• Breaking News

    Wednesday, December 4, 2019

    iOS Beta [Question] Anyone on the latest beta able to log into the PlayStation Store?

    iOS Beta [Question] Anyone on the latest beta able to log into the PlayStation Store?


    [Question] Anyone on the latest beta able to log into the PlayStation Store?

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:35 AM PST

    Edge case maybe.

    Trying to sign into the PlayStation store on my iPhone 11 Pro Max on the latest beta. Takes me to the 2FA screen, then back to the store front, without signing in.

    Anyone else having this issue?

    Thanks for trying!

    submitted by /u/Namelok
    [link] [comments]

    [Discussion] Anyone else's devices keep forgetting connected Bluetooth devices?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 09:37 PM PST

    iOS 13.3 beta 3, iPhone 11 Pro Max

    my phone keeps forgetting my AirPods, and I almost always have to reconnect them manually for them to work

    my wife reports the same on her XS w/ AirPods Pro, on 13.2.3

    heres to hoping beta 4 will solve this issue

    submitted by /u/arm4da
    [link] [comments]

    [BUG] iOS 13.3 beta 3, iPhone 7, the animation does not work when going into dark mode

    Posted: 04 Dec 2019 09:49 AM PST

    [Question] . Reality file to USDZ? (Reality Composer Export)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:05 PM PST

    Hi, I'm currently playing around in reality composer and finished a school project I would like to upload for my friends to see problem is no matter how i export it the file is always a .reality and not USDZ file how can I solve my problem any devs out there? thank you so much.

    submitted by /u/NervousDig5
    [link] [comments]

    [Feature] First time seeing this. Not sure it is new

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 10:13 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel