• Breaking News

    Thursday, December 5, 2019

    iOS Jailbreak [Release] Zoom for YouTube - zoom right up to the notch!

    iOS Jailbreak [Release] Zoom for YouTube - zoom right up to the notch!


    [Release] Zoom for YouTube - zoom right up to the notch!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 01:36 PM PST

    [Release] Zoom for YouTube - zoom right up to the notch!

    Hey guys! I'm excited to announce my first tweak is now public.

    This tweak changes the values for YouTube's "Zoom To Fill" feature, to zoom just up to about 18:9 aspect ratio, which is right up to the notch. There's also an option to zoom in by default!

    Tested and compatible with: iPhone X, iPhone Xs, iPhone Xs Max, iPhone Xr. iOS 11.0-13.2.3 (Those are all of the iPhones that has the notch, and all of the iOS versions they support!).

    Update: 2,745 downloads from BigBoss only in the last 2 days! thank you so much guys! (that's as of 5 Dec, 2:30 EST time)

    Available Now:

    on my repo: LaVie (most updated version 1.0.4 - A12 support is fixed).

    as well as BigBoss repo: BigBoss (currently version 1.0.3 - A12 support is broken version 1.0.4 now available BigBoss as well).

    Donate:

    Buy me something tasty

    Follow Me On Tweeter:

    @LGarivOfficial

    Changelog:

    Here

    Screenshots:

    Example #1

    Example #2

    submitted by /u/LGariv
    [link] [comments]

    [UPDATE] AppSync Unified 66.0 — Minor update to make the installation process smoother in certain rare edge cases

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:12 PM PST

    Repo URL: https://cydia.akemi.ai/ (You can tap here to add!)

    Support me with Patreon, PayPal (karen@akemi.ai), or Cryptocurrency

    Any support is greatly appreciated, but donations are not and will never will be necessary to use my software!

    (I also have a Ko-fi page, but I would prefer you only use that if you must for some reason, because transactions processed through Ko-fi have a fee deducted from them and can sometimes even be delayed.)


    Changelog for 66.0 (full changelog)

    • Minor update that eliminates the rare case where users with broken versions of Substitute installed would fail a dependency resolution check, prompting their package manager to try and uninstall Substitute along with all their tweaks.

    • No other changes were made to AppSync Unified's functionality or code.

    • Thanks to Nicole for letting me use her iOS 13 devices (D22, N69u) to test!! <3


    Unified AppSync dynamic library for iOS 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, and 13.

    • AppSync Unified is NOT for piracy.

    • AppSync Unified is for freedom of iOS development with the official Xcode iOS SDK.

    • Jailbreaking is NOT for piracy.

    • Jailbreaking is for freedom of your iOS device.

    AppSync Unified is a tweak that patches installd to allow for the installation of unsigned, fakesigned, or ad-hoc signed IPA packages on an iOS device.

    AppSync Unified can be used to downgrade or clone installed apps, to download fakesigned IPAs (often emulators), and also to assist in the development of iOS applications using Xcode.

    AppSync Unified should not be used to pirate iOS apps. Please support iOS app developers and do not pirate!

    I explain the problem with AppSync Unified and iOS piracy rather thoroughly in this reddit post. Please give it a read.

    submitted by /u/angelXwind
    [link] [comments]

    [News] Apple TV3 Jailbreak teased by @3qu1libr1um3 for release for “...December 24th midnight in #California”!

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:26 PM PST

    [Request] ColorFlow 4 (5?) update for iOS 13. Please ;-;

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:57 AM PST

    [Tutorial] Use checkra1n on a college/public pc

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:11 AM PST

    So I'm using the iMacs in my school lab because I don't have my own MacBook but I couldn't install/run checkra1n due to the lack of admin rights. After searching around a while online here's how to get it running. 1. After downloading checkra1n.dmg, drag it onto the desktop instead of applications 2. Right click the checkra1n app and show package content 3. Create a new folder on the desktop and copy all the contents of checkra1n app into the new folder 4. Rename the new folder checkra1n.app 5. Left click run. 6. Enjoy Idk if this is common info but it helped me out and I hope it helps some of you guys as wellMy uni's Mac lab

    submitted by /u/joshualotion
    [link] [comments]

    [REQUEST] WiiVamp Update for iOS 12.4 ~ 13.x

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 05:28 PM PST

    [Request] tweak to delete WhatsApp annoying launch screen or splash screen? There is noting in bundles to delete. This this needs a tweak to be deleted. Thanks.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:23 AM PST

    [request]tweak to add how many hours and minutes ago your last charge was next to the time

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:22 PM PST

    [Tip] CC Modules Transparency for iOS 13

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 04:59 AM PST

    [Tip] Jailbreak iOS 13 with ra1nstorm.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:25 PM PST

    Took 3 full days and I did it on my X, few tips from me. At first I thought it will not be possible, but now I'm writing on jailbroken X. Just want to encourage and not give up. I know soon we will have linux version, but maybe there are more like me - impatience :)

    This is what worked for me, many steps might change depending on you own system:

