but I don't want that. How do I turn it on? I'd like to go down memory lane!

    submitted by /u/mqnrcxnypvzw868994
    [link] [comments]

    eSIM on a iPhone 6

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:34 AM PST

    Hey folks can I use eSIM on a iPhone 6 please help just wanted to know badly having old mobile wanna use it for a while.

    submitted by /u/twitch_360
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel