• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Apple Watch Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [December 01]

    Apple Watch Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [December 01]


    Weekly 'My Watch' Standard Config/Joined the Club Megathread - [December 01]

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:10 PM PST

    Welcome to today's 'Joined the Club'/Standard Config Megathread.

    Want to show off your newly purchased Apple Watch? Here's the place! Introduce yourself to the community and show off your new Apple Watch and or your new band!

    This is the place for standard configuration configs (those that can be bought off Apple's website as a bundle). If you have a custom watch/band combo, please post it outside the thread!


    Rules

    1. Use a reputable image host. imgur.com is preferable. You do not have to set your album to public - simply copy the link.
    2. No NSFW posts.
    3. Directly linked images only (albums are acceptable).

    Here's all the previous joined the club threads

    submitted by /u/AutoModerator
    [link] [comments]

    TIL when you use ‘play sound’ on your Apple Watch in Find My, the pulse light flashes to help you find your watch in the dark or if you are deaf.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:07 AM PST

    Walmart redeemed themselves with the series 3 black Friday sale!

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 06:01 PM PST

    My favorite watchface.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 03:52 AM PST

    My very first perfect month! Thanks to this sub for all the inspiration to try for this (got watch in August)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:14 PM PST

    Tip! Chimes every 15 or 30 minutes.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:05 AM PST

    If you go through Accessibility instead of Clock in Settings, you can schedule Chimes not just hourly, but every 30 or 15 minutes. I like the latter, as it helps me to be more aware of how much time is passing, and the Chimes sometimes act as a stopping cue for me to move on to another activity or place.

    submitted by /u/melbigsonasthebeaver
    [link] [comments]

    I was apparently on fire in November

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:32 PM PST

    S5 Gold SS and matching sport band hardware?!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:56 AM PST

    Just got myself a new series 5 watch (upgrading from 1st gen!), as much as I'm excited, I was surprised to find out that my brand new gold stainless steel watch did not come with matching gold hardware on the stone sport band even though I bought them together! I was told (and shown) by apple rep that, if bought together, the sport stone band will come with gold hardware. When I went back to the store after finding out that the band's hardware was silver, apple rep was surprised too and ordered another one, he opened the new one before I left the store and again it was silver! He suspected that only S4 came with matching hardware (weird!) and the band fitted on S5 in display was actually for S4. I kept my watch and he said he'll raise it to apple to figure out what happened. Is this something well known? Any experiences/disappointments?? Did Apple really stop making matching hardware for different color watches? If not, shall I demand they sent me free new band?

    Picture of the displayed S5

    Picture of the purchased S5

    submitted by /u/adzRT
    [link] [comments]

    Today is the first day I haven't run 5k in about a month. In fact, I've been sitting in front of my computer all day doing reports. Just got this notification.

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 11:59 PM PST

    Why is my Apple Watch Series 4 44mm GPS so inaccurate? Was going the street with the red line!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:09 AM PST

    Swimming with Sportloop band?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:05 PM PST

    Just bought my first Apple Watch (Apple Watch 5) and I was wondering, can I swim with the watch while using the Sportloop band or will that wear out and ruin the burdock? (I think it's called burdock, I just translated the word from my main language). Thanks in advance :)

    submitted by /u/8-BitWildlife
    [link] [comments]

    Strava & Activities

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:01 AM PST

    First time Apple Watch user here. Is there a way to make Strava & Apple Watch Activities go seamless with each other? Yesterday I went running (launching just Strava from the watch) and have a 2 questions/ concerns. * Calories were not showing up in Activities * Do "Strava runs" count towards the running challenges/medals in Activities as well? * The steps/distance when wearing the AW plus an iPhone; are they combined (double) or is there smart calculating involved to show a realistic actual steps taken?

    submitted by /u/Jayson17_90
    [link] [comments]

    When do I get my award?? ��

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 02:31 PM PST

    How much more accurate is sleep tracking on the watch (via AutoSleep or SleepWatch) compared to tracking on iPhone?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:01 AM PST

    Recovery health?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:50 AM PST

    Is there an app that shows how much you recovered from your work outs just like the whoop strap? Unless I'm missing it in my health data. I just want something that shows me or tells me I'm recovered enough for my next workout.

    submitted by /u/joshwilder
    [link] [comments]

    Can I use my Partner’s cellular Plan on my Apple Watch? My Partner is with EE [UK] and I’m with Virgin. Would this work?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:13 AM PST

    My IPhone is currently on Virgin network UK. My partners phone is on EE. I'm wondering if I can setup the Apple Watch series 3 on My IPhone and then use her cellular plan on my Apple Watch that's connected to my Phone through Bluetooth? Confusing right. I wonder if this will work?

    submitted by /u/PlexMovieSharer
    [link] [comments]

    Series 3 42mm for $143.10! (Walmart Black Friday price, less my 10% employee discount)

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 12:01 PM PST

    Will the battery on Watch 5 die a lot faster using LTE?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:24 AM PST

    If I don't bring my phone with me, how much faster will my series 5 die using the cellular network instead? I've already noticed a huge difference in Bluetooth + phone and cellular only.

    submitted by /u/BuldozerX
    [link] [comments]

    How to get specific music plays automatically once start the workout activity?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:23 AM PST

    Eg...starting HIIT music playlist when I start HIIT in workout app

    submitted by /u/nox2018
    [link] [comments]

    Saddle Brown Everything

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 07:59 AM PST

    Phantom Photos?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 08:37 PM PST

    Hey, just got a new series 5 and I'm loving it! While syncing it though, I chose to keep my photos separate but it still claimed that there were 5 photos saved on the watch. I then went to check the about and sure enough, it says there are 5 photos on the watch. Checking actual photo app leads me to the default, "favorite photos on your phone will appear here!" message, so my question is, anyone know what these could be and where to find them?

    submitted by /u/Gorgosaurus-Libratus
    [link] [comments]

    SS5 having another moment in the pool again this morning

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 01:45 AM PST

    Has anyone bought any lugs/adapters that’s good and last a long time?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 09:52 PM PST

    I'm trying to find some good stainless steel lugs but I'm unsure from where

    submitted by /u/FastestManAlive21
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Fashion

    Beauty

    Travel