    • had to install xubuntu 18.04 as main OS, no dual boot
    • make sure to create at least 5gb swap partition
    • passthrough works only on usb 3.0 (at least for me) and no usb hubs, connect to mboard
    • did not work on hdd so used ssd
    • if macOs not showing iphone then you must close qemu; plug iphone with original cable in usb 3.0 and re-run USB passthrough fix from ra1nstorm
    • has to have at least 8gb RAM otherwise qemu eats all RAM and system froze
    • cpu need to support vtd (intell) or svm (amd) and iommu, all need to be enabled in bios. You can check google your cpu model and find out if you have it, my Dell laptops i5 did not but my desktop pc fx8350 did have. Or use xubuntu terminal to find out. Note that vt-x is not vt-d.
    • i had to install first 14.05 xubuntu and then on top of it 18.04, without formating main partitions, without this step my xubuntu kept freezing without any reason and i could not finish installing macos. This step took the most time to figure out
    • in macos could not jailbreak got error -6 and -31, had to put phone manually in DFU state and run checkra1n through CLI, not GUI
    • once i was jailed i could not install cydia, got error: rootfs mount to OTA (smt like that), factory reset your iphone and it will fix that. Even i did shift+restore in itunes whem coming from 12.4 to 13.2.2 there was emty folders left from uncover and it did not like that.
    • when installing xubuntu disconnect any other hdd, just leave your one sdd. Or it can create wrong partition letter/number

    System: 970 gaming motherboard, gtx 970, fx8350, 8gb ram, 120gb ssd.

    Xubuntu used main internet cable, Macos used gigabite wifi card so got internet in both systems.

    English not native and will have typos, sorry, but want to help.

    submitted by /u/mezzoo2
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] I have just updated to iOS 13 and used checkra1n. What are some tweaks I should install in this new update?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:21 PM PST

    [Request] A tweak which adds your tweaks dylibs to battery consumption analytics to know which ones are draining more battery ����

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 11:30 PM PST

    [QUESTION] my mercedes me app detects my Jailbreak now even with liberty lite and other tweaks like no sub on checkrain

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 10:59 PM PST

    Can someone recommend me a way to doge this detection? TIA

    submitted by /u/mujithealigator
    [link] [comments]

    [Request] A tweak to hide that white faceid lock

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 02:04 PM PST

    [Request] DPI changer for iOS 13

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 01:43 AM PST

    [Help] Unable to Re-Jailbreak my iPhone XR on 12.1.2

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 06:39 PM PST

    So. I have an iPhone XR on 12.1.2, and been jail broken on chimera ever since it came out. Last week my reprovision failed, and I haven't been able to rejailbreak. I have Unc0ver and Chimera signed on my phone, but they go, they say success, and no cydia/sileo. Sileo from my previous jailbreak is gone, along with all my tweak apps. Both say success, but don't actually jailbreak me. If it matters, after succeeding, it won't let me log into my snap account, which means they probably have a jailbreak detection that somehow got flagged, so it is doing something. I've tried it multiple times, and the only way to get into snap is a reboot.

    submitted by /u/Harambit1
    [link] [comments]

    [request] Update bolders for iOS 13

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 04:40 AM PST

    That's all

    submitted by /u/Opla92
    [link] [comments]

    [DISCUSSION] Checkra1n + Catalina

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 12:47 PM PST

    For those lucky enough to either own a mac, Hackintosh or were somehow able to get it to run in VM but are still having problems with checkra1n, make sure you add it (checkra1n) to your System Preferences->Security & Privacy under the Apple icon.

    You can also open up a Terminal and do the following:

    sudo spctl --master-disable

    Or just run spctl --master-disable with superuser access.

    Once you are done with checkra1n, you might want to consider turning it back on with enable.

    Use at your own risk. This allows unsigned/unverified and untrusted developers code and software to run that can do harm to your computer.

    While this may not solve all your issues, it was useful for me because it is a nuisance continually setting the security so checkra1n runs properly.

    Since the code isn't released, I can't compile it and sign it myself to run.

    And if your phone isn't showing up in OSX (Catalina) 10.15.X, try switching your USB controllers to 2.0 from 3.0. Mine happens to show up using USB 3.0 only in DFU mode, but disappears when I boot it up in normal mode unless I switch to a USB 2.0 controller.

    submitted by /u/FatNorm
    [link] [comments]

    [Help] How do I fix the battery panel which is infinitely loading?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:17 PM PST

    [Question] how do i remove “other” data?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 11:17 PM PST

    [Discussion] Just did my first tweak using SuperCharge, just tweaked « isVerified » bool, pretty simple but it proof the simplify of SuperCharge ⚡️

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 01:37 AM PST

    [Help] half installed packages , that require to be removed , ios 12.4 iphone X , unc0ver , what can i do ? Is it safe to remove them ?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 08:59 AM PST

    [Request] Tweak that allows single swipe up of the home bar to exit the full screen app instead of double swiping.

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 03:34 PM PST

    [REQUEST] Slices 3 updated for iOS 13

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 07:15 PM PST

    I'm on iOS 13.2.3 and I would honestly revert back to 12.4 if I could just to have this tweak back (and BannerSounds)

    Any update on it?

    submitted by /u/_bxm7
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel